I am into serious discussion when it cones to serious issue such as this so not in mood for trolling or not going to get provoked. Your user name hardly works on me.. not going to get into tu tu mein mein with you😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am into serious discussion when it cones to serious issue such as this so not in mood for trolling or not going to get provoked. Your user name hardly works on me.. not going to get into tu tu mein mein with you😆
Morani was his business associate .he has nothing to do with Dawood kuch bhi khayali pulao mat pakao. Why would he be the witness lol .He stopped working with him is enough. Chalo bye srk bashing se khushi milti hai toh lage raho
Aise shady logo se kon business karta hai ? And no talking about facts isnt bashing.. people need to be told about how shahrukh Khan made all those 600 millions.
Originally posted by: Y2PRZIA24MHEGKR4
I am into serious discussion when it cones to serious issue such as this so not in mood for trolling or not going to get provoked. Your user name hardly works on me.. not going to get into tu tu mein mein with you😆
Liar liar pants on fire .. 😆
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Liar liar pants on fire .. 😆
Do you always have to make the convo personal? 😆
Cant you talk about the topic at hand? You always seem so eager to talk about the members and not about the topic itself..
Originally posted by: RIR4M4TIJS362PYU
Do you always have to make the convo personal? 😆
Cant you talk about the topic at hand? You always seem so eager to talk about the members and not about the topic itself..
Says the one who attacked forum members in her very first post in this thread ..
Weren't you the one holding forum members responsible for talking about Kangana and not talking about SRK ?
Everyone knows you weren't serious.. As usual , trolling ..
I just played along .. 😆
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Says the one who attacked forum members in her very first post in this thread ..
Weren't you the holding forum members responsible for talking about Kangana and not talking about SRK ?
Everyone knows you weren't serious.. As usual , trolling ..
I just played along .. 😆
How is calling members holier than thou and peace loving an attack on them..kuch bhi😆
Originally posted by: NM2Y5W4J2HJZDCYH
How is calling members holier than thou and peace loving an attack on them..kuch bhi😆
When you talk about a topic in hand , you stick to the topic ( as suggested by you ) and not take personal pot shots at forum members ..
But its not your fault , hun .. 😆
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
When you talk about a topic in hand , you stick to the topic ( as suggested by you ) and not take personal pot shots at forum members ..
But its not your fault , hun .. 😆
I was still talking about the topic itself while stating about what happens in the forum.. but you are always interested in taking the whole thing at personal level. It's either FOD or someone else that you keep commenting about. You're only here to attack members and not talk about your fav celebrity or movies. And then you call others trolls.. no wonder no e is I interested in talking with you. I pity on you😆
Originally posted by: IGHVRNRPWVGT66Z5
I was still talking about the topic itself while stating about what happens in the forum.. but you are always interested in taking the whole thing at personal level. It's either FOD or someone else that you keep commenting about. You're only here to attack members and not talk about your fav celebrity or movies. And then you call others trolls.. no wonder no e is I interested in talking with you. I pity on you😆
Aha .. Now the claws come out .. 😆
I am OK with your pity posts as long as i get to drag you through your shit .. Coz , as you said , i am least bit interested in celebrities .. I am a troll who feeds on other trolls .. A troll cannibal ..😈
So , as long as you are around , theres plenty for me here .. 🤗
Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--
Aha .. Now the claws come out .. 😆
I am OK with your pity posts as long as i get to drag you through your shit .. Coz , as you said , i am least bit interested in celebrities .. I am a troll who feeds on other trolls .. A troll cannibal ..😈
So , as long as you are around , theres plenty for me here .. 🤗
What claws? Now you think I am FOD?😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tamil-film-producer-k-rajan-dies-at-85-after-tragic-incident-near-chennai-bridge_234357
...
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/regional-cinema/story/veteran-tamil-producer-rb-choudary-dies-in-car-accident-in-udaipur-2907124-2026-05-05
'Not Making It To Appease Indians' Ramayana Producer Says It's Important That West Likes It https://x.com/i/status/2040288095455826103
1