Erica thanks for your hard work, love you as prerna.
Love u a lot🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Erica thanks for your hard work, love you as prerna.
Love u a lot🤗
For me amongst all actresses Krystle Dsouza is the best when portraying any kind of scenes especially emotional and comic scenes followed by Nia and Aalisha Panwar, they are ace actresses
But, Erica is also doing a great job, she portrays her dialogues subtly and it does nto look mad eup, she is a serious and method actor who knows how much should she scream or cry, she is pretty good with the balancing of her emotions,she has coem a long way and is playing the character like ti is supposed to be quiet and polite spoken
Most of the heroines on TV are a little ott, I feel Erica plays emotions subtly.Agreed..me n my friend were discussing th3 same tdy n she voiced out the the same points
I find that classy.
Either TV actresses are OTT or they are bland, there is no good actress in TV currently, I cannot believe I am saying this but I prefer overacting over bland acting.
It depends on the role also I guess. Some roles, are good for overacting.Either TV actresses are OTT or they are bland, there is no good actress in TV currently, I cannot believe I am saying this but I prefer overacting over bland acting.
Originally posted by: najma123
It depends on the role also I guess. Some roles, are good for overacting.
some do it without fail though