Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sharda even I had imagined myself in place of Chandni
and was blushing throughout the scene
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srdb5

Such a hot update Neha di and our Chandu in such a bold avtar.. Please continue soon... I had started imagining myself in Chandu's place n blushing now ☺️

As Mayu said, Ishque jaanleva hai par Jannat dikhata hai... bless you to stay in your heaven forever!
Hey Gals! Anybody remembers ARSHI Diwali?... Voh Kuhshi ka ilghtmein ulajh jana... and then Arnav ki najare... my god! the way he looks at her..

God! Wherever You are because you are everywhere... please please please... hamein bhi aisi najar se koi dekhe... bas ek baar!

HAPPY DIWALI!
2filmy thumbnail
Neha di and Mayu
ishq sahi me jaan leva Hai aur Jannat dikhata hai
2filmy thumbnail
Neha di aap ko aap ki hubby aisa hi nazro see dekhta hoga Hai na
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just read...
Will come back ...
😊
2filmy thumbnail
hi Mayu
belated happy Diwali dear
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali Neha and everyone here.❤️Please update the next chapter  soon,I am in Love with this Advay and Chandni here,as we couldn't get much of their Romance,Love in the show, Keep writing it as bold,raw,Hot,Erotic and Sensuous,as you have been writing till now.😳
Hi Friends,
hope you had a grand time during Diwali with your loved ones... This story will take you in ADni's love world  in this episode and then in next chapters will show their Diwali.

The change of Advay's heart to love for Chandani was a bit abrupt in the show; ... owing to all last phase episodes eaten up by Sasha track... Here in this episode, I wanted to show how he is thinking of her and falling in love more and more.

Also, a story is never between just the pair in love... they always come encompassed with their earlier relations... Advay's relation with Pooja was hardly shown; whereas in season 1 Arnav Anjali relation was one of the USP of the show and brought very strong tracks in the story... the scene between Pooja and Advay  here will also open some tracks in future in this FF. 
Rather every scene or dialogue will open further scene or track later... You'll find layers slowly opening one after the other and dots getting connected...So do keep the track of all previous episodes as well while you read any current one.

Hope you gals enjoy the episode and the pics give you a kind of live show experience... Do hit like button and share comments.

Lingering Moments Chapter 7 page 1

Both were floating on clouds... life had never ever felt so good.Was it life when she wasn't like this in my arms? Have I lived before when I didn't know her truth? And without knowing it, how I have tortured her! Put bangles on her and then burnt them to put the fear in her mind. What if she just gives up on me? Will I live if...? Dev was lost in thoughts.

Life can be simply great yet cruel at same time! Both would have loved if time froze in these moments... to linger in each others' arms for eternity; but the morning was soon to be noon. It was a very important day and family was expecting them.

"Chandani, bachapan mein khel adhoora chhod ke jaati thi, ab to vaise nahi jaaogi na? Main tumhare bina..." his voice broke completely.

(In the childhood, you left the game halfway and go away; now you will not go away again, will you? Without you...)

She kept her finger on his lips and with all her love in her voice said, " Aapne hi kaha na; ki mujhe kabhi jaane nahi denge...(You said just now right... you will never ever let me go!)

Can anyone ever win against you? I shall be with you till end of life and after life, too...

aapko meri badbad ki pareshani jindagibhar jhelani hai!"(You have to put up with my chatter all your life)

" I wanted to tell you..."his mood elated with her assurance.

" What?"

" you look like an absolute sea nymph in this outfit." both smiled with his compliment.

"Ab yeh saari baatein chhodiye... aapko yaad hai na aapko sabse pahale kya karna hai?"

(Now leave everything else... you remember right, what you need to do very first?)

"Haan Yaad hai! Main bhool bhi jaau to tum yaad karaa hi dogi!" (Yes, I remember! As such, even if I forget, you'll always remind me)

Advay turned to Pooja's room while Chandani proceeded to greet the women who had come early.

Pooja was staring out of the window. " Pooojaaa...?" Advay's voice was filled with love and care. He went close to her and turned her holding her shoulders. There was wetness on her cheeks. 

" Pooja, you remember the song... 

dekh sakata hoon main, 

kuchch bhi hote hue, 

nahi main nahi dekh sakata 

tujhe rote hue." 

(I can tolerate anything happening, but I can't see you crying)

He wiped her tears and kissed softly on forehead.. Pooja smiled because he used her tactic of film song.

" Bhaiyya pata hai, mujhe jindagi ka itana buraa nahi lagata, jitna aapki baat ka laga"(Bhaiyya, you know! I don't feel so bad about life as much as I felt bad about your words)

Pooja was rueful. "You were perhaps saying the right thing; yet I felt bad because you said it."

" No Pooja, what I said wasn't right! Your faith till date has given you the strength to fight against life. I didn't mean the way my words might have sounded.But you know me, I lose my senses in anger. I always make mistakes then. Won't you forgive your bhaiyya? I genuinely can't see tears in your eyes."

" Bhaiyya, I always thought till now that you are like a coconut, hard from out. But now I know, you are just makkhan from inside. One tear in my eye and you melt completely. Bhabhi was right in her faith that caring Dev was always living inside ruthless Advay."

" Yes, and Dev is happier a person than Advay... Thanks to Chandani!"

" I am happy that you are happy, Bhaiyya."She was her smiling self again.

"And I shall be happy when you become happy. Let's both hope for it. You have trust in me, right?"

" Of course, Bhaiyya! Speaking about my fighting against life; then Bhaiyya, it's all because of you. You are my biggest strength and support."

"Both you and Chandani trust me completely. It's difficult at times to understand your faith."

"Men will understand us women perhaps if you people fast for us. Par voh to kabhi honese raha!...Yeh Miku kahaan hai? Chaliye, dekhate hai." ( but that will never happen! Where's this Miku. Come, let's find him)

Her words had clicked something in Advay's mind., " Pooja you go ahead. I remembered an important meeting. I am already late. Tell everybody at home, I'm gone."

Pooja was surprised at her brother's sudden hurry. "Bhaiyya do remember to come home early. Otherwise, you'll keep Chandani waiting again. And yes! It would be nice if you brought some gift, too!"

Advay knew that Chandani would not allow him to leave home without eating; so his avoiding her before leaving was best thing to do. I'll call her up later, he thought.

Pooja saw Miku chatting with Shikha as usual. Purposely, he started talking to Pooja, " Pooja, if nobody is keeping fast for me today, then I need not be here to relieve anybody from fast in the evening, right? I'll be aazad panchhi, a free bird"

" No Aazad panchhi, Mister! Be on time to relieve me of the fast as soon as Chand is seen." Shikha had an ordering tone.

" Tum dono kabhi nahi sudharoge! (you two will never improve)" Pooja knew both too well. "Come , the ladies must be waiting for Bhabhi's geeta Pathan. Let's join them."

Chandani had already started her session with the ladies. She was explaining Krishna's perspective behind narrating Geeta to Arjun. 

" Arjun was in genuine dilemma about battling against his own kin. Opposite him stood his elders whom he loved and who had loved him. 

As Krishna knew, the question here was not about kin or enemies, it was about the establishment of absolute truth.Whoever had wronged or was on the wrong side had to be punished for their deeds irrespective of them being close relatives."

Chandani and Maasi looked at each other. They both knew how this was applicable for Chandani in respect to Vasishth family. Both smiled in acknowledgement of the fact. When the session concluded, the ladies reminded Chandani that she had to come for Women's association function the next day.

" Bhabhi, you must go for the function. It will be mostly women. You'll enjoy it." chipped in Miku to encourage Chandani. " Maybe I can take you along. I'll enjoy it, too."

" No need! Jahaan aurate dekhi nahi ki shuru ho jaaoge chirkutgiri pe!" admonished Shikha.(Wherever a girl is seen, your prank starts)

Chandani went upto Maasi. " You understand what I mean when I say I have not forgiven the Vasishth family, don't you Chandani?"

" Yes I do, Maasi. I am in complete agreement with you. My only point is that Dev should not get involved in revenge again. I worry for his safety and his happiness both."

" Yes! I agree; but just ensure that you don't back out when the time comes." Maasi had a resolve in her voice. Chandani nodded.

"Chandani come. Let me put Mehendi on your hands." Invited Pooja. She took Chandani's hands in her own and noticed that Dev's name was written on her palm. 

" oh! Yaha to pahale se hi piya ka naam likhavaake aayee ho! " (You have already git your husband's name written on your palm)

Pooja and Shilpa laughed while Chandani blushed hard at the memory of Dev putting the mehendi on her.

" Didi , your bhaiyya had come to meet you, right?" Inquired Chandani.

" Yes! And after our chat, he left for his work straight from there. He was getting late for meeting so he told me to inform you. Missing him already... Awww" Teased Pooja.

Chandani found it weird that Dev had chosen to leave without saying bye to her. But perhaps his workload was huge.

She was in their room getting dressed up for evening function when Dev came in. She got up immediately, " Aa gaye aap, Bhookh lagi hogi na? I'll bring you something to eat." He held her back with her elbow and turned her to him. Softly, he put his lips on her forehead.

" Relax, Chandani. I am Ok. I'll eat with you after the function. What were you doing?"

" Nothing much. Just getting dressed."

" Let me help you!" He took the earring from her hand and started putting it on.

She was conscious of his hot breath on her cheeks. His simple touch aroused her. Out of their own will her toes curled. Dev noticed them and smiled. He purposefully traced his finger slowly on her open neckline sending shivers down her spine. 

He teased her wickedly, " Kya hota hai, Chandu, when I touch you like this?" (What happens, Chandu)

Chandani blushed hard and got up to evade him. Watching her feel embarrassed, he teased further , " Kya hua?"(What happened?)

" Aap bas! Kahi bhi kabhi bhi shuru ho jaate ho! " (You start anywhere anytime!)

Chandani was moving away when he held her by her wrist and turned her to him.

" Main? Main shuru ho jata hoon? (I? I start?)

Today morning who was it who started?" he was thoroughly enjoying this.

" Dhat!" She blushed completely and ran away to get her lehenga.

"Chandani, wait! Come here. I have something for you." his tone was serious. 

He took out a dupatta from his bag and put it on her head. He took her palms in his and kissed them softly , then he followed the same with her wrists softly... then a little above... Chandani just could not understand what he had in mind! She cupped his face and turned it to her. His eyes were moist. 

" I had burnt your bangles in this very room... it must have scared you like hell... did it burn you here on your hands?... I am sorry, Chandani!" He softly caressed her palms. She was touched by his genuineness.  

Then he took out bangles from his pocket." Chandani, do you remember? These were Ma's kangans. She always said, apni bahu ko pahanaaungi. Tum meri maa ki bahu ho Chandani. Yeh kangan ab tumhare hain." (She always said, she would bequeath them to her daughter in law. You are my mother's daughter in law. These bangles belong to you now)

Her heart was touched by his love. What he was gifting her was invaluable. It was associated with his mother's memory. He was gifting her that special memory. 

He wiped the single tear from her eye and she hugged him tightly. Both lingered in the moment.

Chandani had just finished dressing up when Pooja knocked on the door. " Pooja, you know how to disturb at the wrong moment always, don't you?" teased Advay.

" Bhaiyya!!! At the rate you are going, every moment that I choose is wrong moment for you." Pooja teased back. " But I need Chandani now. Do I have the permission to take her please?" Advay laughed and moved out of the way. Pooja and Chandani left.

" Bhabhi, iss lehenge mein aap badi khubsoorat lag rahi ho. Lekin yeh red dupatta nahi ja raha... aap yeh dupatta pahano." (Sis in law, you look beautiful in this lehenga; but the veil does not go with it. Instead, you wear this!)

Pooja put the silver laced dupatta on Chandani's head. "Did Bhaiyya not gift you anything?" She continued. Chandani showed her the bangles.

" Wow! These are beautiful! Must be quite expensive! Bhaiyya ki taste bahot hi achchhi hai."

" Yeh maa ke kangan hai, Didi. Mere liye anmol hain."

Both thought of Dev's mom and hugged each other. " Didi , main please vahi dupatta pahanu? Inhone pahanaaya tha."

(May I please wear the same earlier dupatta again. Dev had put it on for me)

" Awww... touch wood! You both are tota maina together! Kisi ki najar na lage.(Save you from evil eyes)" Pooja put a kala tikka(beauty spot) with her kaajal behind her ear. 

" Come let's go. Maa and naani must be waiting for us down"

There was hustle bustle in the hall. Maasi took Chandani to every woman introducing her as advay's wife, her bahu! She was reinstating Chandani's status.

There were games and Chandani took part happily.Interim Adi and Murli joined with the dancing ladies. All were enjoying the songs and the dhols. Suddenly, Adi ran to Advay standing away and pulled him towards Chandani. He placed Advay's hand in Chandani's. 

Everything else blurred out as the two loved ones saw their world in the eyes of each other. Since when did I start loving her? From those childhood days?'thought he. I will love him till the end of the world come what may!' thought she. They danced together matching steps with one another. Everybody watched and then clapped breaking their trance.

Chandani moved away to mingle with other ladies. Advay went and stood by side of the stairs. Games continued with more vigor and Chandani in her happiness joined every game. But soon she was feeling quite tired. Her face showed it and Advay watching her did not miss it. He asked Shilpa to check if the moon had come but there wasn't any sign. He thought of telling Pooja to make Chandani sit down. He turned and then had to just leap.

He just managed to balance her in his arms when she was fainting. She looked pale all colour having run out of her face. Though he had agreed for the ritual, he was frustrated now. All gathered round Chandani. " Nani, this is the reason I am against all the fasting and all. See now, she has fainted after the day's fast. I don't understand why such rituals are made."

" Had you not stopped her from eating Saragi in the morning, this would not have happened. Don't blame it on the ritual." Nani said defensively though she was concerned.

" And Bhaiyya, she didn't eat yesterday also. You went away before lunch; so she did not join us for lunch and in the night, she said she would have it with you." Pooja joined in with Nani.

" Haan Sir, Didi ko aap ghar laaye tab se unhone kuchh khaya nahi hai shaayad." Shilpa provided oil in the fire.

(From the time you brought her home, she hasn't eaten since then perhaps)

Advay was totally taken aback now. He had knowingly-unknowingly been responsible for her condition. Why are things always like this between us? Why did she not say a word. How tiring our sessions must have been for her but she doesn't ever refuse or complain. It was never easy managing Chandu then, it's all the more difficult understanding Chandani now.

His Mind was filled with guilt. I'll take care in future. But something had to be done now for her condition. He turned to Shilpa and asked her to get some water. All were shocked as it would break Chandani's fast and her daylong resolve and efforts would go to waste. 

" Shilpa!" Advay thundered. Shilpa rushed to abide by his order. " Chandani... Chandani He called out to her. " Drink a little water, Chandani, please."

Chandani stirred, " No... Please No water... Chand abhi aa hee jaayega... Mujhe vrat poora karana hai. Aap mera vrat poora karavayenge na... khali nahi jaane denge na..." She urged. (The moon will rise soon...I need to complete my fast. Please help me in completing my fast...please don't let it go to waste)

" Voh nahi maanegi, Chiku. She won't listen. Meri bahu iraade ki pakki hai." Nani had triumph and pride in her voice. (My daughter in law is firm in her belief)

" I call this being obstinate, Nani. All you women are just expert at it. Aap bhi jab hath pe aa jate ho; to aise hi so called iraade ki pakki' hoti ho."(When you become obstinate, you also become" firm in belief" like her)

Naani remembered her obstinate demand to let Chandani in house while she was in pain due to injury. Advay was right in his statement. Chandani was very much like her own, thought Naani.  

"Why do I even try reasoning with you people?" Advay was exasperated, " May I take her to our room and let her rest? She can complete the rituals from the room itself."

Everybody agreed and Advay lifted Chandani in his arms. He carried her like a little feather kept in his palm. His Chandani was as delicate and precious, too. All watched the loving duo in awe.

" If you are feeling giddy, I can carry you to my room, Shikha" Miku teased Shikha watching her jiji and jijaji open mouthed. 

" Koi jaroorat nahi, mujhe koi chakkar nahi aa rahe." Shikha retorted in anger.(no need, I am not giddy)

" Arri Shikha, samjha karo, understand dear... He just wants you to come to his room... we won't allow it otherwise till you're married. So this is not for you, it's more for us." teased Pooja. 

All laughed and the function continued.

Back in the room, Advay put Chandani slowly on bed and softly caressed her hair. She is so pristine in her beauty...so delicate in her frame...my petite Chandu! Yet so very obstinate... she'll not listen once she has decided. Where does she get her strength for the resolve?

" Aap se! Whenever I close my eyes and think of you, you pass your entire strength to me. You remember your resolve to destroy me? It's the same resolve I have in loving you and making you mine." Chandani whispered from her half delirium state. 

Advay was taken aback. I never uttered a word; yet she knows my thoughts and responds even when she is not conscious? I have hated her with all my heart and she loves me back with the same resolve? What is this girl like?... Why is she the way she is...?

Time passed... the moonlight arrived in the room. "Chandani... uthogi ab? Dekho chand nikal aaya. You wanted to complete your rituals." (will you get up? see, the moon has risen)

Advay didn't want to break her sleep but her eating was equally important and she would not eat unless she completed the ritual. 

Chandani opened her eyes slowly. How rested she felt. Two love filled eyes looking at her made her heart jump with joy. " Main abhi jaakar Chalani aur pooja thaal lekar aati hoon.(i'll go and bring sieve and pooja plate)" 

She got up enthusiastically. 

" Maine sab laake rakaha hai, Chandani. Tum pooja shuru kar sakati ho." (I have brought everything, Chandni. You can start Pooja rituals)

He supported her and brought her to the east window. She was astounded to see all preparations ready there. She saw the moon through the sieve and then saw him. 

'With all the world's love on his face, how handsome he looked! My husband!' Chandani thought with pride. 

Then she did his aarati and then pointed to the water. He smiled and put the water kalash to her mouth. Then he fed her the sweet in the plate. Then he took all the stuff in his hands.

" Ab meri baari." (now my turn) He saw the moon through the sieve and then looked at her through it. 

She held his hands and said, " Kya kar rahe hain Aap?"(What are you doing?)

" Dekh raha hoon. My wife is more beautiful than the moon. Chaand mein to daag hai par meri Chandani bedaag hai."

(seeing you! The moon has stains but my Chandni is pure"

She smiled. He pointed to the water. She couldn't understand. 

" Paani nahi pilaogi, Chandani? Pyaas lagi hai. Subaha se paani nahi piya." (Won't you give me water? I am thirsty. I haven't drunk water since morning)

Chandani was totally shocked... What the! 

Inho ne paani nahi piya? Khana bhi nahi khaya hoga... vrat kiya mere liye? (he hasn't drunk any water? must not have eaten as well. he fasted for me?)

She had never ever in her life seen this or imagined this even with him... " Aaap... Aap... Her voice broke.(you... you)

" Tumse bahot bahot pyaar karata hoon, Chandani" ( I love you a lot, Chandni)

he completed her sentence. Tears ran down her cheeks with absolute happiness.

" Har vakt rona jaroori hai kya? ..."(is it necessary to cry all the time)

she smiled through her tears. He kissed her tears on both cheeks. 

" Lo ... pee liya maine paani... of course, it's salty!" he smiled.(here... I have drunk the water now...)

Moonlight had lit up the whole room... Both fed each other with love...each morsel felt utterly delicious...It had become the most memorable karawa chauth for Chandani.

After the dinner, they kept away the plates and then changed into their night attire. Chandani thought he would naturally want their session now after such loving evening. She would it love it also. Her expressions were inviting him.

" No Chandani... Not now! Go to sleep. You need rest." He gathered her in his arms and closed his eyes... 

" Par aap... aapko..." She couldn't say it... ( but you...)

" Is taraha tumhe baahon mein leke sone mein bhi bahot sukoon milata hai" He completed her sentence once again.

(get a lot of peace taking you in my arms like this)

How much care and love this man has in her heart. 

Mera Dev jitana bada hua hai utana hi jyaada caring ho gaya hai...Koi aur hota to... mere liye vrat bhi rakha... Isse kab samajhoongi main?... Kya hai yeh?

(the more my Dev is risen in life, the more caring he has become. ... had there been someone else... he kept fast for me...when will I understand this man... What is he?) Lost in thoughts Chandani drifted off to sleep.

Moonlight gave way to morning sunlight in the room. Advay stirred... but something was amiss... Where is Chandani? Aaj phir koi vrat hai kya? Kitani jaldi uth jaati hai yeh ladki...(today is it some fast again? How early does this girl wake up...)

Just then Chandani arrived fresh from her bath... she was putting her hands through her slightly wet hair... face devoid of any make up... any jewellery... her lowered eyelids adorning her beauty... the peace on her face...she was wrapped in just a pale peach coloured towel around her,... perfectly matching her skin flush pink from bath.

Advay just could not control himself... In a moment, totally shocked Chandani was lifted up and put on bed... 

" I cannot help it. You are a perfect seductress, aren't you?" he jeered. 

She feigned a confused look. 

" How much ever I resolve to not make you one with me, you break through my resolve and burn up my desire." The towel was thrown away and he bent on her... 

she was smiling in her heart,  Main aapki Chandu hoon, Dev ji! Aapko kab kya dena hai ... I know perfectly well... you can't win against me...(I am your Chandu, Mr. Dev! I know what to offer you when)

with a smile on her lips, she closed her eyes and drowned in the bliss.

As Pooja said, words are hurtful. Need to be said with care.

Advay is doing everything possible to let Chandni have her marriage as she deserved as against the way she got earlier in the show. His love is so sincere for her, that he abides by the ritual fast though he does not believe in it.

Beautiful  romance...revenge drama...Chandni's PTSD attack... Will Dev save her n how ...Continue reading chapter 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144537712

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
Pratty11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it Neha di 😳 I'm not really well now and I was feeling so tired but your FF boosted my energy 😃 Thank you for this dose of energy 🤗