Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

125.4k

Users

55

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Wo log kaunsi job karte he 😛

😛 But they want job in places like East europe.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

😛 But they want job in places like East europe.

Mujhe apna aalishan ghar banwana he ... desk job hi accha he waise ...

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Mujhe apna aalishan ghar banwana he ... desk job hi accha he waise ...

Haha billi palace

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Fcking Trump. He is now setting his eyes on Kashmir. I don't have a good feeling about this.

WABSIAFJAHEMCHN5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Bhai aisa job to me bhi chahti hu tumko mile to mujhe batana.

i wanted to become a tennis player so that i can travel everywhere

Become a travel vlogger and travel all over India. Come visit me , when u come to Hyderabad. ❤️😛

Edited by HummingBird12 - 7 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Become a travel vlogger and travel all over India. Come visit me , when u come to Hyderabad. ❤️😛

Humming i dont have so much money 😂 these travel bloggers are pretty rich. But if i visit hyd i will give a visit to u and ur cat 😈

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Did twitter change it's web browser layout? (ToT)

nigahen thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: XOJRAIYUHKECBSH6

Someone knocked on my room from outside. The room door which is outside not the inside one. there is no way possible someone can knock it . i checked out no one was there. I had paranormal feelings before too but i avoid it .

But this time i m so scared. And room feels so heavy right now. God help me 😭 Told parents so many times. They never believe it. One day i had my ac on only and switched off the fan. My room was locked inside and my fan switched on automatically. I thought button must be problem but no it was alright. I let it go and noone believes me anyways. I can share here atleast some here might trust me😵

from my corner of eyes i saw something moved but there was nthng. ROOM FEELS SO HEAVY STILL I M NOT RUNNING AWAY. The feeling of someone sitting besides u or staring at u. Yikes GOD IS WITH ME. WISH ME LUCK GUYS

Is this real or trolling? What time does this happen? Only at night or other times also?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".