Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah just like how URI shook everyone 😂

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Race for what? Is Bollywood a reality show? I seriously don't understand BW fans obsession with BO. As soon as some film makes good money the fans of the actor, the media and even the actor himself/herself give the entire credit to the leading man (or leading woman in case of female oriented movie). Yes an actor's performance has a big impact on how the movie shapes up but that is not the only factor that will make people spend their money to go watch it on big screen.

It is annoying how everytime an actor's movie does well he/she is hailed as next big thing or if unfortunately their film flops then y'all completely write them off. People will watch movie even with unknown names in it if it is good and that is how it should be if we want quality content. 

Edited by ninny - 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

I was always confident Kabir Singh was going to turn things around for Shahid. But this is astonishing by all means. 16-17 cr on a random Tuesday is the kind of numbers Holiday releases are struggling to do. The untapped potential with the smaller town audience is immense. Hopefully this is some sort of wake up call for Bollywood. 

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rattled?? LOL. No one will be rattled. People forget when Shahid debuted. This kind of success is LONG overdue for him. He has been a disappointment till now, despite the critical acclaim for a few of his performances. Frankly I think KS is a fluke for Shahid. This movie has resonated and how, but I don't trust that Shahid can now suddenly become a blockbuster machine. Nothing in his 16 year career suggests he can. 

He should absolutely enjoy this moment tho. And so should his fans. Unlikely to be a common occurrence for them. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hrithik is a really good actor; especially compared to how bad most of his contemporaries are. So not sure why people are always asking this question. He just has bad luck and is too picky. If he comes back with a mainstream movie everyone will be up his a** in a minute.

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sorein

Hrithik is a really good actor; especially compared to how bad most of his contemporaries are. So not sure why people are always asking this question. He just has bad luck and is too picky. If he comes back with a mainstream movie everyone will be up his a** in a minute.

He has that in hrithik vs tiger which will be pretty huge . But hrithik has experimented through out his  career and his fans have always supported this. But this whole race concept is over now..the actors are now too diverse and the range too wide to have races now 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Hence proved dis film given new life to shahid lol. Good job director sandeep. all dis becos of script n presentation of d director who done debut n talented one , done amazing job . Shahid as solo hero at bo has to prove with out some talented director n with out nice script ,his range will be known n ya he can do gulmeter 2 with tat movie same director n shandaar 2 n then his range as solo hero will be clear n back in race r not. salman became super star with remakes, by seeing mass hysteria Kahin shahid,salman na banjaye by doing telugu remakes lol . take telugu remakes n act all superior lol. hrithik is in his own race , ya he can also try telugu remakes to be in race as solo hero lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stargazing71

He has that in hrithik vs tiger which will be pretty huge . But hrithik has experimented through out his  career and his fans have always supported this. But this whole race concept is over now..the actors are now too diverse and the range too wide to have races now 

I honestly never see the Hrithik vs Tiger comparison beyond this forum. No offence to Tiger fans but come on, apart from Bruce Lee type of movies he has yet to prove himself and become a brand. 

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ataxerxes

Rattled?? LOL. No one will be rattled. People forget when Shahid debuted. This kind of success is LONG overdue for him. He has been a disappointment till now, despite the critical acclaim for a few of his performances. Frankly I think KS is a fluke for Shahid. This movie has resonated and how, but I don't trust that Shahid can now suddenly become a blockbuster machine. Nothing in his 16 year career suggests he can. 

He should absolutely enjoy this moment tho. And so should his fans. Unlikely to be a common occurrence for them. 

Finally someone said it ðŸ˜†