Mishti might said ILU
No..He said even if she doesn't say ILU he'll ask Daadi for their marriage
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mishti might said ILU
No..He said even if she doesn't say ILU he'll ask Daadi for their marriage
I hope so i want no sacrifice whatsoever 🤪
Because that will be end for me ,i dont like ppl being used as toys
Be there for each other always❤️




I have a horrendous idea but I'm not gonna say it🙊🙊
In precap Mishti was talking to Ruhaan it means Mauli has suggested her the right thing💜💜😍😍😍
Do u guys think k promo kidnapping wala hoga Sunday ko?
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Do u guys think k promo kidnapping wala hoga Sunday ko?
Dekhte hain
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I have a horrendous idea but I'm not gonna say it🙊🙊
Arey say it... Man mein mat rakho😂
Originally posted by: madhu245
Arey say it... Man mein mat rakho😂
I know aisa ni hoga....it's too cliché but I have this sudden thought that Veer k saath milke pari Mishti ko kidnap karwa de n khud ghunghat pahen k mandap me baith jaye....
I know it won't happen....so don't worry you all too🤣
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I know aisa ni hoga....it's too cliché but I have this sudden thought that Veer k saath milke pari Mishti ko kidnap karwa de n khud ghunghat pahen k mandap me baith jaye....
I know it won't happen....so don't worry you all too🤣
Tum bhi meri jaise sochogi🤣