Old pic hai na? She doesn't look as pretty as this anymore. Achanak se mano Shraddha ki age ki ho gayi aisa dikh rahi hai in her latest pics.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Old pic hai na? She doesn't look as pretty as this anymore. Achanak se mano Shraddha ki age ki ho gayi aisa dikh rahi hai in her latest pics.
It's a Pak ghazal, sung by many legends of Pak, dunno who was the first to sing. From the old ones I like Runa Laila's cover the most.
Though not much into ghazals, this I'll check out for sure.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Omg no :/ original honey is good for health but tastes horrible. I had it from an uncle who got it from hazaribag. Its very brown dark in colour but nutritious. I dont know if that honey will work on ur canker sore or not..... i hope ur sore has calmed down a bit .... 🤗
Edit:
Oops just read my original comment. I mean ask ur family to arrange it for u.😂
I thought u were saying it's fine to use store bought hobey.. coz otherwise get it from bees from jungle directly..😆
Canker soar was getting better after I did salt rinse, until this morning when I bit over it again 🤯
But I m doing coconut rinse as well and it soothes the pain. Will drink coriander powder water in morning tomorrow.
I m still on eating oats,porridge n rice diet. Might lose weight as well with this.😆
Ya ordered fruits yest .. at least easy to eat..
Honey issue is all commercial honey see industrial n sugar content is high :(
Honey works for canker sore if you apply it on ulcer after dinner or lunch in little amount.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25019115/
Just sharing this study please don't mind.
Take care :-)
Originally posted by: Khushbooloves
Honey works for canker sore if you apply it on ulcer after dinner or lunch in little amount.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25019115/
Just sharing this study please don't mind.
Take care :-)
Wow thanks for the link. Will try honey treatment from tomorrow.
I have already tried salt rinse and although it was lil bit painful it was effective and then I did coconut oil rinse.
Office people suggested curd rinse, Listerine on the sore directly if I can handle pain.
Old pic hai na? She doesn't look as pretty as this anymore. Achanak se mano Shraddha ki age ki ho gayi aisa dikh rahi hai in her latest pics.
10 months old.
Tiger sucked up her energy
I thought u were saying it's fine to use store bought hobey.. coz otherwise get it from bees from jungle directly..😆
Canker soar was getting better after I did salt rinse, until this morning when I bit over it again 🤯
But I m doing coconut rinse as well and it soothes the pain. Will drink coriander powder water in morning tomorrow.
I m still on eating oats,porridge n rice diet. Might lose weight as well with this.😆
Lmao no 🤣 sorry my English is a little bit erm.... homely.
Oww poor u.
Once my friend pipetteted acid in mouth and ate only cold kheer for weeks.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Lmao no 🤣 sorry my English is a little bit erm.... homely.
Oww poor u.
Once my friend pipetteted acid in mouth and ate only cold kheer for weeks.
I have list of what to to do if u get canker sore now
Salt rinse, if hv guts put salt on sore direct.
Coconut oil rinse
Honey on sore
Coriander powder drink
Curd rinse
Listerine rinse or put on sore directly
Ghee on sore
Vaseline on sore.
Don't know about other treatments. I tried salt rinse and it does work.
Add 1tspn in half glass water. Taste pathetic though🤮
I have list of what to to do if u get canker sore now
Salt rinse, if hv guts put salt on sore direct.
Coconut oil rinse
Honey on sore
Coriander powder drink
Curd rinse
Listerine rinse or put on sore directly
Ghee on sore
Vaseline on sore.
I get pleasure from putting salt on my mouth sores. 😵
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I get pleasure from putting salt on my mouth sores. 😵
Arrey ye bolo sores hone hi nhi chaiye.
Mere wale case Mai aisi hahaha hua tha ki bite karna mushkil that..worse ever..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0