Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: smol-bean

Still it doesn't give her the right to be rude to Mishti ?
And as far as I have seen and to the majority the actor is unable to portray it.
How can the audience understand/sympathise with her , she's unable to reach out to us ?

And if we're trying to justify her actions then there's a story behind serial killers , murderers , commiting the crime. But their action speaks for themselves.
Similarly whatever kuhu is doing is wrong. Everyone has their share of insecurities but we choose to act upon it. That defines what kind of person she is.

Whatever you're saying might be right but neither the actor/character was able to reach out to us nor reaching out to us will justify her actions.

A few years ago I had a conflict with one of my colleague. And had to talk to the HR. She was a very nice person and she was asking me what happened. When I was outlining the other person's actions to her she said "people rarely say what they mean, what they truly mean.

What she said is very true. Most of the time we mask our true feelings. We try to act brave when all we want to do is hide. We come off as arrogant just because we are trying to assert our rights. Everything depends on how we interpret the words
and actions of both ourselves and others.

This is my life experience that we cannot understand everything. Also we cannot always be right. But then what we feel as right might mean wrong for someone else. It is all a matter of perspective.

Kuhu's insecurities are way too deep rooted. She sees red in every action and words of both her family and Mishti's. Yet controls herself to not reveal any of her true feelings in front of her family. I feel the actress is doing a decent job in portraying Kuhu. But she needs time too. She is new to industry and is learning not just about her role but acting too. The story is still in its infancy. She needs to be given at least a couple of months before she is judged. And that it true for pretty much all the characters. I feel even that Jasmeet is OTT.