which baby bts u r taking guys
new one 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
which baby bts u r taking guys
new one 🤔
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Tell me about it!
But don’t worry. I’m not demanding.
I know I am not the most important person in parica’s life. I know she’s been away for 5 days and they need to work and explore in the middle of work! I won’t disturb them. Go for it!
again this sounded gutter to me!🤦🏻♀️😐🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
in middle of work how is it possible even 🤣
Well ... let me explain !!!!
No I won’t abhiya will kill me if I explain! 
Nai Nai woh Ek dusaron ki garmi share karenge ☺️
her mil RS isnt her.we can kill her insteadOriginally posted by: UKGirl22
Well ... let me explain !!!!
No I won’t abhiya will kill me if I explain!
U say common be a brave heart
No old one ghumi ghumi karengae😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Is that what’s their calling it these days - “literature” 🤣
Gah.... seriously?🤦🏻♀️🤣 I just choked on my food!
they have no time thy are brand new thy need to explore muchOriginally posted by: writ_in_water
So much exploring that both are totally Gayab from Sns....both came online for five mins and phoosh. Gone. 😆