Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Homecoming

The King came near Mrityunjay and clasped his shoulder. He looked at the King and smiled. Then his eyes moved to the person standing behind the King. As Tara had already told him about his family members, it was easy for him to figure out who was who. He immediately recognized Princess Vasu as she was the youngest among the three. He went near her and said, "It's nice to meet you, Sister. She immediately hugged him. Everyone laughed.

"Welcome back Brother, said Prince Aditya who was standing next to Princess Vasu.

Mrityunjay parted from the Princess and clasped Prince Aditya's arm. He then pulled him into a brotherly hug. "It's nice to have you back. I never knew how it feels to have an elder brother, said Prince Aditya, parting from Mrityunjay. Princess Meethi curtsied to him and Mrityunjay bowed.

Mrityunjay turned back and sat next to Tara. Tara stirred a little and slowly blinked her eyes. She was healing quite fast after drinking the potion. Her healing power was working faster now than earlier. All were relieved to see her conscious. She smiled at them and tried to sit up. Mrityunjay helped her.

Seeing this, Princess Vasu looked at Princess Meethi sending her meaningful glances and both smiled. Aradhana came to Tara and hugged her saying, "We were so worried for you.

"I... I... I was with Mrityunjay and Guruji, Tara said in her hoarse voice.

The Queen came with a glass of water and helped her in drinking it. Now Tara was more stable. She looked around her and then her eyes fell on Guruji. Suddenly she recalled his promise about her father. She looked at him expectantly.

Govind smiled at her and came next to Aradhana. Placing his hand on Aradhana's shoulder, he said, "I am your father, Tara.

Tara was stunned. She looked at Govind and then at her mother who nodded. Tara smiled knowing he was there with her all the time.

Mrityunjay was amazed to know that his Guruji was Tara's father. "Thank you Guruji, for being away from your family to save me, said Mrityunjay standing up from his seat.

"No need to say anything Prince Mrityunjay, said Govind bowing.

"Ok everyone, I think we should all rest. It has been quite a stressful day for all of us, said the King placing his hand on the Queen's shoulder. She looked at him and nodded. She moved away from the bed and stood beside him.

"For now Mrityunjay, you need to take the guest chamber. I will soon get a chamber prepared for you, Nirmala said looking at Mrityunjay with a smile. In her mind, she had started planning how his chamber would be.

Seeing the royal family would be retiring soon, Prophet Govind said, "Your Majesties, me and my family would like to go home.

Mrityunjay looked at Tara who was already looking at him with a smile on her face recalling her conversation with him about not being always around him. The King and the Queen looked at each other.

The Queen turned towards Tara and said, "We would like Prophet Govind and his family to stay with us at least until tomorrow. She then looked at Aradhana with a smile and Aradhana nodded.

Prince Aditya walked Mrityunjay towards his room. Princess Meethi and Princess Vasu helped Tara to walk to her room. The King and the Queen left for their chamber. Govind helped Aradhana to walk towards their assigned room.

In Mrityunjay's assigned chamber, he was amazed at the decoration of the room. The room had a king size bed and a closet full of fine clothes. He never thought his life would change so much. He was happy but his happiness was more because he got his family. There was no fear of Kalavati anymore. He was lost in his thoughts when Prince Aditya clasped his shoulder and said, "It is good to have you. I have never seen our parents so happy before. There was always some hidden sorrow in their eyes.

Mrityunjay smiled and said, "I have waited to meet all of you from the day Guruji told me I have a family.

Prince Aditya smiled, "I think you should change. Saying this, Prince Aditya left.

In Tara's room, Princess Meethi and Princess Vasu helped Tara change from her battle-torn clothes into fresh clothes. Tara was still lacking in her physical strength. They had sent all the maids out of the room as soon as they were in the room. Tara was sitting on the bed when Princess Meethi said, "So??

Tara raised her brow in question, unable to understand what the Princess was asking. "Princess Meethi, I am unable to understand what you are saying, she said smiling at her.

Princess Meethi and Princess Vasu sat on either side of Tara. "So Prince Mrityunjay is the one whom you love, Princess Meethi said taking Tara's hand in hers with mischief in her eyes.

Tara's eyes were wide open and her face was red with embarrassment. She lowered her eyes and stammered, "Wha...What are you saying?

"Oh come on Tara, we saw how you were looking at Prince Mrityunjay, said Princess Meethi chuckling.

"I agree with Princess Meethi, said Princess Vasu giggling.

Tara knew there was no use denying, so she nodded. Princess Vasu and Princess Meethi squealed together. "So you will be staying here always, said Princess Meethi.

Tara was confused and asked, "How?

Princess Meethi laughed at her naive friend and said, "I think after marriage with Prince Mrityunjay this will be your home.

"Oh, Tara said and suddenly the passionate night shared with Mrityunjay played in her mind. Her face became red. They talked for a while and left Tara to rest.

In the King's chamber, the Queen was sitting with the King on their bed, resting her head on his shoulder. There was a feeling of peace and content washed over her face because the truth that she was hiding for years was out. Her son was back and there was no fear of Kalavati. Jayraj combed her hair with his fingers and kissed on her temple. She looked at him and kissed him on his lips.

He smiled and said, "Love, tomorrow I am thinking to announce the return of our son.

"Yes, the Kingdom needs to know their eldest Prince has returned, she said.

"I think I should also declare him the future king, he said.

"I think Mrityunjay will need some training on how things are being run here before he becomes king, she said looking at him. He nodded at the good judgment of his wife and rested his chin on her head.

=================

Thanks for reading 😃

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readable😃
Leave your comments 😉

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome Part Dear👏😊

KV came to know that the spell is broken😲

MriAra told Guruji about the pearl

Guruji should ar least now tell Tara that he is her dad

They have to prepare for a war

Tara wants to help but MJ not letting her due to her safety😲

Tara is unhappy and angry with this

Par the end, MJ agrees with her being by his side in the war😃
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Thank you😃
Wating for your reply😃
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Awesome Part Dear👏😊

Thank You😃

KV came to know that the spell is broken😲
Sadly

MriAra told Guruji about the pearl
Yes!

Guruji should ar least now tell Tara that he is her dad
He should but he thinks it is better to wait

They have to prepare for a war
Yes, it's coming

Tara wants to help but MJ not letting her due to her safety😲
Don't you think he is getting more protective over her😆

Tara is unhappy and angry with this
She has right to do so 😡

Par the end, MJ agrees with her being by his side in the war😃
The man had got a head that works😆

Thanks for reading and commenting 😃
Archi21 thumbnail

To Catch a Thief

The dinner was served in their rooms. Before dinner, every member of the royal family had once visited Mrityunjay and Tara in their respective chambers. Just Mrityunjay and Tara didn't see each other.

At night, Mrityunjay was tossing and turning in his bed because of lack of sleep. It was more from lack of Tara than lack of sleep. He wanted to be with her but didn't know her room and didn't think to disturb anybody to ask about her room. He heard the door of his chamber opening and was ready to tackle the intruder. He was not able to see who entered his chamber as his back was towards the door. He heard someone coming near his bed. He didn't make a move and pretended to be asleep. Then his attacker climbed on the bed and bent over him.

He immediately grabbed his attacker by its arm and tackled it on his bed pinning it under him. His eyes widened in shock seeing Tara under him. He immediately loosened his hold on her and said, "I thought you are an intruder!

"I am an intruder, my Prince, she said giggling.

His brows furrowed and said, "I am Mrityunjay, not Prince.

"I know my Prince, she said winking at him.

He growled at her, still looming over her like a predator. "You didn't need to come from the door. You could have used your magic and poofed here, he said slightly confused.

"I am still lacking some physical strength which I think will be restored by tomorrow, she said.

Mrityunjay remembered Guruji telling him about the energy circle spell. She moved her hand out of his hold and kept it on his arm which had a bandage and pressed it for a little while. Soon the wound was healed.

"Why did you use the energy circle spell? You were still not ready for it, he asked slightly growling at her.

"I didn't have an option. The Vault was opening and if anything would have crept out from it, we don't know what would have happened. The situation today would have been different. Saying this, she sat on his bed and assessed his body for wounds and healed all other wounds by pressing her hand on it. He didn't say anything, just watched her. It was hard to believe he was so near to losing her.

"Now all your wounds are healed, she said assessing his body once again.

"No, there is still a wound which is not healed, he said making a sad face. She was confused. He then brought his face down to her and kissed her passionately. She responded with equal passion. His hands roamed over her body making it alive. He remembered carrying her unconscious body and held her tightly in his arms.

After a satisfying kiss, he parted from her and rested his forehead against hers, holding her face in his palm. When he caught his breath, he said, "Now all wounds are healed. Tara blushed. "Tara, you don't know how I felt when I saw you unconscious. I thought I lost all the battles, he said and caressed her jawline with his thumb.

Tara rested her face in his palm and smiled. She kissed the inside of his palm. She then placed her palm on his cheek and said, "Remember you said The love in our hearts is far stronger than anything in the world.' You can't be defeated Mrityunjay, He kissed the inside of her palm. She sighed and moving away from him, got down from the bed.

"Where are you going? he asked slightly confused.

"I am going to my chamber, she said smiling and walked towards the door.

"Why? he asked following her.

"Because it is not appropriate for me to stay in your chamber, she said.

"It's absolutely appropriate. You are my wife, he said standing in front of her.

"I am. But people here don't know, she said hugging him.

He rested his chin on her head and said, "They will know tomorrow. I will talk to my father.

"Until you talk to the King, I am not staying in your chamber. Saying this, she parted from his hug and quickly sneaked out of his chamber. Mrityunjay decided then and there, that he has to inform his father about his marriage with Tara.

Govind and Aradhana were in their assigned chamber. Aradhana was sitting while Govind was lying on the bed with his head in her lap. She was caressing his hair remembering their old times before Tara's birth. She had not asked a single question to him nor had said a word of complaint to him.

"Are you not going to complain to me or ask me why I did what I did? he asked, caressing her jawline with his thumb.

She shook her head. "I understand what you did. If I were in your place, I would have done the same, she said, kissing on his forehead.

"I missed you and Tara very much. Never a day went by without missing you, he said taking her hand in his. He sat up and looked at her. She got self-conscious and smoothed her hair. He stopped her hand and said, "You have grown more beautiful over the years.

She blushed. "You mean I have grown old, she replied looking at him through her lashes.

He smiled and said, "You are like wine which gets tastier as it gets older. She blushed a shade darker.

"You have brought up our daughter into a fine woman. Many times she acts like you, he said taking her hand in his.

She smiled and said, "I tried my best to make her a proper lady. She is rebellious sometimes, she said, recalling Tara's childhood.

Govind chuckled remembering Tara complaining about Mrityunjay. He said, "There is something about our daughter that I think as a mother you have a right to know before others. She was confused. He continued, "She is a witch with three powers healing, foresight, and magic.

Aradhana's eyes were wide with amazement. She opened her mouth to say something but Govind patted on her hand and said, "It was dormant in her until she touched the Pearl. After many generations, the magic in your bloodline has returned. She now understood how Tara healed so fast. "There is also one more thing, he said almost chuckling. She raised her brow. "Our daughter is married, he said and saw her eyes growing wide as saucers.

"How is this possible? Who is the man? She loves Mrityunjay, the Prince, she said in a single breath.

He placed his palm on her face and said, "She is married to Mrityunjay, magically. Her face lit up like a sun listening to this. She hugged him and let her tears of happiness flow from her eyes. Govind didn't complain when her tears wet him. They were tears of joy.

=================

Thanks for reading 😃

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readable😃
Leave your comments 😉

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Very nice!!!!

Will comment soon!!!!

Responding soon 😉
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

for HEROES AND VILLAINS

so the full moon started and tara already prepared herself for battle👍🏼

tara started her chants but nothing worked on kalawati😔

but next time she did it and kalawati stoppd her chants but for a while😕

kalawati slit her palm and like raktbeez..stonebeez appeared😊

they started attacking guruji and mj and when king arrivedthey also start their fight with them

tara stopped them by chants after realizing that they grow in number when bone broke

tara succeeded in but atlast all of them were caged by kalawati

Archi21 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kumari27

for HEROES AND VILLAINS

so the full moon started and tara already prepared herself for battle👍🏼

Yup, the battle is here!

tara started her chants but nothing worked on kalawati😔

Kala is an old but powerful witch😔

but next time she did it and kalawati stoppd her chants but for a while😕

Yes, eventually Tara's magic worked!

kalawati slit her palm and like raktbeez..stonebeez appeared😊

Yes, it was kind of sacrifice

they started attacking guruji and mj and when king arrivedthey also start their fight with them

King's arrival was just in time!

tara stopped them by chants after realizing that they grow in number when bone broke

Yes, this Kala has some dangerous magic😔

tara succeeded in but atlast all of them were caged by kalawati

Poor Tara smiley6

Thanks for reading, liking, and commenting!

I hope you continue reading until the end!

Previous
1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57
Next