Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Missing MauHaan❤️😭 So much so This Posts Up😆😆  

Kaamal hai 🤪show bhi 80s 90s sacrifices follow horahi 🤪 ussper Toh Hamesha 😉 Maa paapa ko BG😛 mein dikhathy Na 😛 lekin yaha nahi 🤢

vinnas thumbnail

Image result for rudra naagin2Image result for mauli silsila

vinnas thumbnail

Related imageImage result for mauhaan silsilaRelated imageRelated imageImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaRelated imageImage result for mauhaan silsilaRelated imageImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsila

vinnas thumbnail

Mauli❤️Single Love❤️Letter😛 To Her ❤️Ishaan

"Bahut dil dukhaya hai tumhara. Aj se yahi koshish rahegi ki jitna dukh doon ussey zyada sukoon/sukh doon. Sorry kehna nahi hotha, jatana hota hai. Aur jo kehna hotha hai, wo shayad yeh phool beithar keh sakhein. Love, Mauli"😳

When Mauli Ishaan Khanna looks at Ishaan Mauli Srivastav like this😛

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

MauHaan yadein taaza karwa rahi ho chandu😳

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

MauHaan yadein taaza karwa rahi ho chandu😳

Kya kare 😳😛 voh hai kuch aisa Jo hamari ❤️Dil❤️mein Hamesha Shamil hai 😃🤗

Sardi ki Dhoop jaisa ❤️ Phigal gayi some cheesy line 😎from Ishaan when he seen Mauli ❤️full of Smiles 😃😃 in Park 

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan: "Kabhi kabhi kuch pal, lamhe banke rehjathe hain, zindagi bhar ke liye nae hothe. Aur Ishaan Khanna, your life is like this too." 

His phone rings.

Ishaan: "Mauli...Hi Mauli"

Mauli: "Hi Ishaan, I know you're tired of hearing me say sorry, but what else do I say, if I don't say sorry? I don't know why but everytime I plan to meet with you alone, then..."

Ishaan: "Kunal comes and stands in front/in between." 

Mauli: "Ishaan, I know that I hurt you so much. Whatever has happened in the last few days, I know it is not easy for you. Trust me, I am trying my hardest that everything goes back to normal."

Ishaan is teary eyed, drunk and emotional: "Relax Mauli, relax. Don't be so sad yaar. Can I say one thing? Life is like this, and time hai na time, wo subse bara healer hai... 

time is the biggest healer. You know, in life, I can see everything, but I can't see you unhappy." 

"mauli meina zindagi mein sab kuch deksaktha hun lekin tume naakush nahi "

MauHaan BGM plays, Mauli has a small/emotional smile and has flashbacks to the Valentine's lunch and Ishaan drinking all those glasses of champagne(so she knows he's drunk and emotional). She continues smiling emotionally.

Ishaan continues: "In this small life of mine, I want to give you a lifetime of happiness Mauli, a lifetime of happiness. I want to make the sky be at your feet, I love you Mauli..."

Mauli smiles, Ishaan continues: "Lekin kya hai na, kismat, kismat ke agay kiska zor? Kismat bhot bari cheez hai yaar. My destiny won't let me fulfill this..."

Mauli: "Why are you saying this? You've already done so much for me, you've given me so much happiness."

Ishaan: "Okay, you do one thing, you hang up the phone. Kunal will catch you, because you're secretly talking to me."Mauli looks concerned for her Baby. 

Ishaan continues: "I don't want to be the cause of any issues between you two, hang up." 

Mauli: "Ishaan, I am talking to you, I am talking about you, tum kuch..."

Ishaan Full Talli mode now: "Acha, acha Baba, I am sorry, I am sorry, please manjao na yaar, maaf kardu mujhe."

Mauli: "I forgot to ask you what I had originally called for, did you eat or not?"

Ishaan: "Mein wo..."

They keep talking (we cannot hear them)

Ishaan: "Mauli, thanks yaar, I love you. Mauli smiles, and says she will talk to him tomorrow, they hang up."

vinnas thumbnail

❤️😭🤗❤️🤗

vinnas thumbnail

In Mili Words 😍😍 a Scene From Epi 159😍😍👇👇

My eyes teared up as I watched this. If anybody wants to know what a perfect LIFE PARTNER looks like, please watch this. This is when Ishaan takes Mauli and Mishti to stay in a hotel room, he figures out that Mauli is stressing out Mishti, distracts Mishti and takes them out to a restaurant. His lines there, the writer should take a bow for writing those linesClap

Mauli wonders if Ishaan is doing all this expecting something in return. He intercepts her thought by saying this " Whatever I am doing, I don't have any wrong intentions. I only wish to see a smile on your face. You look pretty when you smile" As an answer to Mauli's wish of wanting time " If you want time, you have all the time. If you want space, the whole football field is yours. If you want my life, I will give you that too. I can't make any of your struggles go away, but I CAN'T COMPLICATE AND MAKE MATTERS DIFFICULT TO YOU"Cry I will not even raise the topic of marriage till you bring it up" Guys, I am bawlingCry

The way he handled Mishti and his pure, uncomplicated thought process is ...HeartCryHugI don't have an adjective to use here. The writer who gave us this Ishaan❤️🤗