Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

125.4k

Users

55

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

R577BHYLI7VNMKYJ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Some people have a tendency to write in detail about the male lead’s performance and just two lines describing the leading lady’s work. That, too, they focus more on how pretty she looked. Now, that’s upsetting."

https://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/kriti-sanon-is-upset-that-kartik-aaryan-was-solely-credited-for-the-success-of-luka-chuppi/5d396f11aa64ef2a195940ec

R577BHYLI7VNMKYJ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Wohi toh. Hook lines beech mai daalke, aaju baaju kuch bhi word salad daaloge toh uska essence kaise rahega?

The only song which I felt I liked even after they did the same thing was 'Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga'. Woh bhi because unhone Original song ki starting waali tune ko use karke usme lyrics daale, and that tune is good. So actually credit goes to the original only, but atleast thoda toh dimaag use kiya.


Though the original was not a BW song Vishal Bharadwaj did a great job remaking Gulon Mein Rang Bhare in Haider.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I had to study this story in school for board exam. I have no energy to see the movie anymore. It depresses me. But isn't this the third part ? Skipped the first two?

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 7 years ago
R577BHYLI7VNMKYJ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I had to study this story in school for board exam. I have no energy to see the movie anymore. It depresses me. But isn't this the third part ? Skipped the first two?


Yeah, this was the last. This was still tolerable hence I could finish; the first two were too depressing.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel


Does this interviewer get paid? Yah isse bhi TV pe aayga paise kyun doon keh ke Vijay free mein kaam karwata hai?

lol I have no clue 😂.

WABSIAFJAHEMCHN5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

God, it's raining in Hyderabad after a long time time. I was sure Hyderabad was turning into an Atacama desert.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Suhana hates her brother or what... Posting such ugly pics

My theory is that suhana doesnt like the awkward pics that ananya posts of her and so she gets these aryan pics posted which shuts of all rumours of ananya dating aryan which comes from ananyas pr

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VJAF_FgEi/?igshid=15zahvvfdqbru

The one actress who knew when to stop with her PS.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".