Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Maybe the story is about wives of two successful stars and one flop star

Bold - What have they achieved? Managed to bag a successful guy which Mira couldn't

😆

This is the second time I spat my coffee this morning😆

Everyone's on a roll😆
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guguminti

SRK wasn't even an actor when Gauri 'bagged' him, she belonged from a far more well settled family then SRK was at that time n married him putting everything of hers at stake. Hate her all you want but Atleast don't shame her as gold digger, she NEVER WAS THAT.Suzanne 'bagged' a guy of a quite famous Director/producers son Not a Superstar. HR dated her before KNPH.Also they are working women now, n spare the it's their Husbands name n Money they used because they have invested emotionally when their husbands were struggling especially Gauri Khan. SRK didn't become SRK over night it's needs patience n Motivation from the life partner too.Out of them only Mira Married someone who already was a star or whatever. N Mira has no achievements whatsoever rather than giving few interviews n taking jibe on BW to show herself Cool n how it did not meant to her anything that Shahid was from BW, I mean yesss it's True😉

I don’t hate her and I was not implying Gauri or Twinkle or any star wife is a gold digger or anythingI meant these star wives are only famous bcz of their husbands...And I agree with you about other stuff
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I don’t hate her and I was not implying Gauri or Twinkle or any star wife is a gold digger or anythingI meant these star wives are only famous bcz of their husbands...And I agree with you about other stuff

The idea of the movie is itself weird. He won't let any true things out just things like insecurity, fights, affairs and all that High Class Socio life no spice. N yes I do agree they r famous cuz their husbands are or else hum jaise hi Bina Pehchan wale bane ghumte
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
he keeps doing same movie again n again lol
hasini009 thumbnail

movie title kya hai, 'Desperate Housewives'?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

movie title kya hai, 'Desperate Housewives'?

Sanskari Housewives ;)

As much as it sounds interesting for avid bollywood gossip mongers, this film will not work at the Box office.

I dont think the theatre going public give a damn about the wives of stars as none of them are that popular in people's minds. Also, we have seen most of it in Page 3, Fashion n Heroine already. People are bored of such films now as they have become predictable. 

Infact, what is considered "doormat" behavior in IF is actually a cultural thing in India. People work on their marriages here. If anything, they will get sympathy for saving their marriages for sake of kids from wannabe gold diggers and home wreckers.

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Mira Rajput is famous ? And what's her claim to fame ? To take on Kareena on motherhood gyaan while having too many kids this young with a man10-15 yrs older than you? Great !😆

Errr....didn't Kareena also marry a guy who is 13 years older? And what do u mean too many kids? Having two children is a normal thing. Anymore than that can be considered as "having too many kids".