Do fans mimic their idol's personality or they become their idols fans because they see themselves in the star?
Salman calls his fans launde lapadez something
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Do fans mimic their idol's personality or they become their idols fans because they see themselves in the star?
Salman calls his fans launde lapadez something
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TmgymnnNP/?igshid=ez8ncuh7p5ck
Why so much excessive lighting in this photo shoot 😒.
Maybe Kangoli do stalk BWF😆.












Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I know only about ghee and shor ( malai formed on top of milk)... works both for inside and outside mouth sore.
Inside me malai difficult hain. try ghee.
Thanks will try
Originally posted by: Khushbooloves
Put honey and drink lots of water and fruits
Ya ordered fruits yest .. at least easy to eat..
Honey issue is all commercial honey see industrial n sugar content is high :(
Take 2 tbsp of coriander seeds powder and boil it in half a glass of water. Drink only when its completely cooled.
Going to try want to get rid of it asap 😬
What a weird IF filled dream I saw.
I saw I was arguing about SOTY2 being a cult classic, I refused to get autograph from Alia, she was ready to go to my bathroom with me, but I rejected, the fcuk. I was insulting Ranbir Kapoor, when someone wrote that Madhuri is the hottest actress ever because Ranbir was in relationship with her during , 2011, and in reply I wrote, Ranbir was also in relationship with Ayan, doesn't mean he is the hottest director. I also saw Shy as a beautiful girl, he(she) confessed she is a girl acting as a dude in the forum.
What a weird fcuking dream.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0