Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Alia might have 3 releases with in 2 months.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is this an indirect hint that Brahmstra is getting pushed again from summer of 2020 to fall or winter of 2020?  

Inshallah is coming on Eid right?  So around May 23rd?  Two months in between just like Gully Boy and Kalank. Assuming these dates are final.  

jb508 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is this an indirect hint that Brahmstra is getting pushed again from summer of 2020 to fall or winter of 2020?  

Inshallah is coming on Eid right?  So around May 23rd?  Two months in between just like Gully Boy and Kalank. Assuming these dates are final.  

I wasn't counting Brahmastra. I was talking about RRR. That has a July 31st release date.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Summer 2020 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: jb508

I wasn't counting Brahmastra. I was talking about RRR. That has a July 31st release date.

Oh really?  Only 20 days in between movies?  That seems way too close.  Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s happened before but it seems like a bad business move pushing two releases of the same artist this close to each other.  

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jb508

Isn't Shamshera releasing on 31st as well? I feel RRR will shift as they are yet to start shooting. 

jb508 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

Isn't Shamshera releasing on 31st as well? I feel RRR will shift as they are yet to start shooting. 

Shamshera is suppose to but they might move if they were going to clash with RRR. Shooting seems to be on schedule. They already shot over 50 days.

GumGum thumbnail

Ready ho ya nahin, Kaka ya Kathputli ke saare movies ab Inshallah ke baad release honge. They are hoping to get a new lease of life from Inshallah.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Whyyyyy, it's been a while since I've seen a proper romantic Bollywood movie. Esepcially the music of this one I am looking forward to.