Porkalai22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who said mishti is flawless person. NO. She is not. She have her own kind of flaws like EVERY human have. No one i mean no one is perfect in this world. Every one have their own kind of flaws and mishti too. And that's okay. That's absolutely okay to having flaws. From beginning makers shown her as flawed character only and that's helped me much to connect with her. Actually just because I'm a teju fan doesn't mean I will connect with all characters which played by teju. I will definitely give a try for it because I'm a Tejasswian but me sticking to that reel character has nothing to do with me being a teju fan. And I must say makers really gave me enough reasons to me to stick with mishti. She is not selfless that's not mean she is selfish. She very well fit into the HUMAN category because of her actions from beginning to till now. She have a terrible past ( Her parent's one )for a kid that too especially for a girl it's really really difficult to live normally like every girls do(This is I'm saying because of the personal incident which i know).And her parents past played big game in her every actions and decisions. Obviously everything every damn decisions made by her only. Yeah she was afraid of her life because of her parents past and wanted a so called PERFECT LIFE which is not exists anywhere unfortunately. And she run behind that perfect life and veer happened. Did she really had intentions to hurt veer or she deliberately did everything? She planned her perfect life for sure but did she planned anything to make veer life as hell? Didn't she planned her perfect life being with veer and making him happy even though she was not happy(her one of the flaw😌). 

Did she cancelled the wedding just because she first time fell in love with ruhaan or she don't love veer. Whatever could be the reason didn't she did the RIGHT thing of breaking up with veer. If her reason for break up is, she doesn't love veer, she can't be happy in this marriage so she did break up then what's wrong in this. If her reason for break up is she loves ruhaan not veer that's why then so what. She don't love veer means she don't. She can't live a loveless marriage.Thats not gonna do anything good for mishti and ALSO for veer. Obviously veer is hurt here and the reason is definitely mishti is here. So what to do?  Other than break up really any better option exists kya? I would really like to know what's that🙄 Marriage is not a small thing so obviously just for her confusions she can't break up with veer. She only took the decision of marrying him I agree. But cant ignore the fact behind her decision.Once she REALIZED everything break up is the first thing she did.If she did break up like calling him, hey veer I'm not happy with this marriage so I can't marry you and cut the call then that's definitely will make her inhuman. But I'm really satisfied with the way she did break up. 

Don't know how it came to my mind. We says na flaws makes us human. But there is also kind of flaws exists which makes us inhuman. So everyone have flaws but what kind of flaws? That's what describes us. Isn't it? Mishti definitely hurted veer even for herself and by her decisions also but she never hurted him intentionally and did anything intentionally to hurt him. She did few things like that lawyer matter and that gossip aunty matter. Whatever could be the reason for her those actions like her guilt or whatever but at least she did. That's really matters to know her as a person isn't it. Till now she ever behaved like inhuman? Any such incident happened? Mishti made mistakes but not a sin. There is a big difference between these two. Isn't it? 

Well veer to have flaws definitely and his attitude kinda persons too exists. His flaws makes him what? You guys better know by his actions! 

PS - I really feel I missed few things which I wanted to say. Not getting what's that. Maybe next time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

First clear my confusion at one point u say mishty has flaw  at one point u say mishty did right thing 

How can one thing  that is breaking engagement can be right and wrong at same time

Can u explain  which flaw of mishty are u talking about 

Secondly u say every human has flaw  that means ruhaan has flaw too then why mishty is acceptable with ruhaan  and why mishty is not acceptable with veer  right from beginning 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There’s a thing called compatibility in a relationship. People don’t fall in love counting good qualities of a partner. 

You can choose a flawed partner if you are compatible with him. I thought that was the basics in any relationship.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

First clear my confusion at one point u say mishty has flaw  at one point u say mishty did right thing 

How can one thing  that is breaking engagement can be right and wrong at same time

Secondly u say every human has flaw  that means ruhaan has flaw too then why mishty is acceptable with ruhaan  and why mishty is not acceptable with veer  right from beginning 

Because Ruhan flaws balance mishti and vice versa 

It os wrong to hurt someone ,right to prioritise temporary sadness over lifelong pain.

Doesnt take genius to figure this 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: surabhi01

what that means?someone is flawed that doesn't mean they don't do right thing.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Look like u did not read  my post properly. U just read half thing and started replying 

I am asking  first clear confusion whether mishty is right and wrong  in breaking engagement 

surabhi01 thumbnail

I am asking which flaw of mishty are u talking about 

Do u really feel there is any flaw in mishty 

If we say she is rude then there is defense of her

If we say she is confuse then there is defense of her 

If we  say she is hiding from veer then there is defense of her 

When ever  action is crictize for her every action there is  defense 

Jub mishty ke  har  cheej  justified to mishty mein  flaw hain kahan

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mishti was right in breaking the engagement because if she married neither mishti nor veer would be happy.Break up has hurt veer but it saved him from loveless marriage.so it was right decision 

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for this post. Mishti even as a child her tantrums and all seemed so natural. She is perfectly flawed and personally  I like such characters 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Mishty is not wrong in breaking engagement but the way she break engagement is wrong