Bollywood CC #11- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

140.3k

Users

54

Likes

910

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Anyone else watching fed nadal. Pls fed beat dull😭

Fed is gearing up ... Won't have time to watch but will follow it on Google .. 😆

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 7 years ago
1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

🤣 ... Tell me about it! .. 😛

1166099 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Fed is gearing up ... Won't have time to watch but will follow it on Google .. 😆

Fed gave away second set so cheaply. He didnt even try to save

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Fed gave away second set so cheaply. He didnt even try to save

Fed is giving me Dhoni vibe .. 🤣

Did you follow Aussie vs Eng?! ... Aussies followed Indians very well ... 😆

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

🤣 ... Tell me about it! .. 😛

Image result for cross leg eating popcorn gif

1166099 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Fed is giving me Dhoni vibe .. 🤣

Did you follow Aussie vs Eng?! ... Aussies followed Indians very well ... 😆

I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 7 years ago
1166099 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

My fave . Industry ruined her. Now only robotney exists😭

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol

I don't know ... such a dilemma it is who to cheer for .. 🤣 .. England hasn't won any even after playing finals 3x while NZ this is their 2nd ... If England doesn't win their 4th time, it'll be way too embarrassing for them esp being the creator of the game .. 😆 ... So they'll try hard fosho ... I still feel I may be more on NZ side .. don't think I'll feel bad for Eng .. 🤣

Are you cheering for Fed or Nadal?!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol

england cheater hugaye ab LMAO
angrybread thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I dont want cheater england to win but i dont wanna see kiwis win after india's loss. But not their fault indias top players r chokers. i hope kiwis win over england lol

Why are they cheater ? what have they done ? They worked hard and played perfectly in every field in their last match against Australia ,...i am really excited that they reached finals .

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".