Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

There is a profile amykreationz,she has a lot of videos of party,most f them parica holding hands.

Yea, one of the videos emphasise on the hands holdings from top to bottom!

Now I am really curious
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mom

Not doubting their chemistry at all and i hope Ms Ekta Kapoor keeps komo as a cameo who comes in between and goes 
 They love story has just begun. 

But this fan choice voting, let us keep all biased opinions aside and do the maths. 

This time there were off air shows who also had huge fandoms, some established shows and their pairs have swept off awards.

Pls do not underestimate their voting capacity, kzk is new , pairing is fresh. There are fans who have 10000 to 20000 email ids, groups are formed, may vote on behalf of those who can't.  for Indian telly awards there was SMS voting and non stop voting was done from jio

just like various governments the balance of power can be dismantled by a third faction , the same can be done in voting which is fan powered.  It is possible that Anupre got votes from different fds also. 
So apart from their own followers, they recd votes from different factions . 

They could have done this for various reasons known to them.

This is my POV as i know many fans have voted even for 7 to 8 hrs, staying up late in the night or early morning till 3 am😊

I can be completely wrong just posting my opinion.

And i feel there was no need for any physics or chemistry to be questioned, AnuPre's journey during the first 100 episodes is beautiful, especially during Navneen Babu's time.  

Ya kebab mein haadi's will be but this is kasauti it has to be there .

Erica's eyes are awesome she expresses alot through them. I am partial to a certain actor who also does the same but parth's facial expressions are good, so romance is a plus point for both.  

On itv as of now their pairing or chemistry is the best. So for this award i won't blame ekta.  it would have been better if there was a tie between all those who voted like crazy.  U win some loose some

Yes slow claps for Madam the negative role , male is a joke,there is no jury award.
priya185 thumbnail
credit twitter
lovelyleighton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For few seconds I legit could not figure out what was wrong in the picture ðŸ¤£
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovelyleighton

For few seconds I legit could not figure out what was wrong in the picture  🤣

Was wondering why he has the black thread.  ðŸ˜²
rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was actually wondering... Wasn't really following the show too closely at the time. What happened with the follow/unfollow thing? Are they now following each other on SNS?
priya185 thumbnail
added holi videos https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5077948&PID=149900614&#p149900614
priya185 thumbnail
Shall I add hina videos to pg1?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pwIx0Edjo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MwILzXidoE[/YOUTUBE]
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Closed on TM's Request !

- Thanks,
KZK2 DT 
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Winget buys award from her television connections

Jennifer is talented actresss and she has so many fans that voted for her. So she doesn’t need to buy awards. Focus on your ugly actress Shilpa that had been jobless for many years instead of wasting for Jennifer when you hate her so much. It’s not Jennifer’s  fault when your Shilpa couldn’t save her career because of her unprofessional behavior.

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago