Posted: 5 years ago
Superb teaser
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser dear!!!!
Amma says Ishita to come for function with Raman...
Ishita says Raman will be busy...
Raman assures amma that he will come definitely...
Eagerly waiting for the update dear...
Thanks for the PM
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely teaser di
Plz update soon
Thanks for pm
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

Ishita's pain was described so perfect but its sad that she had to always keep quiet 
for the sake of her sister's happiness even her mother never stood with her in fear 
of breaking her other daughter's home 
but Subbu and his mother always insulting and humiliating Ishita when Subbu had already 
left Ishita then why are they still after her life 
at Raman's home Toshiji and Simmi makes Ishita's life hell the way they treat her and both never thought for once about Raman's happiness 
its great that Mr Bhalla intervened and stopped the arguments but it will take a long time before 
Toshiji truly accepts Ishita as her daughter in law 
taahir004 thumbnail
A lovely Teaser 

Will be waiting for the full chapter 
taahir004 thumbnail
Anxiously waiting for you to continue 
jinni thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please update this one urgently.. my most favorite story on this forum

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Summary

It's a story of ishra,where Ishita is much older then Raman and infertile too but still Raman marry her that too by keeping himself on gun point.nobody in their family liked it but Raman did this as he loves Ishita way too much and also want to protect her from subbu's lusty eyes.their equation is now changing after their marriage and now Ishita is opening up to Raman.in last update Ishita told Raman how everyone has always insulted her just because she is infertile and also how her parent could never protect her due to vandu .Raman vowed to protect her always and now determined to punish subbu and his mother for their bad deeds.

PART 16

Next morning,Raman opened her eyes only to see Ishita sleeping very close to him.her long hair was all over his chest while her head was in the crook of his neck while her hot breath was fanning his neck .he smiled and said-i so wish to see u everyday like this,so near to me.i just love u alot .he said and softly pecked her forehead not to break her sound sleep.he got up and little and adjusted his face on his pal and start admiring her.he start playing with her curls while she snuggle more closer to him getting more space.her face was hiding in his chest while he start feeling ecstatic with her touch.everytime her lips brush into his chest ,he close his eyes feeling too good .he took his hand to her hair and softly caress her bringing her more closer while she was also adjusting more into him .

He stayed closer to her for sometime but then realized what he is doing.he don't want to make her embarrassed or make the situation awkward for her,so he just let her sleep on the pillow and said-i know u r not yet ready for taking this relationship ahead,so I will not compel u.i will give u ample time to get adjusted in this relationship,just be near to me.i love u alot and like this serene smile on ur face.he said and went to get ready for the day.

After half an hour ,he came out just wrapping a towel on his slim waist and saw Ishita still sleeping hugging the blanket.he smiled looking at her peaceful face and then look at the clock and said-she is not up yet,let me wake her up or else she will be late.he thought and said-ishita get up .saying so he went and start combing his hair while she opened her eyes slowly hearing his voice.she got up and stretched her hand over her head smiling while he too smiled seeing her looking at him.

Ishita-good morning raman.she said ever so sweetly making him turn to her.

Raman -good morning Ishita,he said all confused when she opened her arms for him making him more confused .he look at her with questioning eyes while she was also looking at him smiling opening her arms.

Both were standing in same position when Ishita realised what she is doing.she closed her arms and said-woh actually,woh main ,woh ,I thought,actually I was still sleepy toh main ,toh,she was fumbling with words when Raman said -its ok,u need not to explain.just get ready,u must be getting late for ur work.he said smiling.she just nodded and almost ran to the washroom.

She closed the door and laid her head on the door.

Ishita-shit ishu,what u were doing,u were calling him for a hug.ek din unke bed par so gayi and started dreaming a life with him.get a hold on urself and stop thinking too much.she said and was going but sit there and said-but kaise naa sochun,he is just too good.so loving,so caring and so understanding too.and the way he hide me in his arms,I felt like living there for all my life.i so love to be near him,uff yeh Kya ho raha hai mujhe.pehle toh aisa kabhi nahi hua .she thought and blushed at her own thoughts.

On the other side,Raman was still standing there confused.

Raman-was she really inviting me for a hug,oh was I am an idiot to just ignore her feelings.kya woh sach mein mujhse hug expect kar rahi thi.he was thinking but wasn't getting an answer.his thought broke hearing the phone ring.raman look at the phone and said loudly-ishita,ur Amma is calling.

Ishita-i am coming in a while.she said and Raman got busy in his work .he wore his clothes and was tying knot of his tie when she came out and walked to her phone avoiding eye contact with him.she picked the phone and called her Amma back.

Ishita-haan Amma,u called me.

Amma-yes Kanna,how r u?u r fine naa,sab achche hai naa wahan??

Ishita look at Raman and said-haan Amma,sab achche hai aur main khush hoon.

Raman smiled hearing this and look at her.

Amma-i am so happy to hear this that u r adjusting in ur new house.kanna,aaj shaam ko ek party hai choti so,sirf society wale aur kuch close friends.actually itna kuch ho gaya and u got married in a jiffy.hum kuch nahi kar paaye .but now as things r settling we want to introduce u too formally to everyone.toh main soch rahi this,she was saying when Ishita said -thik hai amma, Main aa jaungi. 

Amma -thats good,but dont come alone, kanna. Raman ko bhi saath laana. Shaadi kaisi bhi circumstances mein hui ho, everyone want to meet him. 

Ishita -amma Raman, Raman toh bahut busy rehte hai shayad naa aa paaye. But main aa jaaungi naa. She was saying when Raman raise his head and ask what's the matter. 

Ishita -amma is calling us for some society function. All want to meet u. But koi nahi, Maine mana kar diya hai. Aap pareshan mat hoiye. She said keeping hand on the speaker. 

Raman -why?? 

Ishita -arey it's a small function.not meant for big shots like u. Aap pareshan ho jaoge.

Raman smiled and asked the phone. She give it reluctantly and Raman said -hello amma, kitne baje aana hai. OK, hum zarur aayenge. Apna khayal rakhiyega. We will be on time. He said and hung the call making ishita look at him all confused.

Ishita-it wasn't needed,aap bore ho jaayenge.wahan bahut log honge,it will waste much of ur time.

Raman-really,kahin aisa toh nahi,ki tum jaan bujh kar mujhe chupana chahti ho,ki koi tumhare husband par line naa maare.he said smiling teasing her.

Ishita-nothing like that,I thought u may be uncomfortable,that's why I was saying so ,if u want to come then I don't have any problem .

Raman-matlab koi mujhpe line maare,tumhe chalega.he said smiling.

Ishita-nahi ,aisi baat nahi hai.act,She was saying when  Raman said -matlab problem hai ,of course honi bhi chahiye.after all I am only urs.

Ishita-raman,I am getting late .she said and went to the washroom leaving a smiling Raman behind.

Raman-toh sasural jaana hai woh bhi pehli baar,toh sabke liye gift bhi lena chahiye.after all apne in laws ko impress bhi toh karna hai.he thought and sat down to buy something for ishita's parent.

Soon Ishita came out wearing a light pink saree,her hair was wet and tied in the towel.she opened it and start drying it without noticing that that water droplet fell on Raman .

Raman-what the hell,yeh paani kahan se aa gaya laptop par,he was saying when he heard,sorry I didn't see u ,mujhe lagaa aap neeche gaye.she said trying to wipe the water off his laptop while he got lost in her angelic beauty .she was looking very beautiful and also was very close to him .

She was apologising to him while he just tucked her hair behind her ear and said -u r looking beautiful,saying so he got up a little and softly pecked her forehead while her eyes got closed involuntarily.his lips stayed on her forehead a little longer while she snuggle into him .he placed the laptop on the bed and wounded his arms around her taking her in a hug.

They stayed in the hug for sometime when his phone rang breaking their trance.ishita turn in a jiffy while he cursed the caller under his breath.

Raman picked the call and said-ok,I am coming.saying so hung the call and said-r u ready,come let's go down.

Ishita-aap chaliye,main aati hoon.she said wearing her bangles in a jiffy . 

Raman walked to her and said picking her earrings-saath mein chalenge.saying so he start making her wear her earrings.she look at him and saw him indulge in his work.she smiled and was about to wear her mangalsutra,when he take it and said tying it-itna tight baandhuga ki nahi khulega ,atleast till the time I am alive,uske baad,he was saying when she closed his mouth and said-subah subah ashubh nahi bolte.

Raman smiled and said filling her partition-not going to die any time soon,bahut chipkoo aashiq hoon.chalo jaldi der ho rahi hai .he said and walked out of the room when Ishita said-even I don't want u to go away from me,bas mere saath rahiye hamesha.

Raman turned and said-did u said something??

Ishita nodded and both went downstairs.

Toshiji and simmi made a face seeing ishra coming down together but didn't said anything as Mr bhalla had instructed them.

Soon the breakfast was served and all started having it when Raman said-maa,we have to go out in the evening,so we will be eating out.

Toshiji made a face and said-its not even two days to ur marriage and u people start roaming around ,Ghar ki bahu banna,she was saying when Raman said-actually Ishita ki Amma ne chota saa get together rakha hai,kyunki sirf Ishita ko bahu nahi banna,mujhe bhi unka daamad banna hai,so we r going there only.he said and asked ishita-ho gaya,chalein.

Ishita nodded meekly and Raman held her hand tightly.she tried to loosen his hold but his hold was too tight and they went out together.

Toshiji-have u seen bhalla ji,he is all concerned for her and her family ,he is going away from us.

Mr bhalla-nothing like that,u r over thinking.he said and went while toshiji and simmi look at each other.

Simmi-bahut udd rahi hai,aaj hi uske par kaatenge.i have a plan jisse uske ghar mein hi uski izzat uttar jayegi.she said and told something to toshiji.

Toshiji-what a plan,ab mazza aayega. She both and both hi fied smirking thinking about the evening.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago