Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shwta16

Res 🤗🤗

UnRes

Octo 🤗🤗🤗I just loved it. It was beautiful and I got Naina - Nanu conversation and Naina Sameer scene ❤️ Aww, I'm so happy that everyone loved that chotu Sa scene🤗🤗

So Sameer got 93% marks and he was worried about 2%. 😆 Vo to poora Naina ki tarah ban gya hai. But I really felt bad hearing Vishakha's reply. She does not have any confidence in her son. Feeling bad for Sameer and the VO was heart wrenching. Yep. He now knows his potential. He knew he could have done better. Vishakha has always failed as a mother I felt in what I saw in the initial episodes. Just maintaining it. I feel so relieved that you guys loved the VO because I didn't like it much.😆

And then Naina - Nanu scene. It was beautiful. Naina couldn't resist herself from seeing Sameer's report card. and how could she... Pyaar itni jaldi nhi jata. She still cares for him and loves him. And she was also proud of him. 😃and then she also gave her favorite handkerchief to Sameer. She couldn't see him in pain. And again I just loved the VO. She feels his pain and can not see his tears.  Aww, I feel so happy on seeing your review because you notice every little detail and write so beautifully about it. Aise hi I don't chase you to unres😳

And now I am eagerly waiting for the next part. How Sameer will go to Naina's home. And what would be Nanu's gift. And how will be the next meeting. Waiting waiting waiting.....  Me too waiting for all this to unfold😛

And please don't discontinue this beautiful story. At least for those who constantly wait for your updates and always leave their reviews. 🤗

Lots of hugs n love ❤️🤗

Shweta

Aww, thank you so very much Shweta. I really feel blessed to have readers like you and I'll definitely continue it for you guys. I felt little low that day seeing the full response.😒. thank you so much. Means a lot🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rizz_1987

First of all Sorry for not commenting on the update....but  was regularly read it...n it is Owesome update as usual. I'm glad you spoke up now. I'll love to read your review on future updates too😳

Naina n Nanu❤️...the two most important person of Sameer's life....kash Sameer ku6 bat karta Naina se.. I think sometimes silence is the only thing you can have😃

I am so upset Vishakha how can she asked Nanu to confirm...poor sameer😭 Vishakha was like that, always😳

N lastly waiting for the next update...plz update soon...!!!

Riz

Thank you so much. I'll try to update asap. 😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jainaayu

Awesome update please continue writing😇

Thank you for reading. I'll try to update asap😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratna

Today came across this story. Must say beautifully written. Amazing narration. A pleasure to read. Looking forward for the next update.

Aww, thank you so much. Means a lot. I'll really try to update asap.😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Ress

Unressss

First of all if you discontinue the story na then...🥺 I won't🤗

Now coming to the story.....

I loved this update....

Vishaka thinking Sameer would have got low score would have been hurtful to my boy...Bechara always he has to prove himself in her eyes... He couldn't even get the complete happiness of scoring 93% Vishakha has always done that (I'm talking of the initial episodes). She never had any sort of trust in him

Naina finding Nanu's wallet and seeing the pic and thinking that the kid would be Sameer. Involuntarily she is drawn to him. Yes she is but the hurt is stopping her from showing it.😳

And then she arrives at his house...His House. How she cant stay away from his report card and the smile on her face seeing his marks... she cares for him, she wishes for his happiness yet doesnt show any of these emotions.  Yep! Love is still there but under a lot of shield now.

Nanu speaking to her like he doesnt know anything that transpired between them but knowing everything would have been difficult for him to compose himself. It really was but he didn't want to come in between them. He knows Naina respects him and would even forgive Sameer for him but he wants her to do it on her own.

And when Sameer came and saw her and stopped midway in his talk....How would have he felt, seeing her infront of his eyes, in his house... the tension combined with sparks of happiness. It was mixed of an emotion actually😆

But those tear drops took my heart... those tears are so painful and even she can feel that pain, otherwise wouldn't have given him the handkerchief. Its true that Naina only can wipe is tears, even if it is her hanky... It has always been Nanu and Naina for Sameer.

And now my Sameer has to go to his Naina's house... maaza aayega...

Even I'm so excited to see what happens next. Thank you so much Chaaru, means a lot.🤗

bhageerathy thumbnail

Really Don't know wht to say but trully i love ur whole concept today only i read all parts or sch kahoon to shuruwat ke Kuch parts pdh ke dill me jo hook si uth ti thi na uski koi kalpana bhi nii kr skte mere liye sabse mushkil hota samaina ki judai mujh se nhi ho pata dill tadap uth ta h bt seriously i luv ur alll parts of this pls jldi se samaina ka patchup krwa dijiye ga ya to ab pls naina ko ya sameer ko dur mt bhejiye jitni narajagi ho bs km se km pass rakhiye nd pls update se regarding pm kr dijiye pls

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhageerathy

Really Don't know wht to say but trully i love ur whole concept Thank you so much😃

today only i read all parts or sch kahoon to shuruwat ke Kuch parts pdh ke dill me jo hook si uth ti thi na uski koi kalpana bhi nii kr skte I know. It's difficult for all of us who love these two😒

mere liye sabse mushkil hota samaina ki judai mujh se nhi ho pata dill tadap uth ta h bt seriously i luv ur alll parts of this pls jldi se samaina ka patchup krwa dijiye ga ya to ab pls naina ko ya sameer ko dur mt bhejiye jitni narajagi ho bs km se km pass rakhiye nd pls update se regarding pm kr dijiye pls Let's see what destiny has written for them😛

Thank you so much for reading. I'll really love to know your thoughts henceforth. 😃

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update...pls dont be dishearten might bedue to vacations theres lil reponse (including me)....pls continue ur story....smtyms it tales time to build up interest .

Waiting for nxt update.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Superb update...pls dont be dishearten might bedue to vacations theres lil reponse (including me)....pls continue ur story....smtyms it tales time to build up interest .

Waiting for nxt update.

I know that it takes time to build up the interest but what I noticed was, people did read but didn't even drop in a word or two. Those silent once had the option to like it also but no. Writers like me do need and see all this because that's the only point of motivation. But anyway, I'll continue it on the basis of previous update. 😳

Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it.😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

I know I should be updating this story and I really want to but I'm not getting enough time and I don't wanna rush it at all. So, I thought to give you all a little sneak peek and keep you guys hooked. Enjoy it and keep the guesses coming. 😳

Sneak-Peek

"Naina! Naina jaldi idhar aa." Preeti, who was standing in the balcony shouted on top of her voice, fear clearly spread on her face. She looked terrified to death. "Kya hai Preeti? Main Chachiji ki help kar ra..." That sentence died in Naina's vocal cords when she looked where Preeti was looking. She saw Sameer along with Munna and Pandit trying to figure out the chaos that was going downstairs. "Ye Kyun aaya hai yahan Preeti?" Naina said. "Mujhe kya pata? Usko apni Jaan ki fikr hai ya nahi?" Preeti looked at Naina and asked in confusion. "Main yahan dekhti hoon. Tu jaldi se dekh ke aa kya kaam hai inn dono Ko." Naina told. "Kin dono Ko?" Preeti was all the more confused. "Munna aur Pandit Ko." Naina said.