Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

pari will suddenly realise with a very small hint that mishaan love each other something she couldn't do when everything was right in front of her😆

I am annoyed really. They could have ended the SD in just one week & remaining time they could have showed how MisHaan patch up & all..Kitna potential tha

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

4 more episodes...Pari’s delusion better end on Monday 😡 I can’t take any more of her crap..she carries on like she put a stamp on ruhaan when he entered malhotra house saying “ Pari’s property” 😠... But seriously she has to find out the truth soon..if they push it to until 5 minutes before the show ends ...it will be a grave injustice to all the hours we sacrificed on this show ... and we’ve already been there so many times with so many shows 😠..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I am annoyed really. They could have ended the SD in just one week & remaining time they could have showed how MisHaan patch up & all..Kitna potential tha

Exactly..But cvs love 80's drama😡🤬

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Exactly..But cvs love 80's drama😡🤬

It's really yuck. Used popularity to extend show. Then all the extended episodes wasted in SD. Ab sirf 4 epi me they will😐

Also, wo 21 tak kyu. What should we do after 18th? Watch offscreen bits. Please 🙏 onscreen toh pehle batadete acha sa..😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It's really yuck. Used popularity to extend show. Then all the extended episodes wasted in SD. Ab sirf 4 epi me they will😐

Also, wo 21 tak kyu. What should we do after 18th? Watch offscreen bits. Please 🙏 onscreen toh pehle batadete acha sa..😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

And voot uncle asking fans to write love letters to MisHaan😡Ghav par namak chhidak raha hain😈

NazneenA thumbnail

And voot uncle asking fans to write love letters to MisHaan😡Ghav par namak chhidak raha hain😈

OML! Yes. I saw this. I was like, pehle MisHaan ko toh ek dusre ko letter likhne dete. Unka love letter ki toh band bajaadi, now u want letter from us🙄

Aur make your own ending? Hamari ending ki itni padi thi toh kiya kyu nai jaisa humko chahie tha..😠

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is photo mein Why are Ruhaan Pari together?smiley7

And Mishti Veer.

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Is photo mein Why are Ruhaan Pari together?😡

And Mishti Veer.

Voot uncle trying to maintain some suspense 😂 Anyways we all know the end game ❤️

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They ruin our mishaan and mishti for the rush ending? Itna drama karne ki jarurt hi kya tha thi. Bas mishaan dekha dekte him yese hi dekh lete😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Is photo mein Why are Ruhaan Pari together?😡

And Mishti Veer.

Sayad match the following hoga🤣