RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Watching today's segment aisa laga mishti 3-4 episode mein hi realize Kar Legi about her feelings 

Kuhu ka ek sentence Abhi tak dimaak mein ghusa hua hai ki vo mishti ko Uske pyaar se Milne nahi degi, agar ye future indicate na kar raha ho to hi accha hai 

I think Mishti took a wrong step by telling maheshwaris the truth about kuhu's feeling for kunal, I think Karna nahi chahiye tha 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Watching today's segment aisa laga mishti 3-4 episode mein hi realize Kar Legi about her feelings 

Kuhu ka ek sentence Abhi tak dimaak mein ghusa hua hai ki vo mishti ko Uske pyaar se Milne nahi degi, agar ye future indicate na kar raha ho to hi accha hai 

I think Mishti took a wrong step by telling maheshwaris the truth about kuhu's feeling for kunal, I think Karna nahi chahiye tha 🤔

Really Kunal ne aisa bola.Abh to yeh sach mei baccho jaisa behave kar raha hai."Mujhe toffee nahi mili to usko bhi nahi milni chahiye."#immaturekid

Oh sorry Kuhu ne bola tha.Arre Kunal hota to fir bhi samaj aata.Par Kuhu ko Mishti se tumi problem kyu hai.😡Yeh hamare Mishbir ki lovestory ka villan kyu ban rahi hai.Kuhu ke liye dil me jitni sympathy thi sab khatam ho gaya.

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so kuhu will never let mishbir meet

so kuku are now official villan in mishbir life

i sometime feel bad for her but now i think she deserves whatever come in her way

she actually deserve alife of hell

mishti agar isko kunal se milwane ke liye kuch kare toh sahi aur agar koi sheez iske according na kare toh galat

so mishbir shadi is not in any near future

i hope makers not reduse mmishbir scene as they can see trp is increasing due to mishbr now and if the australian guy is going to select mishti again i am going to quit this unnecessary swaping everyday

but i feel there is a storm which is indication of future i think that australian guy entry

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Really Kunal ne aisa bola.Abh to yeh sach mei baccho jaisa behave kar raha hai."Mujhe toffee nahi mili to usko bhi nahi milni chahiye."#immaturekid

Not kunal dear, kuhu 

But totally agree with your post 😅

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Right ðŸ¤”

Though I think kuhu ne jab kaha mishti ko ki tujhe kabhi pyaar hua hai, something like that 

And Uske Baad tufaan , To mishti ke dil mein Abir ka khyaal aaya hoga 

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't seen the segment and intend not to, but there was talks about a cyclone - Abir missing, and Mishti being real worried 

I think Mishti is going to travel further in the path of confusion over the depth of her feelings now. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

I haven't seen the segment and intend not to, but there was talks about a cyclone - Abir missing, and Mishti being real worried 

I think Mishti is going to travel further in the path of confusion over the depth of her feelings now. 

Yup a cyclone comes and I think abir goes missing, abir ki situation nahi batayi thi 

But mishti atleast now SOCHEGI  ki abir dost se zyada hai 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i sometime feel bad for her but now i think she deserves whatever come in her way

she actually deserve alife of hell

mishti agar isko kunal se milwane ke liye kuch kare toh sahi aur agar koi sheez iske according na kare toh galat

so mishbir shadi is not in any near future

i hope makers not reduse mmishbir scene as they can see trp is increasing due to mishbr now and if the australian guy is going to select mishti again i am going to quit this unnecessary swaping everyday

but i feel there is a storm which is indication of future i think that australian guy entry

Seriously, jab tak mishti Uske favor mein help Kar rahi hai tab tak thik hai, nahi to fir all blames goes to mishti, kuhu gussa Ho sakti, but she crossed the line by saying these things 

Bold - same here 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I think Australian guy over friendly Ho mishti ke saath and abir jealous hoke mishti ko apni feelings bata de 

But I don't want this, mishti ke realization ke Baad hi confession hona chahiye abir Aur mishti ka, varna mishti confusion mein koi faaltu step bhi utha sakti hai that can hurt abir 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Whaaaa? Did Kuhu say that? Are they gonna turn Kuhu outright negative?  

Bold- even I feel so. Kuhu till now hasn't interfered in Mishti's love life except the time when she would ask Mishti to appreciate Kunal. Baaki samay she was so busy herself loving Kunal ki she never interfered. I somehow feel that it should have been Kuhu's sole decision to inform her fam about her love. Pata nahi let's see when that track actually comes we can comment then.