Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
Anyone else watching fed nadal. Pls fed beat dull😭
Fed is gearing up ... Won't have time to watch but will follow it on Google .. 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
Anyone else watching fed nadal. Pls fed beat dull😭
Fed is gearing up ... Won't have time to watch but will follow it on Google .. 😆
🤣 ... Tell me about it! .. 😛
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
Fed is gearing up ... Won't have time to watch but will follow it on Google .. 😆
Fed gave away second set so cheaply. He didnt even try to save
Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
Fed gave away second set so cheaply. He didnt even try to save
Fed is giving me Dhoni vibe .. 🤣
Did you follow Aussie vs Eng?! ... Aussies followed Indians very well ... 😆
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
🤣 ... Tell me about it! .. 😛

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
Fed is giving me Dhoni vibe .. 🤣
Did you follow Aussie vs Eng?! ... Aussies followed Indians very well ... 😆
I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol
My fave . Industry ruined her. Now only robotney exists😭
Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol
I don't know ... such a dilemma it is who to cheer for .. 🤣 .. England hasn't won any even after playing finals 3x while NZ this is their 2nd ... If England doesn't win their 4th time, it'll be way too embarrassing for them esp being the creator of the game .. 😆 ... So they'll try hard fosho ... I still feel I may be more on NZ side .. don't think I'll feel bad for Eng .. 🤣
Are you cheering for Fed or Nadal?!
england cheater hugaye ab LMAOOriginally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol
Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan
I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol
Why are they cheater ? what have they done ? They worked hard and played perfectly in every field in their last match against Australia ,...i am really excited that they reached finals .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0