Frequent Posters

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I loved it!
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: binc0802

Thanks Neha for new chapter. I love the whole conversation between Chandini and Advay. Chandini is totally right. Advay is also right to some extent because he loves his parents so he wants to raise his parents respect in the people which they lost before death. I hope in all this revenge, he won't loose his loved people. Gangaram revenge drama is good.Today I acknowledge the funny and positive side of PP with your writing to some extent😊 I love their light conversation before going to pub. You showed both sides of their relationship in one chapter. Totally its very nice chapter. 

Thanks Hima. I am happy with your comment. It's true.😊

Both are not letting go of their past. Advay as an old throbbing pain and chandni as recently known guilt. Both know it for the other that past should be let go but when it comes to self they fall back in the same trap...human natureπŸ˜†
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 48

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 118

Aadi dashed and lunged on Advay, throwing him off balance as soon as he and Chandni entered the house. His strong arms went around his loved Aadi gripping him securely against his chest. Both exchanged their fist bump greeting happily.

"Sweet CM, why did you miss our playing time today?" Aadi pouted to Chandni angrily.

Chandni immediately caught her ears, "Sorry Aadi! But not my mistake! It was your CM who called me. He always takes away my playtime." She smugly pointed to Advay.

Advay raised an eyebrow, a ghost of a smile on his lips as he found her comment humorous, a tinge of a sly double meaning in her words.

"Put me down!" Aadi demanded, struggling in Advay's arms; his anger now directed towards his CM. Advay raised his eyebrows again, this time at Aadi, refusing to let him go.

"Put me down!" Aadi squeaked loud making Advay reflexively keep him down.

"Did you do that in her childhood, CM? "

"No! She bluffs. As I always say, Chandni jhoothi hai!"(Chandni is a liar)

A wide smarmy smirk of his was back in full force directed to Chandni making her raise her eyebrows now.

"I always played blind man's bluff with her,which she calls aakhn michouli. And later she played hide and seek with me, lapachhipi in her words."

"Oh!" Aadi tapped his forefinger on his lower lip, a contemplating look on his face. "Then you accept that you both are childhood sweethearts."

Aadi turned the table on Advay, repeating an old same question of his; making Chandni smile. Advay noticed it immediately and acquiesced this time, in contrast to the earlier incident, when he had denied accepting that he cared for her.

"Yes! She is my childhood sweetheart, my soul partner and now my one and only lover!"

Chandni's eyes grew wide in disdain at his bold confession in front of a child. 

"Baccheke saamne kuchh bhi anaap shanaap!" She whined, shaking her head in incredulity as he laughed sympathetically at her. She turned Aadi away from his CM gently cupping his shoulders with fondness.  

(Nonsense talk in front of a child).

Aadi pulled himself away in protest, "Sweet CM, I'm not a child!I know everything about lovers from my friends in the colony."

Advay laughed giving Chandni a look saying 'There! You have your answer!'. Chandni ignored him and pulled aadi towards her again.

"Ok baba! My very smart, famous in the colony, baby!" She lovingly pinched Aadi's cheeks.

Aadi nodded for a second as if agreeing with her. But then...Chandni strangled a squeal of fright as Aadi lunged upwards and pushed her down gripping her arms with his hands to secure her to ground.

"Aadi!" She yelled but Aadi ignored her and started tickling her mercilessly.

She squealed like a girl, wriggling and laughing as she tried to evade his attack. "Stop it!"

"Am I a baby?...say now! Say baby!...who's baby?" Aadi teased her mercilessly.

"Stop!...Stop!...Please! Dev, mujhe bachaao!" (Save me)

Dev was busy laughing his heart out. How he loved this girl! That same innocent Chandu of his who responded the same way every time he did same act in their childhood.

"Aadi! What are you doing? Leave Maami!" Pooja yelled at Aadi; having just come to the hallway.

"Maami, promise me that you'll never call me baby or treat me as baby!"

"Ok! I promise!" Chandni spoke through her aching ribs.

Aadi released her. Pooja looked at the trio laughing heartily and her heart went out to this loved family of hers.

'Oh god, bless them always! Keep your mercy on my family and I don't need anything else.' She prayed silently.

As Chandni raised herself, Pooja smiled at her, "Bhabhi, smile always! See how happy you make Bhai with your smile!"

She pointed to Advay who had tears in his eyes through incessant laughing. 

Chandni blushed as she realised that Pooja was chiding her with love as her crying in prayer room had not gone unnoticed.

Advay became plaintive at Pooja's comments as he knew the true reason that had made Chandni cry, in the morning when Pooja saw it and again in office in front of him.

Pooja kept her hand on his arm, "Bhaiyya, don't worry! Everything will be alright!

She was naturally assuming Advay's serious look owing to Allahabad incidents.

Advay looked at her with a smile. His sister was too good for him, forever loving him, his wife,everybody in family and so hugely concerned about all but where was her true happiness?

Ammi and Abbu both were anxiously waiting at the door for their son returning home after long.Veer came smiling and their faces lit up in happiness. He happily hugged his Ammy and then greeted his Abbu , only to be surprised to first time see tears in his eyes.

"Abbu, what happened?" Veer gently hugged Abbu and looked at Ammi questioningly. She was in tears, too.

"Beta, we had never imagined you would come over after knowing your real relations. Your family so very renowned, your bhai so rich and world famous...And now you are Mahant,too. We are truly graced by your coming over."

"Abbu, I am your same old, your very own son and nothing changes between us. You can yell at me,scold me as before; because then Ammi will come and save me and I will get to witness her love." He smiled happily to Ammi.

Ammi cupped his cheeks, "Mera laadla! My heart always said that you would never forget us even if you find your relations... and believe me, beta, we wanted you to findy our relations. Always hoped that for you in our daily Namaaj (prayers)."

"Forget you both?Mujhe Abba ki chappal khaani hai kya?" Veer teased her. (Do I want to take slipper from Abba?)

"Come...come! I have made all your favourite dishes for you."

"And I am going to eat lots today...Missed your cooked food, Ammi... Bhai always says I am bhukkad (voracious);but with you, Ammi, I want to be called bhukkad."

"Oh my poor child!Tell your Bhai not to say such things. Kisi ka najar na lage mere bete ko! (Save my son from evil eyes)"

"Kissi ki najar nahi lagegi. Mera beta sher hai!" Abbu patted Veer's back happily, "You go and serve us food now. Baaton se pet nahi bharega iss ka!"(His tummy won't get full with just talk)

"Aap dono ke pyaar se bharata hai, Abbu!"(Your love fills my heart)

When Advay and Chandu returned to their room after greeting everybody at home, Aadi was already waiting there.

"Aadi, it's already past your sleeping time.Why are you here?" Advay asked him tentatively.

"CM!...you are such a wise businessman and you don't understand this small thing? Do I have my specs on? ...No! Because I am going to sleep and I am sleeping with both of you today."

Advay looked helplessly at Chandu urging her to do something about Aadi. He genuinely wanted his special time with Chandu today. Chandni shrugged nonchalantly refusing to accept his request. After all, he had ignored her when she asked for help while Aadi tickled her. Tit for tat, hubby!

"Aadi, go and sleep with your Mumma today, pleaaase." Advay pleaded first with Aadi in words and then in action with Chandu.

"No. I want to sleep here!" Aadi argued.

Chandni picked Aadi's glasses and put back on his nose. Then, gently cupped his shoulders.

"Aadi, you know one thing? Did your Mumma ever share with you?"

Aadi's curiosity was triggered, "Kya, Sweet CM? Tell me."

Chandni made a conspiring gesture looking everywhere to ensure nobody else was there and then softly whispered in Aadi's ears.

"You remember I told you about a ghost in our room once? Whenever you sleep here, the ghost goes and troubles your Mumma in your room. Poor Mumma, she suffers so much but whom can she tell? You are her only protector in the house, aren't you?"

She waited for Aadi to nod and then continued, "But what can she do when her protector is not in her room to save her. She suffers the torment helplessly."

"Oh! Is that so? Then I shall go and sleep with my mother. I'll protect her from ghost and if he comes here to trouble you..." he turned to Advay, 

"CM, you protect my maami. Will you be able to?"

Advay was interestingly hearing the conspiracy of the duo. He looked at Aadi and smiled,

"She'll protect me if the time comes. Your maami is very strong."

"That she is! Yet, it's the man's duty to protect his woman!" Aadi had his patronising mood back in full force.

Advay and Chandni both laughed as Aadi left the room, returning them their own private heaven.

Dinner had proceeded happily and Ammi and Abbu were now in their bedroom re-living the happy chat with their son. Suddenly, Abbu turned in the bed as he heard a soft knock on the backdoor. Ammi chided him as he was rising up to check.

"Must be Veer's friends coming to meet him. They always came from back door. Don't yell at him now.It's been so long since he last met them. Let him enjoy his happy time with them. You enjoy your sleep."

Veer tiptoed to the backdoor and opened it softly looking around to ensure Ammi-Abbu weren't there.It was Sukhiya at the door. In the hustle bustle of Gangaram's procession, the two had briefly met and planned to meet here. Accordingly, Veer had planned his visit to Ammi-Abbu for stay over.

Veer observed Sukhiya as he came in and both sat in back veranda to chat. Most dire conditions of genteel poverty were evident in Sukhiya's attire and mannerism. Veer's heart went out to the poor man who was helping Bhai and him now in their search of the parents' murderers. 

He mused in his heart 'Bhai is very right in adopting the village for re-development. I will support the cause whole heartedly and do whatever possible for these people.'

"Tell me Sukhiya, how did you happen to approach me? Did Bhai contact you?"

"No Mahantji! Advay Mahantji had asked me to contact him as soon as I got any clue. But you are already here and I heard your speech. Now I am sure, you both are Ram and Laxman incarnated. I got the clue just today, so I thought let me share with you."

Veer laughed, "No Sukhiya. We are no Gods. We are simple persons same as you. Yes, it's true that my Bhai is a great human being, no lesser than god for me! Tell me, what's the clue?"

"Advay Mahantji had spoken about three things, man with golden tooth, man with axe and man with keychain."

Sukhiya paused. Veer nodded his acknowledgement. He was aware of all three as he had seen and understood the entire research done by Bhai in his inner office room.   

"Key chain and axe are difficult to trace; but I was keeping a watch to check the golden tooth. It's the golden right canine and not many have the same. One person had it today in the crowd that gathered for Gangaram's hearing. He was not from our village but from outskirts of village. Do you think I should start tracing that person or will it be futile approach?"

"Not at all futile! Start tracing him. Every clue that we get is important. Whatever help or support you need, take from us. I will be available full time; even if Bhai is busy in business meetings. 

But remember, you need to be very subtle. If the man is the culprit, he must not get hint of our trace and become cautious and God forbid, but if he's not the culprit then we do not want an innocent maligned in any way." Veer's face was serious as he spoke.

"Yes, that's very right!I will be extremely cautious. Will it be Ok to contact you whenever I get the next info?"

"Yes, of course! Bhai is going with Bhabhi out for some days. He may not be available but I am free.You can connect with me anytime and if you need anything, even for your personal needs, do not hesitate! I will help you in whatever you need."

"Thank you so much.You both brothers are god sent for us. The earlier Mahant acted as if in trance and earlier Indrani Mahantani was greedy and selfish. Never gave anything to anybody. Our good days are back with you and your brother as the new Mahants. I shall take your leave now."

Miku turned back closing the door after Sukhiya left and froze in his tracks. Abba was standing in the inside room, his face angry. Though Ammi had insisted to let Veer do his thing, Abba, owing to his cautious nature about his son, could not resist on checking who had come at the late hour.

"Abba! You here?Couldn't you sleep?" Veer tried his charm though it sounded fake to his own ears, as he trembled inside.

"Who was this person?" Abba was stern in his question, not letting himself get distracted.

"Oh! He?...nobody!...I mean just a friend!" Veer stammered as he tried his best to cover up.

"Why were you two discussing Bhai and Bhabhi? And what is this about golden tooth?"

Veer heaved a deep sigh as he knew he couldn't escape Abba's interrogation and may as well come out in open. "Abba, bhai is searching for the murderers of our parents and I am supporting him. This man was Sukhiya who is doing the search of those people based on Bhai's memories of the day."

"Oh! Is that so?" Abba's brows creased in concentration as he revived his memory of the day,sixteen years back, "I can support you, beta! If you or Advayji are seen with Sukhiya, that may lead to gossip. Even Mamaji is part of the haveli so easily associated with you two; but if I regularly meet with Sukhiya, nobody will guess or wonder what's going on."

Veer smiled happily. A flame had been lighted by his Bhai and now everybody was joining in, like a relay... Their battle was not just their battle anymore! It was truly turning out to be battle for re-establishment of values. He remembered Geeta verse

Paritranay Saadhoonaam, vinashaya cha dushkrutaam,

Dharm Sanstharapanarthaay Sambhavami yuge yuge!

Veer beamed at his father, "Abbu, I never mentioned this before; but you are the greatest dad I could have ever had!" 

He continued as Abba blushed momentarily, "Abbu, it will be great if you could support me and Bhai...I am also thinking not to stress Bhai further as he already has lots on his plate... The moment I share this information from Sukhia with him, he will dive completely into the matter and take all risks himself; just to protect me!... It's time I took responsibilities and allow him some happy relaxed time with Bhabhi. What's your opinion on my thinking?"

Abba cupped Veer's shoulders, "I always felt you had no values imbibed from us...I did not realise till late, my son has now grown and is making me a proud father. I remember yelling at you all the time; but now son, I should learn from you."

Father-Son duo had tears in their eyes as they hugged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy family banter! When an episode shows a happy family, we get smiles on our face, don't we? And Imagine, Barun enacting the scene with his most lovable roaring laughter seen in his candid pics or like Arnav...we would all be in heaven just seeing that one shot.

But in all this happy banter, mark the words in bold. Very soon the honeymoon will start, but later something will happen and then these words will come true. keep tracking.

Ammi-Abbu are a pair of great souls! So much love given to an adopted child and such beautiful raising that Veer's value system is so strong! Not only does he want to support his brother wholeheartedly; but also his heart goes out to the deprived in the society.

Context of Geeta Text

"Paritranaya sadhoonaam...yuge yuge"

This is the next hymn after the one 

"Yada Yada hi dharmasya..." used repeatedly(sometimes inappropriately when it came for Chandni's father) in the show. 

Lord Krishna says: 

To propagate the Pious and to annihilate the miscreants; to establish righteous principles(Dharma) I establish Myself  again and again in era after era

Keep tracking next chapter, what happens in Advay Chandni's private heaven!

Hope you gals enjoyed my writing efforts!

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
The scenes with Aadi was very funny. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks, Neha)

"It was your CM who called me. He always takes away my playtime." She smugly pointed to Advay.

Advay raised an eyebrow, a ghost of a smile on his lips as he found her comment humorous, a tinge of a sly double meaning in her words."
πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I like Veer's relationship with his foster parents. It's very emotional. 😳

Originally posted by: AnnDan

The scenes with Aadi was very funny. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks, Neha)

"It was your CM who called me. He always takes away my playtime." She smugly pointed to Advay.

Advay raised an eyebrow, a ghost of a smile on his lips as he found her comment humorous, a tinge of a sly double meaning in her words."
πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I like Veer's relationship with his foster parents. It's very emotional. 😳

My pleasure Ann. Thanks for your comment.πŸ‘πŸΌ. and yes! Veer in his transitioned avatar with his foster parents would have been a great watch in the show.😳 We all would have loved it.πŸ˜‰
AnnDan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

My pleasure Ann. Thanks for your comment.πŸ‘πŸΌ. and yes! Veer in his transitioned avatar with his foster parents would have been a great watch in the show.😳 We all would have loved it.πŸ˜‰

Yes) For some reason I liked few actors in IPK 1. And in IPK 3 there was a very worthy acting team.Edited by AnnDan - 5 years ago
My Regular length of next chapter is ready... but I am including everything that I had originally planned so the length of 49th chapter will be long... accordingly taking time! please bare with me...stay connected!
AnnDan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

<font size="3">My Regular length of next chapter is ready... but I am including everything that I had originally planned so the length of 49th chapter will be long... accordingly taking time! please bare with me...stay connected!</font>

I am waiting 😳

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 49

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 119

Chandni was in happy swag mood as she closed bedroom door and turned.

"Whether you agree or not, I do have sharp brains!" She tapped her head with her finger with a smug confidence; making Advay raise his eyebrows quizzically.

"Saving your health secret from Naani yesterday, my credit!... Sending away Aadi smartly now, my credit!I can count you many more! I suppose I deserve some gift for all this smartness of mine!"

His grin was slow and feral. His honey cognac eyes lit with raw, savage hunger. His look made Chandni blush with the thought that his lovemaking was the best gift for her every night.

She squealed as Advay leaped and picked her up in his arms keeping her tight against his chest, "Yes!You deserve a gift!"

Advay placed his lips softly on her forehead with a reverence making her feel very special. He slowly carried her to bed and gently put her down; while she looked at him with adoration. As he was gently taking her hair away and pulling his hand from under her, in spite of all his care, their special, their own thing did happen!

"aahh!" she yelped in pain.

He reflexively tsked "Ou!"

Her hair had tangled in his watch band. Slowly, he adjusted himself beside her and smiled, "Why does this always happen?"

"Yeh hamaare pyaar kikachchi dor hai! (This the tender binding of our love)" Chandni smiled back.

Advay shook his head in mock derision, "Filmy!"

She laughed heartily at his teasing and his heart beamed. He loved this girl! His mouth closed over hers, and he kissed her deep hard and long... making her feel adored,shaking her to her core. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Blood rushed in his veins and her brain was foggy with hormones...Her mounds invited him...

"Aaahhh!"

The hair had got pulled again. He focused on removing each tangle delicately from his wrist. She watched him, an adoring fond look in her eyes...his caress on her hair, so soothing! His palm under her head, so assuring!

When he finished, his gaze went to her... she was fast asleep!

He sat by her side,slowly caressing her head. He loved it that his touch made her feel secure and let sleep take over her.

It was late in the night, the moon had risen high in the east window of their bedroom as Advay stood there. He was used to putting the AC on and keeping windows closed; but Chandni preferred it the other way, keeping windows open and letting natural breeze flow in.

His mood grew serious as the memory of her, standing there in the rain, her feet injured by the falling tree came to his mind. She was always ready to weather any calamity coming onto her; just to be with him, to do right by him! He hadn't so much realised it earlier; though she had confessed it to him once. Somehow the thought came strongly in his mind making him wonder and ponder. Wasn't her situation much worse than his?

Her words in his office had not left his mind. Her point was right! He was overlooking the fact that he did have a good life now; though his parents would never come back.Death had taken away his parents; but  he was not disillusioned while she was and disillusion hurt deep. 

Chandni's parents, whom she had adored all her life, were in jail now. The bitter truth of her parents had shattered the pious image she worshipped as her ideal and so strongly believed that she had first defied him and then married him, just to protect them. Her secure world had also withered away; all her memories tarnished.

She loved him,Yes!...But what was he able to give her?... Bearing his violent temper...sharing of his pain... living constantly under the fear of risk to his health...that was all that she was getting... And yet, she took everything with a smile specially meant for him.

He couldn't believe his luck to have her in his life... His very own Chandni, his moonlight to brighten his dark core...a blessing of life! She touched his soul with her melody. A strong urge to do right by her, to give her some happy moments took root in his heart and grew strong. He would devote his time to give her happy memories; of the two of them.

Consciousness nuzzled at her face as Chandni roused from delirium. She squinted her eyes in half sleep as a bereft feeling nudged at her. His familiar weight, his warmth, she was so accustomed to, was missing;making her feel suddenly lonely.

Her heart complained immediately,' Uff yeh Ladka! Where is he?'and sat up on the bed.

As she saw him by the window, she knew he was in torment again. She walked towards him and snuggled close, letting him swamp her in his arms.Her touch and her smell invaded all his senses, settling his mind immediately...

The inevitable happened, as it always did when they united with each other... It was just them in their own little sphere of contentment, soothing each other, settling each other...The rest of the world with all its issues...causing them turmoil, seemed inconsequential and of no importance.

"What happened?" She asked against his chest as she rubbed her face on it to regain her familiar warmth.

"Nothing!... You wanted a gift, right?" he back questioned her.

She pushed her head back and looked up at him, a crease appearing on her temples in a puzzled look.

He smiled, "Wait here!"

He walked to the cupboard. His hands were behind him as he walked back towards her.

She wanted to reach out behind him and find what he was holding...But the look on his face made her halt...He held onto it tight, like it was a precious thing for him. She couldn't put a finger on what was happening in his heart...she had never seen him like this.

"You remember, you gifted me the Globe back; which I gave you in childhood?..."

"That globe was a symbol of our happy life in childhood...our own special world... You cherished it for sixteen years while life separated us harshly... And when you gifted it, it was your most cherished thing,with a pure hearted wish for my continued happiness...in spite of all my wrong doings for you...

I was so blinded by my hatred that I shattered it to the ground in tiny pieces, right in front of your eyes...my proclivity to destruction, especially anything that reminded of you as my innocent love...How you must have felt at that moment?... The pain of my claimed marriage to Sasha and then further the pain of my complete rejection of your innocent, pure self...I gave you so much pain, didn't I?"

A sheen of tears sprung to his eyes; but he continued with a smile brightened by hope, "But you know what? I couldn't break the couple, they stayed intact! ... As you say, pyaar ki kachchi dor, it always ties me to you; even through all my hatred!..."

"I wanted to do right by my parent's memories; so my hatred was completely justified for me earlier...It was my safe zone where I was comfortable...

But then you came knocking on the gates of my hatred domain,my fort holding the budding Dev in its confinement...

Making me wonder whether whatever I was doing was right or not? And believe me Chandu, I hate that feeling!" He shook his head and shrugged in disdain. 

She knew it so well. He was her Bhola Saamb'(Shiva). He always wanted to do right by all. That's why he had gone and donated his kidney to Aadi without anybody's knowledge. He had accepted not just her but also her now homeless sisters in his household wholeheartedly.

His one hand came out from behind holding the cracked globe. Her eyes grew wide in wonder; how come she hadn't seen this?

"Something about you, always tugged at my heart. I crashed it;but I couldn't throw it away...I rejoined each small piece...My broken world! A symbol of the way our world had cracked around us with my hatred for you, every day, each event; but your love, you innocence still kept the pieces together!

Something made me keep it with me though I continued to fight with you. When Maasi goaded me, god knows what gripped my heart... I packed all your things and I put the globe there...as if, my heart defied me and wanted my soul to go with you...You had left that bag on the road when I came for you. Kaka brought it back. I was so worried of losing you then, I didn't want you to be reminded of my actions. So I retrieved it from the bag and kept it with me; as a memory of your pure heart. " There was fondness on his face.

The moonlight had trickled through the window and drenched him in a silvery glow. She thought with a smile, 

'Dev apni Chandni mein ghul gayahai.'(Dev has been drenched in his moonlight)

Slowly, he took the other hand out and opened the gift. It was a new globe, "Katto, this will be our new world, from now on! Your point today afternoon about me was right. Chandu, let us both start living life happily,twirling around each other."

Her heart stopped!...The couple in the globe was happily dancing together. Suddenly overwhelmed by his gift, she pulled him to her, desperate for his mouth and lips and tongue...wanting to convey her emotion she couldn't give words to!

He didn't make her wait, lifting her up to crush her to him, a low groan rumbling from his chest. He kissed her with full purpose and laser-like intention, his tongue thrusting through the seam of her lips and diving in, sweeping around in a hungry hunt for everything she had.

He wrapped his arms around her, cupped her backside, and lifted her up, pressing her against him. Desperate for more, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him back, arching into his hardness without apology, wanting it all.

Her mouth was soft and warm and inviting. He was ravenous for more. When he finally lifted his head, her face was flushed and she was breathless. God, she was beautiful! She tried to move back into his arms, but he put his hands on her waist and wouldn't let her move.

He turned and set her on the granite window sill so he could step between her legs. Thighs splayed open, she grew wet in an instant, and the crazed need for him took over, pushing away any logical thoughts except to be close.

His teeth bit into her lower lip. She gasped, and he swallowed the sound, his tongue licking away the hurt. "Dev...Not here. I am scared of heights!"

"Don't be scared, I'm here. Look in my eyes, trust me! "He assured her as he started undressing her.

Despite her phobia, she smiled. He always assured her this way and as he said, he was always there for her. But her smile faded away and all her swag retorts evaporated from her fogged mind, as his hand slid up her bare thigh.

She twisted for more even as she struggled for sanity. Her fingernails bit into his shoulders as he traced erotic patterns over her core.His eyes burned amber flame as she cried out his name and tugged hard at his hair. Nothing mattered but the mastery of his lovemaking, he worshipped her body and then she was on her Mount Everest, a storm seizing both and tossing them from waves to the shore.

It was a beautiful morning! Chandni felt at the top of the world as the water from the hot shower danced on her tired but pleasured, totally sated body! It was quite late and surprisingly, Dev had slept on... perhaps still exhausted from the long night of lovemaking...

Chandni smiled as she saw him after stepping out from the shower. An old memory of her fresh from Shower lovemaking with him came back,making her blush at her naughty thoughts. He had called her seductress then; as she had managed to break his resolve to restrain himself and allow her rest after her fast.

Her gaze fell on the globe as the couple continued to twirl even now. 'Yes! I will be like that happy girl in the globe from now on. What should I wear? He likes me in western clothes; and has bought me those.' 

Unconsciously, she tapped her finger on her lips, playing with them. The shower had relieved the pleasurable pain in her body; but her lips were still sensitive from his deep kissing, 

'But he knows those already! I Wanna do something really, really bold...something not done before!... Yes!'

She felt thrilled as an idea struck her mind like a thunderbolt.

Advay was in deep sleep when a wet line tickled on his cheek. He shook his head in deep slumber trying to shake away the tickle. The silky feel of a tumble of waves followed. Even in his delirium, he recognised the feel.His Chandu's hair falling on his face; when she leaned on him. He smiled, his eyes still closed. Now, the wetness got bold and tickled in his ear. 

He caught her hands and squinted at her. She looked different. What was it? He opened his eyes wider as they got adjusted to the light. She looked like a perfect katto gilheri with his shirt on, a cute smile on her face. His heart beamed.

She strangled a squeal of fright as he tugged her hands and dragged her down onto the bed with him. 

"Dev!" She yelled, as he rolled her onto her back. And then he did his worst!

He started to tickle her.She squealed like a girl, wriggling and laughing as she tried to evade his attack. "Stop it!" He was copying what Aadi had done earlier.

His grin was wicked and determined, and he was fast and strong, dodging her kicking legs and still managing to pin her to the bed and tickle her.

"Dev, stop!" She could barely breathe from laughing hard and from exerting so much energy to get away from him.

"Will I be spared of stealth attacks while I'm sleeping?" he asked loudly over the noise her breathless half-choking, half-giggling self was making.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She squealed! "Ouch!" She yelped in pain as her ribs hurt. He stilled immediately.She took the chance and slipped out from under him.

"Why my shirt today?"

"Because it carries your smell!"

"Filmy!" He jeered at her; and then looked out from the open window, "Why is it so bright? What time it is?"

"Just half past eight!"

"Holy Shit!" He jolted up in the bed.

"Yes I know that! Cow dung is used in the temple so shit is holy!" She ridiculed him.

"Very funny!" He made a face at her. "Call up Soniya and tell her, I am reaching for the conference...to hold the fort till I come." He instructed as he flew to the bathroom.

"And what about breakfast? She protested.

"No time! He yelled as he closed the door behind him.

It was two minutes to nine and Advay was near the office when his cell rang.

"Bhaiyya, please return back home immediately...it's urgent!" Pooja sounded worried.

First thought flashing in Advay's mind was of Chandni, "Pooja, is everything ok? Chandni?"

"Bhaiyya, just comeback. I can't explain on phone. But Chandni is OK. She's in the kitchen."

Pooja was waiting at the door as Advay flew from the car leaving the door open. She put a finger on her lips to keep him from saying anything and took him to her room.

"You never tell us anything, right?" Pooja was rueful.

"Unless I know what it is that you are talking about, how can i say anything?"

"Bhaiyya, there is news on TV. Gangaram has committed suicide last night. The news says you instigated him." She switched TV on.

Advay watched the news flashing on all channels stating him to be the reason why Gangaram committed suicide. He dialled the police commissioner in Allahabad who was his childhood friend to assess situation there.

Next he dialled Miku. "Miku, take the chopper immediately and return! No comments, no chats whatsoever to anybody. Ensure to have security with you till you reach here."

"Bhai, what's the matter?" But the only reply Miku got was dead ring of disconnection; making him wonder what was the serious matter?

Advay was already calling Mamaji to alert him to not leave the haveli and also protect Meghna.

"Beta, Pratham should not have started that procession yesterday, right? It's going to be difficult with this turn of events."

"Mamaji, it's a war!Things like this do happen. It would have happened one way or the other, PP was just a medium. But yes! PP needs to be told that there's not to be any change whatsoever once Advay Singh Raizada makes a plan. He has to understand that! "Advay was neutral yet stern.

In a moment he mellowed, "Mamaji, I am arranging lawyer for you. I spoke to police there. Nobody will trouble you, yet if you are questioned, my lawyer will accompany you."

Mamaji smiled. He had known for long that Advay was a man of huge responsibility sense. That was the reason he had come forward to have the two married. Now he was assured that his banno was in safe hands.

Miku had woken up only with Bhai's call but now he hurried up knowing Bhai wanted him back urgent.

"Ammi, I'll be leaving immediately now. Bhai wants me back."

"But you were going to stay till evening. You people are flying only tomorrow you said." Ammi protested,"At least, you tell him." She turned to her husband entering the house with a worried face.

"No. Let him go..... It's good that Advayji has immediately called him back..... I am happy." Abbu replied, a bit lost in some thoughts.

Miku cupped his shoulders fondly, "Abbu, what's the matter?"

"Ganagaram committed suicide."

"Oh!" Miku's face turned serious yet there was a ghost of a smile on his face. Justice was done!

"What happened? Why are you back? You said you had conference!" 

Chandni was wide eyed and alert seeing her husband and sis-in-law in some deep conversation.

Advay gestured immediately to Pooja.

"Nothing Chandni! It's just that Soniya reminded me that I am flying tomorrow; so I need to pack. I cancelled the conference and here I am! At your complete disposal!" Advay opened his arms wide with a wider smile on his face.

Chandni knew her husband too well and couldn't get fooled easily. "Oh Please! I wonder, if I'll ever see the day when that happens... "

She shook her head in derision,"Anyway, your packing I already finished. Now that you have come; have that breakfast you missed."

Pooja smiled at her.She was the best wife, her bhaiyya could have...Never complaining about his absence; rather making his life easier all the time. "Chandni, even Miku will arrive soon."

"Miku is coming early?I had thought he's coming only late evening." Chandni was puzzled.

"Plan change!" Advay cupped her shoulders and turned her around though she wasn't yielding, "Feed me that breakfast of yours."

Chandni beamed and hurried to kitchen. Advay was lost in deep thoughts.

'Ma-Baba,...I can't bring you back ever... but you are there in the skies watching over me and Miku, right?...The culprit who blackened your name has been punished!...Our first homage to you!'

With Miku's arrival,there was a wave of happiness in Raizada mansion. Naani, Maasi, Pooja all praised him for his success. Just then Chandni and Advay arrived from dining area. Miku walked forth to Bhai and Advay hugged him tight. Miku's face brightened up with a smile.

"Miku, Mere Bhai! You have gone ahead of me and made me so proud!"

"No Bhai! It's not my credit. You are running the whole show. I am happy just being your younger brother...Bhai you called me because of..."

Miku could not complete his sentence; Advay cut him short, "For your packing and stuff. You must be hungry, right? I have made reservation for you and Shikha. Enjoy your time and your lunch!" Advay smiled broad at him. Shikha beamed at Advay's declaration. Advay was happy that he managed to divert chandni's queries about Miku's early return.

"Why, reservation? I have cooked such a lot at home and that too, all his favourite dishes! There's so muchfood and we are leaving tomorrow. Why are you sending them out now?" Chandni protested vehemently, her brow creasing in annoyance.

Advay cupped her shoulders lovingly, "Meri Amma, feed me all that food, OK? Spare him a day out."

Everybody laughed. Chandni hated being ridiculed.

"Main aapki Amma hoon???(Am I your mother?)"

"Filhaal toh Dadi amma ho... Come, let's go! (for now, you are acting like a grandma!)"

Advay pushed her towards the bedroom; but she jerked and proceeded to kitchen angrily. Advay shook his head in resignation. His wife was naive but Advay had not forgotten Shikha's anger against Miku for not having time to take her to five star restaurant for treat. Accordingly, he had made the booking for the two to spend time together and smooth out any rough edges to their relation.

Advay turned around with a jerk as Chandni entered the room. His face looked like he was caught doing something. Chandni was angry with him but the sherwani in his hand made her curious.

"Why sherwani? I have packed your clothes already." She questioned, the scowl lingering on her face as a sign of her residual anger.

Advay covered up fast."One never knows! There could be a sudden requirement," 

There was a smile on his lips, "As such, I need few more things so I am packing a separate bag."

Chandni was baffled by her husband's strange behaviour since morning. There was something or other hewas hiding all the time. Somehow she couldn't put a finger on what it was;since his mood was totally different than earlier now.

Anyways, now that he had said it, she would also pack some traditional clothes of hers. Her smile broadened with her thoughts, Pooja di advised me to take all western clothes;but while I am packing few traditionals, may as well pack few Indian dresses.After all I am more comfortable in those.'

Advay discussed deep and long with his lawyer in his office. He did not have any risk himself as he was not present there and neither had he instigated anything directly. But the media noise against him was strong and that could cause harmful defamation. 

The lawyer advised him to avoid press, proceed abroad for his planned trip and the noise would die down soon. He would take complete care if any inquiry was directed to Advay or his family.

As Advay stepped out,he was mobbed by the press charged with mikes and cameras. Everybody bombarded questions about the entire plan being his. 

He missed his not having security as he had to push through the pressing crowd. 

'Disadvantages of not having security and Chandni thinks security is pain in her ass.' He thought as he got into his car and sped away.

As he returned home,legal and PR team from his office was waiting for him.

"Sir, we have checked with the channels as per your earlier instruction. No more news flash will be allowed. All this gossip is created by our rival group with a jealous streak for us. They instigated the media. 

Your earlier announcement for diversification and Veer sir joining in business was already making a market impression. After your press conference and the constant news flash given by us for fund raising for our new project, there was strong vibe for us in stock market. Additionally, Veer Sir's speech was broadcast-ed in news. 

The stock prices rose to highest in this year owing to social charity cause and goodwill. Everybody wants SkyTel; so rival company is taking revenge."

Advay was angry and was going to make some remark when he saw Pooja and Chandni entering the hall with staff carrying trays of eatables. He suddenly realised, Chandni heard them.

"It's nothing,Chandni. Just office work!" He was fearing her reaction to the whole issue and tried to cover up to prevent her from panicking.

Chandni's face was serene and confident as she spoke, "I have spoken to them already. I know it all. The whole issue is around Gangaram. He has died his own death from his own deeds. His wife knows it, villagers know it. Let the media go and ask them. You must not worry yourself over such trivial stuff."

Everybody was dumbfounded in amazement. There was wonder and respect on the face of the staff.  Pooja and Advay smiled with pride. A problem that Advay was worrying over since the morning, she had given him solution in a minute.....stopping the poison to affect him. She was truly his Shakti!

Advay called up Mamaji and instructed to speak to Malati and sarpanchji. The next worry was how to get media connected to them.

"Why worry? Use the video conferencing system you have installed here as well as in Allahabad. Have a press statement released from there to here through conferencing." Chandni spoke easily.

Advay watched her in amazement. His wife was giving him surprise after surprise. 'Every time, I feel I know her, she shows me a new colour of hers,' he smiled as he remembered his statement in their very first meet in Allahabad.

Shikha had just returned with Miku and was looking forward to spending the entire evening with him. 

He had been very understanding; when she had spoken out her discomfort with not having him around. She had not particularly liked his enthusiastic talk about the achievement in Allahabad; but she knew it was his passion and she was happy that he enjoyed it. She intended on making full use of time from now on to mend their relationship. Both were going to do final packing together in his room.

As Shikha was lost in her thoughts, Murli arrived telling Miku that Bhai wanted him for press video conference. Miku bolted immediately leaving Shikha with the packing stuff. Shikha's mood boiled up immediately making her forget her earlier resolution.

"He just walks away!Bhai na hua, Bhagwan Hua jaise!( As if he's not brother but his God!)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots happened in this chapter...a little heavy?πŸ˜† It's the milestone episodeπŸ˜‰

Chandni is doing her best to keep Dev from stress but that's his habit.

Yet, I am totally in love with this Advay. I have yet to see a husband who thinks all the time from the wife's perspective.

The globe was too precious to miss. The way Advay had stuck it back and then packed it in second last episode, it remained in my memory and now became the tool for the transition of their relationship.

Yes! A marriage relationship continuously changes. As Soumya had once wisely called it couple dynamics. The relation will now stabilise better. As Naani said, only then others can be focused on.

Advay was so thrilled by Aadi's incident that he couldn't let go the chance himself. As such, he's always physical with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Repercussions were bound to happen but with the trinity (Dev-Chandu-Miku) together they came out of it.

Advay shows at every instance that he takes his responsibilities real serious. He acts fast and comprehensive. Chandni is not just a dumb wife, she's truly his shakti, a positive contributor.

Shikha's moods are worrying me. She's been impulsive and hot headed. Where will this lead?

Do read chapter 7(English dialogues updated) to get the reference of Chandni fresh from bath as seductress. 

An old memory of her fresh from Shower lovemaking

Read Chapters 17-18 for the video conferencing reference coming in. 

Advay installs facilities for Video Conference between Miku and Chandni

Advay's diverification strategy reference in chapter 19

Finance head alerts ASR about market risk with Allahabad Project

Advay turns risk into opportunity with his shrewd business talent

And watch the  episode of IPK3 on hotstar to know what Advay is remembering.πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.hotstar.com/tv/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-3/s-1136/chandni-falls-unconscious/1000181844

The next will be 50th Chapter.πŸ‘ I had never ever imagined, the story to move this far. A genuine thanks to all you new readers of this thread to keep tracking the story and keeping me motivated.

A sincere request! this story is like a web, past references will continue come in even as a new era starts in Adni life. Please do read all previous chapters and hit "like" there; for me to know you have tracked the whole story.

I don't need to mention. You're wise to guess, 50th Chapter starts with honeymoon of our lovable AdNi😳... lots of fun and love in the air!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
Thanks Neha πŸ€— So many things, I got scared for Advay and his honeymoon   πŸ˜³
Love it: "...The rest of the world with all its issues...causing them turmoil, seemed inconsequential and of no importance. "
And it's sooo cute: "He started to tickle her. He was copying what Aadi had done earlier." I liked the scene with Aadi in the last chapter
πŸ‘πŸΌ