made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
*SPOILER 29TH MARCH *
Still not warming up to them.

Not fond of Kuhu's approach towards this relationship. She's practically marrying him because " voh hero lagta hain "  or just because he's hot. She is blinded by his physical traits which is disappointing , Kunal is such a nice guy , there are so many things to like about him but all kuhu is thinking about is his sports car and looks.

Kunal has been manipulated all his life by his mother , he is kinda innocent who deserves so much better than a girl drooling over his looks alone. Also someone who is jealous of her sister although she is showered with equal amount of love by the family members.

So Kunal's ex  is Shweta and it was definitely a love marriage because  nanu said they didn't know anything about the girl's family. 
Still unable to understand what family background has to do with union of two people who are in love. 
Not sure about the future but for now I still want this girl Shweta back because I believe Meenakshi is the reason of Kunal's heartbreak. Not shweta herself.  
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lets see what happens... actually i want them to falls in love slowly.. kuhu is noot serious right now bt i m hoping after meeting kunal she really realize the true meaning of love n understands that these looks n sports car doesnt matters then... once u truely falls for someone
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am not sure but I really hope that her character gets a chance to grow in between all this shaadi confusion. Whilst Abir and Mishti try to bring Kunal and Kuhu together, she might try to see Mishti in a different light..  About Kunal, may be she will understand him more in the process.. just may be .. we can only hope...
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

lets see what happens... actually i want them to falls in love slowly.. kuhu is noot serious right now bt i m hoping after meeting kunal she really realize the true meaning of love n understands that these looks n sports car doesnt matters then... once u truely falls for someone

how is kuhu not serious about her own marriage ?
wedding is not just about wedding lehenga being pretty or groom being hot ?

She has actually met kunal already and still thinking about how hot he is.
Everyone slowly falls in love but first impression shouldn't be on based on someone's physical traits or their financial status. That's all.
Needless to say their chemistry isn't helping it at all.
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I am not sure but I really hope that her character gets a chance to grow in between all this shaadi confusion. Whilst Abir and Mishti try to bring Kunal and Kuhu together, she might try to see Mishti in a different light..  About Kunal, may be she will understand him more in the process.. just may be .. we can only hope...

Maybe but still I cannot fathom the fact that she's practically marrying him beause he has a sports car or because he looks like a hero. 
I don't see Kunal having similar thoughts about kuhu because he's a different kind of person , Kuhu's immaturity & selfishness truly proves she for one isn't ready for marriage. 
Kuhu doesn't deserve a husband like kunal.  periodt ! 
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kuhu does not deserve Kunal, this thought from day 1 to day 4 has not changed. Will Shweta be the one for Kunal?
Mishti deserves a good man, Kuhu because of her selfish nature does not deserve anyone. Hope Kunal finds love
Edited by savithp - 5 years ago
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Maybe but still I cannot fathom the fact that she's practically marrying him beause he has a sports car or because he looks like a hero. 
I don't see Kunal having similar thoughts about kuhu because he's a different kind of person , Kuhu's immaturity & selfishness truly proves she for one isn't ready for marriage. 
Kuhu doesn't deserve a husband like kunal.  periodt ! 

@bold exactly my thoughts
Kuhu is not ready for marriage and neither her selfish ass deserves such a sweet boy as her husband. 
I really hope whoever shweta is saves us from this misery !
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: savithp

Kuhu does not deserve Kunal, this thought from day 1 to day 4 has not changed. Will Shweta be the one for Kunal?

Mishti deserves a good man, Kuhu because of her selfish nature does not deserve anyone. Hope Kunal finds love

I really hope Shweta is the one , Kuhu might change but it still wouldn't change the fact what exactly her first impression on kunal was and needless to say if kuhu and kunal end up together I have to tolerate ( or have to skip ) their bland scenes. CV's really should rethink about this couple. 
made-in-charms thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

@bold exactly my thoughts
Kuhu is not ready for marriage and neither her selfish ass deserves such a sweet boy as her husband. 
I really hope whoever shweta is saves us from this misery !

Haha aur koi ready ho na ho , Kuhu ready hain nahi ! She's behaving like those love struck teenagers ! 
Kunal is mature and understanding , on the other hand Kuhu's childish antics are so offputting , just Noo !!
Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kuhu makes me want to grab a pillow and just throttle it. That's how much I cringe when she goes all moony-eyed after seeing Kunal. 

She is so immature and marriage is one decision that has to be taken with maturity.

I hope this Shweta is nice because Kunal looks like a cute little baby with Kuhu chudail.
Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago