poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

*SPOILER*

Tagon turns out an igutu like Eun Seom!!! 😲

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
Simi264 thumbnail

The story is getting depth with each episode. So turns out a lot of our predictions were true. Asa hon gave birth to twins and Tagon is an igutu. Three children were born on the day of the comet. These three mark the three heavenly objects that will end the world. 

"The bell that will echo through the world ( Tanya) , the sword that will slay the world ( Eunsom) and the mirror that will illuminate the world ( Saya,eunsom's twin)"

By world here they mostly refer to the end of Saram union. 

I think that taellha ( or whatever her name is) is still playing a double game and is deceiving Tagon. 

poo_j thumbnail

*SPOILER*

Song Joong Ki is indeed playing a double role!!! Eun Seom and Saya!!! 

Here is the character r/s chart for season 2..

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1140365680199512067?s=20

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi264

The story is getting depth with each episode. So turns out a lot of our predictions were true. Asa hon gave birth to twins and Tagon is an igutu. Three children were born on the day of the comet. These three mark the three heavenly objects that will end the world. 

"The bell that will echo through the world ( Tanya) , the sword that will slay the world ( Eunsom) and the mirror that will illuminate the world ( Saya,eunsom's twin)"

By world here they mostly refer to the end of Saram union. 

I think that taellha ( or whatever her name is) is still playing a double game and is deceiving Tagon. 

Since Tagon dad is already dead..What more double role she can play??? She obviously forced to help his dad tho..She just wants to become powerful so that she couldn't be abused like how her dad trashes her physically..If she realized ES will become King later on..She may jump to his bandwagon and change the alliance..

Simi264 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Since Tagon dad is already dead..What more double role she can play??? She obviously forced to help his dad tho..She just wants to become powerful so that she couldn't be abused like how her dad trashes her physically..If she realized ES will become King later on..She may jump to his bandwagon and change the alliance..

In the promo for next episode it was shown that her dad tells her - you stay with Tagon and I will stick with Asa Ron. 

All this made me think if she really is loyal to Tagon. She definitely is plotting something to serve her own purpose

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi264

In the promo for next episode it was shown that her dad tells her - you stay with Tagon and I will stick with Asa Ron. 

All this made me think if she really is loyal to Tagon. She definitely is plotting something to serve her own purpose

Yes..That's what..She is selfish and manipulative, cunning..Will do whatever if that is advantages to her!!! 

poo_j thumbnail

Here I thought there will be a love triangle between Eun Seom, Tanya and Tagon!!! But it turns out it'll be between Eun Seom, Tanya and Saya!!! 😆

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOVED LOVED LOVED ep 5 and 6!!! Woah this show is sooo good and addicting!! 

Tagon is so cunning.. always 2 steps ahead of others. Never expected him to declare himself as Aramun haesulla! What a smart move 👏

Eunseom is such a fast learner.. the way he is quickly understanding the complexities of society is amazing. 

Also may I say Song Joong Ki looks extremely beautiful as Saya? That last scene.. he looks so pretty lol 

In preview, Tanya is crying.. Eunseom is dead? 

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

LOVED LOVED LOVED ep 5 and 6!!! Woah this show is sooo good and addicting!! 

Tagon is so cunning.. always 2 steps ahead of others. Never expected him to declare himself as Aramun haesulla! What a smart move 👏

Eunseom is such a fast learner.. the way he is quickly understanding the complexities of society is amazing. 

Also may I say Song Joong Ki looks extremely beautiful as Saya? That last scene.. he looks so pretty lol 

In preview, Tanya is crying.. Eunseom is dead? 

No..Saya said Eun Seom died..So she thinks so..But I think Tagon made someone else to act like Eun Seom..As Eun Seom was actually present in the crowd when the beheading happened..

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poo_j

No..Saya said Eun Seom died..So she thinks so..But I think Tagon made someone else to act like Eun Seom..As Eun Seom was actually present in the crowd when the beheading happened..

Oh ho... i missed that part. Previews are so rushed  with so many scenes.. 

Next epi will be next saturday only right?