manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I knew they were going to ruin Varsha. Anyway hope she becomes the old Varsha soon. Because many major tracks related to her will come. When kuhu will know she is not Varsha's daughter and etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
i get paranoid thinking we have to tolerate kuhu for future tracks
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was nice of Varsh to adopt a motherless child... But she also should know that Mishti is hurt tooo...
Which sister would like to be in the situation Mishti is in now?? no one...
Kuhu needs to get a reality check here...if she thinks Mishti is adopted, then she is no less...

But gess just like in life even in shows nothing can be hunky dory... lets see. if this back lash puts some sanity in Kuhu...She has to realize that she cannot keep throwing tantrums and keep claiming everything is MINE and u have taken it
Wagen thumbnail
Why can't rajshri just shut up varsha and kuhu for once to stop blaming mishti for everything 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I used to like Varsha in the beginning of the parent show. I think she was even ruined during kuhu track there showing her hatred against a tender baby girl who was not at fault. Now she is being obsessed over the same girl and showing partiality over Mishti. She lived with them for many years. Why don't they all treat her like family except Rajshri and to minor extent her husband? Is blood relation everything?Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago