Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Now that I'm well rested i can give a proper answer.

If Nazar had been a web series with the same budget and episode count. 

It wouldn't have been a family drama ( Characters like ved wouldn’t exist) it would have been a purely action driven drama. It is action oriented now except they have to add the telly soap tadka to attract audiences.

Have you noticed that outside of Piansh ved Mo we never talk about the genre defining stunts which are quite dangerous sometimes, the imaginative world building & the way they have to overcome budget limits , the talented writers, the gorgeous sets ,the clothes, an in depth discussion about the differenct tracks, the different characters , the actors and the no of hours they put in, their off screen camaraderie, the hilarious tik tok musicals 

We ourselves are only attracted to the emotional side.

I"ll give an eg when they telecasted that Chudail vs Daayan fight. At that time in the forum it hardly got a passing mention. The only thing they were interested in was Ansh engagement to Dilruba and what was wrong in the epi.

The makers themselves are not interested in saas bahu’s but at the end of the day audience is king. So I noticed they introduced the heavy duty emo quotient to get the audience interested and then move on to their main subject of interest- Stunts and potraying the different forces of womanhood.

U have explained all things correctly. Its like Indian audiences are more emotional than western ones. In western series focus is more on action and here in India all are  more worried whether a ML will marries to FL or vamp. Previously also all forum members here are more interested in love story of PiAnsh then actions stunts and hot daayans in this show. I was crazy for this show in beginning but after 130-140 ep afterwards my craziness starting to decline . But i am still following the show because it is still better than all other ITV shows if we leave weekend shows. Well i think we have to bear this emotional drama in shows if we are watching indian ones.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Our type of audience is smaller compared to those saas bahu loving types.

The makers have to bow down to their demands.

Speaking of did u check out the new shows Vish Aghori. Gaurav chopra i find hot in that one.

And our indian webseries are far better 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Our type of audience is smaller compared to those saas bahu loving types.

Exactly. Earlier, before joining this forum I used to feel that I am the only wierd person who does not like the usual family drama.

The makers have to bow down to their demands.

Case in point the sarpika track. The makers had to convert Pia back into a Daivik.

Speaking of did u check out the new shows Vish Aghori. Gaurav chopra i find hot in that one.

I checked out both. I didn't find Vish much interesting but yes I like this aghori. I am following that.

And our indian webseries are far better 

Agreed.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You're not the one who feels that way. We don't register on the trp it's the other audiences.

That's why i shifted k drama / international forum. Much more satisfying 

Aghori- I'm waiting for forum to open 

I have a crush on gaurav ❤️

Vish i like because it modern and stylish nothing is overdramatic. 

Only I'm frustrated with the heroine 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

You're not the one who feels that way. We don't register on the trp it's the other audiences.

The main thing which I dislike.

Aghori- I'm waiting for forum to open 

Me too. Even I am waiting for the forum to open.

I have a crush on gaurav ❤️

Vish i like because it modern and stylish nothing is overdramatic. 

Only I'm frustrated with the heroine 

The exact reason why I am not watching it as of now. But thinking of catching up with the episodes on Sunday. Although, I didn't find it much interesting personally.