gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i feel misgti is going to propose abeer on engagement day and just how meenakshi rejected kuhu  mishti will propose because she will fall in love with abir not like meenakshi to take some revenge
as there is a spoiler of abir arranging date for kunal and mishti but when big ben come to know she sent kunal for some meeting and thus abir and mishti turns out spending good time together so i feel this will go on for sometime where coincidentally by default mishti and abir will be together and kuhu and kunal but both abir and kunal will resist their thinking that kuhu is his abir  choice and mishti is kunal choice
as abir is not going to disclose the truth of earring just he will show the photograph of kuhu with earring in the confrontation tomorrow and thus kunal will missunderstand that kuhu is his brother choice
alot of khichri is going to be cooked with raita with everyone missunderstanding everyone and thus making khichri and raita and finally it will solve but i feel it will take time
but there would be no mishti and kunal interaction because our big ben cupid of mishbir will make sure kunal never meet mishti thinking that she is the planner and can manipulate anything unaware of destiny planning to make both the girls her bahu
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I was thinking maybe .. just maybe on the wedding day Meenakshi would create a situation which would prevent Kunal from reaching the venue in time and then she would start her emotional blackmail about how she didn't understand her sons mind and that she cannot force him into a relationship he doesn't want and maybe that day Abeer would step up for his friend mishti and request her hand in marriage. It wouldn't be a mistaken identity marriage but he would ask her family and her permission. Mishti will by this point start feeling that Abeer undertsands her and he may not be her love but he is a friend and thats enough so may say yes. This way Abeer will foil his mothers plan and mishti will end up marrying him. This is purely based on assumptions or maybe its my views on how I would like the story to progress.
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I was thinking maybe .. just maybe on the wedding day Meenakshi would create a situation which would prevent Kunal from reaching the venue in time and then she would start her emotional blackmail about how she didn't understand her sons mind and that she cannot force him into a relationship he doesn't want and maybe that day Abeer would step up for his friend mishti and request her hand in marriage. It wouldn't be a mistaken identity marriage but he would ask her family and her permission. Mishti will by this point start feeling that Abeer undertsands her and he may not be her love but he is a friend and thats enough so may say yes. This way Abeer will foil his mothers plan and mishti will end up marrying him. This is purely based on assumptions or maybe its my views on how I would like the story to progress.

i somewhat agree with you it could be the possibility
and maybe with kuhu kunal wedding mishbir will again get married on a grand scale
bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i somewhat agree with you it could be the possibility
and maybe with kuhu kunal wedding mishbir will again get married on a grand scale

I really don't think it will get as far as wedding day. The story is going the love story route slowly but surely, and kunal-mishti both have no interest in each other as of now and neither will they in the future. The cross-connection would be too weird if Abir has to take kunal's place on wedding day, and we all know that Kunal will finally end up with Kuhu. After all, both mishti and kunal will have to face each other in the same house, along with their respective spouses, and that will be extremely awkward.

I would absolutely go with your theory if this was a Gul Khan or Ekta Kapoor show, but I don't think they will mess with the relations on this show as YRKKH has been quite a sanskari show from whatever I have seen and heard about it, and I believe that will be the case with YRHPK as well.

In fact, I don't even think the Kunal-Mishti alliance will reach the engagement stage as Meenakshi will constantly plot to keep Kunal from interacting with Mishti, thus leading Mishti and Abir to spend more time with each other and fall in love. As already mentioned by @gaushiv13, Mishti may realize her love before the engagement. Also, with Abir realizing that Kuhu is a better fit for Kunal and that his mom only 'selected' Mishti to avert an alliance with the Maheshwaris altogether, he and Mishti may play cupid for Kunal-Kuhu. Also, I don't think that Kunal can put up with the charade of having saved Mishti any longer. He didn't reveal in front of the Maheshwaris because of Abir's adamance, but he will surely tell Mishti as soon as they get some time to speak in private because he wouldn't want there to be any lies between them before a potential alliance.
Edited by bs123 - 5 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs123

I really don't think it will get as far as wedding day. The story is going the love story route slowly but surely, and kunal-mishti both have no interest in each other as of now and neither will they in the future. The cross-connection would be too weird if Abir has to take kunal's place on wedding day, and we all know that Kunal will finally end up with Kuhu. After all, both mishti and kunal will have to face each other in the same house, along with their respective spouses, and that will be extremely awkward.

I would absolutely go with your theory if this was a Gul Khan or Ekta Kapoor show, but I don't think they will mess with the relations on this show as YRKKH has been quite a sanskari show from whatever I have seen and heard about it, and I believe that will be the case with YRHPK as well.

In fact, I don't even think the Kunal-Mishti alliance will reach the engagement stage as Meenakshi will constantly plot to keep Kunal from interacting with Mishti, thus leading Mishti and Abir to spend more time with each other and fall in love. As already mentioned by @gaushiv13, Mishti may realize her love before the engagement. Also, with Abir realizing that Kuhu is a better fit for Kunal and that his mom only 'selected' Mishti to avert an alliance with the Maheshwaris altogether, he and Mishti may play cupid for Kunal-Kuhu. Also, I don't think that Kunal can put up with the charade of having saved Mishti any longer. He didn't reveal in front of the Maheshwaris because of Abir's adamance, but he will surely tell Mishti as soon as they get some time to speak in private because he wouldn't want there to be any lies between them before a potential alliance.

i feel they might prolong mishti realisation and for that to happen nanu or kunal might come to know truth of abeer feeling for mishti and backout or do something both brother sister alliance might get fixed
i feel there is high chances nanu will raise his voice infront of meenu as abir always taunt him for that
as there would be really not much story if mishbir realise their feeling this abir
abeer is head over heals in aw for mishti inspite of not seeing her so it will not take much time for abir to realise this and confess it to himself atleast abeer even right now is almost aware
while mishti is totally oblivious
abeer is trying alot from staying away from mishti but he is not able to do us in today episode even he was anaxious to talk to mishti so it is truth abeer just love mishti company
and mishti is total formal to him i feel they will take kartik and naira route there even kartik realised his feeling from first day but naira took alot of time here even it is going to happen
one more thing they have not till now given closer to the photograph which abeer first clicked of mishti they bought the photograph thing once again so i am damn sure that photograph is surely going to play some major role
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
I saw another gossip / spoiler where when Kunal is unable to come to a date with Mishti, he will try and meet her again (not a date though) and apologize first, then tell her the truth that he is more interested in Kuhu than her (giving a shock to Mishti) he couldn't admit this in front of his family especially his mom.  Also revealing that Abir is the one who saved her during the accident, but, went along with what his bro (Abir) was telling him to do. 

preetgrewal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It will be interesting to see mishti's reaction when she will know that it was abeer   She already felt that before . May be she will get angry from abeer and then he will realise his feelings for her  That will be fun to watch .  Edited by preetgrewal - 5 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

I saw another gossip / spoiler where when Kunal is unable to come to a date with Mishti, he will try and meet her again (not a date though) and apologize first, then tell her the truth that he is more interested in Kuhu than her (giving a shock to Mishti) he couldn't admit this in front of his family especially his mom.  Also revealing that Abir is the one who saved her during the accident, but, went along with what his bro (Abir) was telling him to do. 

it is only possible if he come to know of abir feeling
as kunal just is ma ki katputli but for his brother he take some stern stand if he believe its right

Originally posted by: bs123

[/DIV]

Totally agree .. Kunal mishti won't even meet to discuss courtship only discuss kuhu in their chats .. they will never bring any hint of romance in their conversation..

Yeh rishte makers know their target audience is conservative North Indian .. they will never mess with bhabhi devar relationship..
Kunal will never even address mishti by her name .. later on call her bhabhi only

Kuhu abir interactions are more Jija Sali fun .. kuhu Kunal may not even start their flirtations now maybe after abir mishti get fixed up ..
or maybe together .. but ye rishta themes are always around one wedding after another .. why will they use both Super cards togetherEdited by msin - 5 years ago