Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

125.4k

Users

55

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

L4MCVCQ7IKDOKVU5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CNKO63WV6FQDJZA7

Someone knocked on my room from outside. The room door which is outside not the inside one. there is no way possible someone can knock it . i checked out no one was there. I had paranormal feelings before too but i avoid it .

But this time i m so scared. And room feels so heavy right now. God help me 😭 Told parents so many times. They never believe it. One day i had my ac on only and switched off the fan. My room was locked inside and my fan switched on automatically. I thought button must be problem but no it was alright. I let it go and noone believes me anyways. I can share here atleast some here might trust me😵

from my corner of eyes i saw something moved but there was nthng. ROOM FEELS SO HEAVY STILL I M NOT RUNNING AWAY. The feeling of someone sitting besides u or staring at u. Yikes GOD IS WITH ME. WISH ME LUCK GUYS

I don't think so its a bad one if it doesn't harm you.

Ask one of your family members to stay in ur room for one day alone.

WABSIAFJAHEMCHN5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 7QS7S3QKYKFVQY5S

0

I don't think so its a bad one if it doesn't harm you.

Ask one of your family members to stay in ur room for one day alone.

Ma there are no 👻 ghosts. Humans are more dangerous than these energies. I am damn scared of anyone huge. Mujey yahi thought atha hey ki , it's very easy for him to kill me.

S62HWQRPPUNLDMBG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nigahen

Is this real or trolling? What time does this happen? Only at night or other times also?

Night and i m not trolling

S62HWQRPPUNLDMBG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Check for carbon monoxide poisoning

Nope i checked symptoms. Nothing like that

S62HWQRPPUNLDMBG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

@ Ronaldo

Could be Monalisa from Nazar also visiting.

🤣itni ache din nai aaye hamare🤣

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Actually bohut saare logo ka sachmuch tv se affected hotey he... if u see things on tv like ahat or nazar and if u think upon it too much it starts showing symptoms. .. dont watch all these things... keep mindset positive watch comedy or any other thing. Our mind is terrible master and a wonderful slave. So remember this.

L4MCVCQ7IKDOKVU5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Ma there are no 👻 ghosts. Humans are more dangerous than these energies. I am damn scared of anyone huge. Mujey yahi thought atha hey ki , it's very easy for him to kill me.

I don't believe in ghosts but I believe in jinns.😆

WABSIAFJAHEMCHN5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Actually bohut saare logo ka sachmuch tv se affected hotey he... if u see things on tv like ahat or nazar and if u think upon it too much it starts showing symptoms. .. dont watch all these things... keep mindset positive watch comedy or any other thing. Our mind is terrible master and a wonderful slave. So remember this.

When I used to watch those things, I used to get scared and go sleep with my parents even though there used to be no place for me to fit in.

Ghost movies and serials do affect u.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 7 years ago
S62HWQRPPUNLDMBG thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Happy for hima das. 5 gold in 19 days. She didnt have shoes to run in her worse days

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

When I used to watch those things, I used to get scared and go sleep with my parents even though there used to be no place for me to fit in.

Ghost movies and serials do affect u.

When i was a kid my parents made me watch aahat with them. That time private cable tv was new relatively. Oh the horrors 😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".