Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
How r u doing..so busy in job😆
& life too
I just got time to make this comment & now I have to go once again 😛
Will be back in few minutes once again 😋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
How r u doing..so busy in job😆
& life too
I just got time to make this comment & now I have to go once again 😛
Will be back in few minutes once again 😋
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
& life too
I just got time to make this comment & now I have to go once again 😛
Will be back in few minutes once again 😋
Really🙄ok come back soon🤗I hope,this AT only🤣
Give me a few minutes let me see if I can cajole it back to life.... if not Rashi you'll hv to virtually guide me😊
Give me a few minutes let me see if I can cajole it back to life.... if not Rashi you'll hv to virtually guide me😊
Ok do it..i m wid u😊
Why you both ghaseeting each other🤣
She is helping me 🤣
Pi on learning Rakshit is anjaan
Leke pehla pehla pyar, bharke aankho me khumar
Jadu nagaree se aaya hai koyee jadugar
Leke pehla pehla pyar
Uskee divanee hay kahu kaise ho gayee
Jadugar chala gaya mai toh yaha kho gayee
Naina jaise huwe char, gaya dil kaa karar
Jadu nagaree se aaya hai koyee jadugar
🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
She told me to save her even if I don’t save myself so I’ve been dragging her along 🤣
Thanks mev
🤣🤣
She is helping me 🤣
I know girl 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Really🙄ok come back soon🤗I hope,this AT only🤣
Omg 🤣
Sandy at 101 page 🤣