Nazar 08/07

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ansh tricks mohana to tell his plan and they all are on dayan dweep . Then ansh tries to gives some energy from him back to pia to tell Mumbai location , but mohona suspects and tries to stop ansh , but ansh overpowers him and Mohona Fells From Dweep but take Vedshree ,Pryanpalla with. Him.

There in Rathod house all give blue poison pill,but piansh reach on Time and pia gives some of his life to Vedshree .

Dilruba and saavi solves that Panna Stole trikon Mani From Dilruba Khazana , and Mahdi Caught Panna So Panna Killed Him. 

But naman Have 4 hours to cook up another story.

Precap

All Rathods Force Piansh To Go and Spend Some Quality time , Munna plays and table was falling on him ,But pia Stops Table in Mid air , But then Pia Weakens And fall.

Because ved is living on pia Life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update. โ˜บ๏ธ

So, Pia is weakening. ๐Ÿคจ If using a small spell/magic is doing this to her, what's gonna happen if Mo attacks her? It's not that Ansh can be 24/7 beside her.

Ved Mata Ki Jai!!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ah finally... A gap between two classes. How refreshing.

Okay, so Ved is fine now? How very nice. Anyways, does everyone know that Pia gave half of her life to Ved and that Ved is now living an udhar ki zindagi? Also, did the Rathores apologize to Pia or thank her for whatever she did as shown in the news segments?

About Panna... Well we guessed at least half of her intentions correctly that she wanted something from Dillu's treasure. So, Mausi caught Panna and thus sealed her fate. But did they tell what is that trikon Mani and why did Panna steal it?

Precap:

Pia weakening... Well, to be honest I had expected this. Or to be even more honest, I had wanted this to happen. I mean Pia gave half her life to Ved. So she will definitely have some side effects.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thanks for the update. โ˜บ๏ธ

So, Pia is weakening. ๐Ÿคจ If using a small spell/magic is doing this to her, what's gonna happen if Mo attacks her? It's not that Ansh can be 24/7 beside her.

Ved Mata Ki Jai!!! ๐Ÿ˜ 

I had expected this. I hope the stupid Rathores realise that Pia is weakening because of donating half her life to save Ved. 

Right now, what I am dreading the most is that I hope Ved or the Rathores don't put in their words of wisdom here. I mean Ved and others were forcing Piansh to spend some time together. So I hope they don't say that Pia is weak due to all the tension which was there in the house just like Ved said that Ansh was in a shock due to Pia's condition when she was in trishanku lok when actually Ansh had turned into an evil DV.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I had expected this. I hope the stupid Rathores realise that Pia is weakening because of donating half her life to save Ved. 

Right now, what I am dreading the most is that I hope Ved or the Rathores don't put in their words of wisdom here. I mean Ved and others were forcing Piansh to spend some time together. So I hope they don't say that Pia is weak due to all the tension which was there in the house just like Ved said that Ansh was in a shock due to Pia's condition when she was in trishanku lok when actually Ansh had turned into an evil DV.

Well, I have watched today's episode on FF mode. So didn't notice a lot of things.

But Ansh forbade Pia about it. He said something like Tum Apni Zindegi Ki Kuch Hisse Bhi De Rahi Ho - which freaked me out as I didn't fully understand whether he was speaking of time. That would mean Pia would die sooner and Ved will get more time to do Adi Ka Satyanash. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

So I think Ansh would realize the side effect.

P.S. Loved PiAnsh today. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Although I hate the damsel in distress - concept but today it made sense as Pia was very weak & kept asking for Ansh.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I have watched today's episode on FF mode. So didn't notice a lot of things.

Okay.

But Ansh forbade Pia about it. He said something like Tum Apni Zindegi Ki Kuch Hisse Bhi De Rahi Ho - which freaked me out as I didn't fully understand whether he was speaking of time. That would mean Pia would die sooner and Ved will get more time to do Adi Ka Satyanash. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You are freaking me out now.

Okay, so they had already shown in the segments that Ansh wasn't ready to allow Pia to donate half her life.

Pia dying and Ved getting more time to do Adi's satyanaash... It's a really horrifying thought. I won't want to see it even in my worst nightmares.

So I think Ansh would realize the side effect.

Out of all the stupid Rathores, Ansh has probably the best brain. So might be that he realises. But I want Ved to especially realize this fact. If I would have been the writer, I would have made Ved realise this fact so that she thinks at least twice before doing any such stupidity.

P.S. Loved PiAnsh today. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Although I hate the damsel in distress - concept but today it made sense as Pia was very weak & kept asking for Ansh.

Even I hate the damsel in distress concept. But yes, it makes sense here. Pia has already donated half her life. So she is weak.

Waise on a side note, since Pia is weak as of now due to this life donation and according to the precap, she fainted even by a small use of her powers, can we expect Mo to take advantage of the situation and attack Pia? And if it is so, then might be that Pia won't be able to defend herself as she is weak as of now?

So if this is the case, then I doubt the makers would let her be this weak for long? Can we expect professor Nishant to find out some solution for this?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Waise on a side note, since Pia is weak as of now due to this life donation and according to the precap, she fainted even by a small use of her powers, can we expect Mo to take advantage of the situation and attack Pia? And if it is so, then might be that Pia won't be able to defend herself as she is weak as of now?

So if this is the case, then I doubt the makers would let her be this weak for long? Can we expect professor Nishant to find out some solution for this?

Well, Nishant always finds a solution when it comes to Pia. Personally, I love his and Pia's scenes. 

I have a doubt whether Ansh gives up his power/life force to save Pia. Today when Mo attacked him she was very confident that Ansh wouldn't be able to break free. But he used his wings, freed himself and saved Pia.

So apparently, he got more power due to the Udhar Ke Pankh. He might sacrifice it and as usual another coveted power will get wasted thanks to Ved. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, Nishant always finds a solution when it comes to Pia. Personally, I love his and Pia's scenes. 

Not only in case of Pia but everyone. Anyone of them falls in trouble, there comes Nishant to the rescue. Even I love his and Pia scenes. A pity we don't get a lot of their scenes together.

I have a doubt whether Ansh gives up his power/life force to save Pia. Today when Mo attacked him she was very confident that Ansh wouldn't be able to break free. But he used his wings, freed himself and saved Pia.

About Ansh giving up his power/life to save Pia... Well I have a question. Why couldn't he donate half of his life to save Ved whom he worships like God? Why Pia?

So apparently, he got more power due to the Udhar Ke Pankh. He might sacrifice it and as usual another coveted power will get wasted thanks to Ved. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Well, even Mo said that Ansh is the most powerful DV due to those udhar ke pankh. She was confident that Ansh has turned evil due to those wings only.

And coming to Ansh being more powerful due to those wings. Well he might have got additional powers due to the wings but Ansh is in reality way more powerful than Mo. He just needs to believe in himself.

And power getting wasted. Well, since the wings don't belong to Ansh, I am expecting them to be lost somehow. Although, I would prefer either Ansh with the wings or the wings returning to Karan.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

That's the million dollar question. I guess since Pia's life force was already in the cup, they just poured it. 

Or it might be due to the fact that they would need another dayanvanshi to suck Ansh's life force but time was running out.

Anyway, at the end of the day, Ved & Ansh can sing of their love for each other. But Bali Ka Bakra Hamesha Pia Hi Banti Hai ๐Ÿ™„

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nikki Nushy u guys want a morning discussion only  ?