did u guys noticed this

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BvoNrRbFulO/

after marriage drishti was shock so while rakshit was angry & standing near her 

drishti twice tried 2 stand up on her own but could not but then she holded rakshit's hand but he dint holded but when she started strumbling rakshit holded her hand &  helped her 2 stand , this hint srikshit story will be difficult.

while shivya walked away hand in hand , that hint their journey will be not difficult one 

### just an assumption.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I remember this scene.. .My interpretation is how so ever much Raks is angry he will always be there when Dri is in trouble... Today also he looked pained when Mahima trashed Dri by saying she doesn't acknowledge Drikshit marriage.  

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah.. did notice that.
Like Kaku, I too felt he may be angry with her but just could stop himself from caring about her. 
In yesterday's episode, did anyone notice what panditji said to Dri that you cant do anything alone without Rakshit. He was saying about that ritual but the way his words were framed it was like Dri cant do anything alone without Rakshit.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup saw it before the marriage epi aired, but they cut parts of the scene of when she was attempting to get up.
R will always be there for her willing/un willingly giving his support even though it is him who has rocked her world at this moment.