Originally posted by: UF6HFMXTZ2CPFCU2
Kareena and Rannvijay's wife are friends.. She must be loaded
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VFfrIHU-g/?igshid=147cz2mu2500h
As loaded as someone who can pay Begum's daru aur luxury restaurant ke bills.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: UF6HFMXTZ2CPFCU2
Kareena and Rannvijay's wife are friends.. She must be loaded
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VFfrIHU-g/?igshid=147cz2mu2500h
As loaded as someone who can pay Begum's daru aur luxury restaurant ke bills.
So this is the girlfriend?
^^^ poor sock-let first the stories and now this
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
^^^ poor sock-let first the stories and now this
R u talking about Ananya pandey?
Ya ordered fruits yest .. at least easy to eat..
Honey issue is all commercial honey see industrial n sugar content is high :(
Why? Ask ur family to get original honey from the jungle like hazaribag subderban etc. Its bitter and tastes bad but very good
This was the only one from the trilogy I could finish.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0VNP1wgQj3/?igshid=t1s0cus6eypi
Kangana Ranaut of US - Donald Trump
Suhana hates her brother or what... Posting such ugly pics
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0