Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

125.4k

Users

55

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

R577BHYLI7VNMKYJ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Did twitter change it's web browser layout? (ToT)


You are IE.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KMTNUZCTMR7MTSFX

Someone knocked on my room from outside. The room door which is outside not the inside one. there is no way possible someone can knock it . i checked out no one was there. I had paranormal feelings before too but i avoid it .

But this time i m so scared. And room feels so heavy right now. God help me 😭 Told parents so many times. They never believe it. One day i had my ac on only and switched off the fan. My room was locked inside and my fan switched on automatically. I thought button must be problem but no it was alright. I let it go and noone believes me anyways. I can share here atleast some here might trust me😵

from my corner of eyes i saw something moved but there was nthng. ROOM FEELS SO HEAVY STILL I M NOT RUNNING AWAY. The feeling of someone sitting besides u or staring at u. Yikes GOD IS WITH ME. WISH ME LUCK GUYS

Start meditation daily.

Inbox me further if u have problems.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

😨

What are you saying? Mere yaha pe aaj hi hua. Kal tak toh theek tha. Aaj PC chalu kiya and I was like wteff is this alien thing. Itna jhatka toh IF waale pe bhi nahi hua tha. IE ka majak udaate udaate kab meri life IE bangayi pata bhi nahi chala.

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DDPXD2X5CUQA5EZP

Someone knocked on my room from outside. The room door which is outside not the inside one. there is no way possible someone can knock it . i checked out no one was there. I had paranormal feelings before too but i avoid it .

But this time i m so scared. And room feels so heavy right now. God help me 😭 Told parents so many times. They never believe it. One day i had my ac on only and switched off the fan. My room was locked inside and my fan switched on automatically. I thought button must be problem but no it was alright. I let it go and noone believes me anyways. I can share here atleast some here might trust me😵

from my corner of eyes i saw something moved but there was nthng. ROOM FEELS SO HEAVY STILL I M NOT RUNNING AWAY. The feeling of someone sitting besides u or staring at u. Yikes GOD IS WITH ME. WISH ME LUCK GUYS

Check for carbon monoxide poisoning

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

@ Ronaldo

Could be Monalisa from Nazar also visiting.

R577BHYLI7VNMKYJ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

😨

What are you saying? Mere yaha pe aaj hi hua. Kal tak toh theek tha. Aaj PC chalu kiya and I was like wteff is this alien thing. Itna jhatka toh IF waale pe bhi nahi hua tha. IE ka majak udaate udaate kab meri life IE bangayi pata bhi nahi chala.


Pichle 2-3 hafte se toh naya layout dikh raha hai apun ke mobile browser mein, desktop browser ka pata nahin.

WABSIAFJAHEMCHN5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: XE2VIND6UWKQ5QIZ

Someone knocked on my room from outside. The room door which is outside not the inside one. there is no way possible someone can knock it . i checked out no one was there. I had paranormal feelings before too but i avoid it .

But this time i m so scared. And room feels so heavy right now. God help me 😭 Told parents so many times. They never believe it. One day i had my ac on only and switched off the fan. My room was locked inside and my fan switched on automatically. I thought button must be problem but no it was alright. I let it go and noone believes me anyways. I can share here atleast some here might trust me😵

from my corner of eyes i saw something moved but there was nthng. ROOM FEELS SO HEAVY STILL I M NOT RUNNING AWAY. The feeling of someone sitting besides u or staring at u. Yikes GOD IS WITH ME. WISH ME LUCK GUYS

Wo star plus ka nazar serial dekhna bandh kariyo. Ladki hot hey bolkey dekhega tho tera khoon pee jayegi.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Pichle 2-3 hafte se toh naya layout dikh raha hai apun ke mobile browser mein, desktop browser ka pata nahin.

Mobile browser mai kuch change nahi dikha. I mean hua bhi hoga toh kuch register nahi hua mujhe. But yaa I was talking about desktop browser. It feels ghastly. (at least to me)

Kissi bacche ka graphic designing art project lag raha hai. :(

WABSIAFJAHEMCHN5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

@ Ronaldo

Could be Monalisa from Nazar also visiting.

Lol we both decoded his problem.😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".