Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

125.4k

Users

55

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I had to study this story in school for board exam. I have no energy to see the movie anymore. It depresses me. But isn't this the third part ? Skipped the first two?

Story means short part aam aatir bhepu or the entire pather panchali? Or aporajito?

Posted: 7 years ago

Why no bts of aryan khan has been released by Disney , they posted of everyone else even telegu ?

Conspiracy that wasn't Aryan voice 🤔

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Though the original was not a BW song Vishal Bharadwaj did a great job remaking Gulon Mein Rang Bhare in Haider.

Uff! This is beautiful. I had never heard this song up until today. Haven't heard the original too.

I had also liked the Koi Fariyaad recreation from the new Tum Bin movie. Infusing Jagjit Singh's voice in parts was just...👌

JaanuKePapa thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I forgot my password to this account and mail id associated to this account. Whom do I contact?

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Wow Ugly!!! Kareena is real ugly.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Roadies 🤢, inna nautanki chalti hai,

So this girl was sexually abused, they force her to tell her kaun ta vo, she refuses.... den she says I love my mom, bro etc ....They ask her joint family mein rahe ti ho ya nahi.... joint family mein nahi raheti ... I mean dude, do u realize u r trying to hide it yet diggin out info ??

Jeez !!!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JaanuKePapa

I forgot my password to this account and mail id associated to this account. Whom do I contact?

Use ur old account na.

Or message a mod or vijay maybe they can help u out... itni carelessness papa ji. :/

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Double post

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 7 years ago
JaanuKePapa thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Use ur old account na.

Or message a mod or vijay maybe they can help u out... itni carelessness papa ji. :/


papaji is growing old....slowly forgetting everything. Forgot my old ac password as well 😂

powpow thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

😂


https://twitter.com/akashbanerjee/status/1154274931712176128?s=20

Omg India! Love you but everything is a joke over there 🥴😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".