Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Oh yes! It makes sense now. Anyway Shwet will click pictures of Mish hugging Abir in washroom and insult Abir and Mish in front of everyone at the party. So yeah, Mish wants to be clear on her end to Mahs.

I hope not everyone, kunal ke saamne laana tha na Sirf 🤔

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

I hope not everyone, kunal ke saamne laana tha na Sirf 🤔

Everyone as in the ones at the party. Nanko and Kuhu it includes I guess

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Everyone as in the ones at the party. Nanko and Kuhu it includes I guess

Puri party ke saamne, oh no 😣

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Puri party ke saamne, oh no 😣

i dont feel like that as kuhu is not aware only kunal is

and after harassment abir will straightly take mishti to homethat spoiler is aiywayi like always

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So, its Benba who shares the pics and tells everything to Rajvansh family. Hence, Mishti probably blurted the truth. Let's see Monday's episode. All of a sudden, I'm feeling too much negativity around Mishbir ðŸ¤”

The guys who harassed Mishti were Kunal's friends. That's the worst part. 

Abhir while consoling Kuhu couldn't realize Mishti was in trouble. But, then he reaches on time as soon as he reaches. I somehow feel this will be the future track.  On trying to save Kuku relationship, Abhir is going to sideline Mishti and she will be in trouble. Let's see.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

So, its Benba who shares the pics and tells everything to Rajvansh family. Hence, Mishti probably blurted the truth. Let's see Monday's episode. All of a sudden, I'm feeling too much negativity around Mishbir ðŸ¤”

The guys who harassed Mishti were Kunal's friends. That's the worst part. 

Abhir while consoling Kuhu couldn't realize Mishti was in trouble. But, then he reaches on time as soon as he reaches. I somehow feel this will be the future track.  On trying to save Kuku relationship, Abhir is going to sideline Mishti and she will be in trouble. Let's see.

I don't think abir will sideline mishti, the way he said to kuhu "main "when kuhu said that mishti ko kaun pasand karega for obvious reason was awesome 

I hope abir hamesha mishti ke saath khade rahe, especially in front of kuku 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think abir will sideline mishti, the way he said to kuhu "main "when kuhu said that mishti ko kaun pasand karega for obvious reason was awesome 

I hope abir hamesha mishti ke saath khade rahe, especially in front of kuku 

Same here. Even I don't think that Abir will miss out on Mish due to Kuku. The whole reason why we love Abir is because he is not like the typical MLs who get involved in family problems and ignore/blame the FL. Abir is very much aware of the importance of Mish in his life and he wouldn't let her go. That's the basic reason why even though Abir was talking to Kuhu, he still managed to save Mish and infact, didn't care for Kunal and decided to drop Mish. 

Also, I was wondering, won't the Mahs question Mish's sudden closeness to Abir? Like Abir and Mish's have developed a level of comfort which is kind of beyond what a male-female friendship entails. Since Meenu sent a pic of Mish and Abir, this should be the first question of BP. However, with the segments it seems like the truth of Kuhu's love is going to come out.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Same here. Even I don't think that Abir will miss out on Mish due to Kuku. The whole reason why we love Abir is because he is not like the typical MLs who get involved in family problems and ignore/blame the FL. Abir is very much aware of the importance of Mish in his life and he wouldn't let her go. That's the basic reason why even though Abir was talking to Kuhu, he still managed to save Mish and infact, didn't care for Kunal and decided to drop Mish. 

Also, I was wondering, won't the Mahs question Mish's sudden closeness to Abir? Like Abir and Mish's have developed a level of comfort which is kind of beyond what a male-female friendship entails. Since Meenu sent a pic of Mish and Abir, this should be the first question of BP. However, with the segments it seems like the truth of Kuhu's love is going to come out.

So true, Abir really knows whom to give importance at what time, he's a male lead with BRAINS 😂

BOLD- I think when they'll question mishti about the pics, mishti will blurt whole truth about party which will lead to the revelation of kuku, so maheshwaris will concentrate on kuku and FOR NOW mishbir will be sidelined