Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by-anjs

It's getting a little repetitive now, just reading about their individual lives...

Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Since they are from different place and different backgrounds, there was a need to create some space. But more of aranv and Khushi coming soon. :)
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good progress... so, will Arnav and Khushi meet in Shanghai or on flight ? May be both.. that will be sooo much fun. What's Shyam up to ?
Looks like Lavanya was talking about Khushi and Arnav's pic while he thought of the other model
Vandy_KD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jyothirockz

Good progress... so, will Arnav and Khushi meet in Shanghai or on flight ? May be both.. that will be sooo much fun. What's Shyam up to ?
Looks like Lavanya was talking about Khushi and Arnav's pic while he thought of the other model

Thank you so much. For sure.:)
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Is Shyam just acting until the meeting with the parents gets over with?
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Thank you.:)
Vandy_KD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-coderlady

Is Shyam just acting until the meeting with the parents gets over with?

yeah. and more of his darker side
aroohiw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Vandy_KD

yeah. and more of his darker side

Hey m loving this ff but i have a req can u please update this ff regularly please dont update after a lobg gaps please cos m loving every bit of it. All the best n thank u m completely hooked on . Jaldi se update de dena. Wanna see how their love will bloom esp from asr side
Vandy_KD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aroohiw

Hey m loving this ff but i have a req can u please update this ff regularly please dont update after a lobg gaps please cos m loving every bit of it. All the best n thank u m completely hooked on . Jaldi se update de dena. Wanna see how their love will bloom esp from asr side

Thank you. Sorry for the delay. I will try my best to update at earliest. Your mesage boosted me to write up  today at any cost and finished in single go. Hope you will like the next chapter
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter 9

Dil se Dil tak

Mumbai

"Pam, I can't leave ARnav.  I am no such ordinary girl to let Arnav go. I am Lavanya Kashyap. Arnav can only be mine!.  Lavanya was on her 3rd drink high when she was mourning over her breakup infront of Pam.  Pam was her friend come page 3 journalist.

"Look La(lavanaya), you have messed up. You know how Arnav was; you tried to be possessive on him. Men like sex and you know that. You just showed him all those unnecessary caring and affection

"I thought if I show him my care and affection he might develop true feelings on me. I truly loved him, but it back fired me. Strange!.  I still don't understand what exactly he wants from his life. I want to be his wife. What should I do Pam Lavanya finished all her drink

"Calm down La. You should not have told about the Bangalore incident to Arnav. It made matter worse. Pam was silent and then she spoke after few minutes. "You know you are still lucky. You guys are working together. You can still mould the things. Continue your friendship. Morever  why don't you ask Apurv to put steamy scenes in your serial. That should help a bit. Give some time for Arnav to cool down  Pam lit her cigar and forwarded to Lavanya. Lavanya  puffed  it and let out heavy smoke.

"Now it won't take much time for news to spread. ARnav broke up with Lavanya. Can you imagine? Uff. It would be such ignominy to read that. News will spread like fire. And then media ,friends  everyone will be asking me the same question. I can't bare that Pam. Find a way.  "

"That should not be a problem. I can handle that. We can publish any of these pictures of ARnav standing with this girl and spread the news, Reasons of Arnav breaking out with you. You will still be pited on the matter. " She handed over the picture to Lavanya

I can't just let the world know Arnav broke with me.

"Was those girls serious on Arnav? Did she really spend night with him? I would not spare her if its case. She looked at the pictures and was burning with fire

The first pic, she is a model from banaglore and her motive is dangerous.  She actually tried to sleep with him!. But she came from room early. She surely has an eye on ARnav.

"Model? Give me her details; Make sure she won't be getting any future assignments in any industry. She should repent of touching Arnav! Lavanya tear down the picture of the model who tried to woo Arnav in Bangalore. She looked at the 2nd picture and was furious to see Arnav holidng Khushi in her arms.

"Calm down La. She is some lower middle class girl from Bangalore. Her name is Khushi Gupta. She is just an employee of some IT company. They mere bumped into each other and it was when the photo was taken. There is no harm from her.  You can just ignore. Don't spoil her image. " Lavanya looked at the photo and just tear it down too. She was more serious on the model. She was not aware that this common girl in small corner of Bangalore will leave an ever lasting impact on Arnav.

Pam was furious. She explained Lavanya to control her nature and to let go of Arnav. But Lavanya has turned possessive.

Arnav  was  enjoying his solitude. He switched on TV in his bedroom to watch the soccer match .He went to grab a beer from mini fridge on the corner of the room. He opened up the bottle and was relishing the spirit, when he got message

"I am smiling.  From [email protected]

Again?  But Why I am even replying back? If she has to, she will open about her. Ignore it. But again everytime he thought to ignore, his hands carry forwarded to keyboard. Was it his good mood or was he really convinced the girl by email ID [email protected] is someone he knew, he did not comprehend. He was replying, replying to an unknown person. The industry which he is into may have lot of friends but none of the friend will be true. There will jealous, competition among those friends. As a matter of fact, there develops a loneliness, which was getting hard for ARnav to accept it.  

"Where are you staying up?  He replies back. He gets a reply after a few minutes and gives a sly smile seeing the mail. He wanted to know more about her.

"I know I know Arnav Singh Raijyada hasn't identified me. It's getting interesting for me to now text you.:) "

Strangely for Arnav, his beer and football kept in a good mood. He gave mischievous smile. So the person doesn't want to disclose the identity. Want to play with me hide and seek lady. He curved his lips.

"True!  Arnav singh Raijyada popularity does not justify remembering each and every person. He replied back.

"My popularity justifies that I make sure no one forgets me From [email protected]

Interesting. How popular you are? Arnav replies back.

Soccer match got interesting. He did not bother to check next mail which popped up. He did not even check his mobile. He dozed off after seeing the match

Gupta House , Bangalore.

Khushi clicked on FB notification to check it was friend request from Aman Verma. She pondered why he has sent a FB request when they have just talked each other for mere half an hour.  They had just mutually agreed to skype call .She was in dilemma whether to accept to reject. Both could spark the unknown expectation. She thought to keep It pending as of now. She was to exit the app when she got his instant message on FB.

"Hey. Aman here. Hope you are doing good?  Khushi wondered his message came sooner before she timed. She thought he is definitely interested in her and mentally noted that she should be ready to take quick decision if a node comes from his family.

"HI . I am doing good.  She typed but was holding back to press enter key. What the shit..what should I type... Reached safely? That would be so unnecessary caring.  He is not my frend, not my BF,  I can't give any name to this relation to discuss  with him friendly... Damm!..

"Hi Iam doing good. How are you? Khushi messages back

"Iam fine.  Had dinner?

"Yeah!. Just going through some news updates Khushi texted back

"It's snowing badly these days. SO its always WFH now. Shall I call you up if you don't mind? Iam free now.

He is so talkative she felt. Why should I talk with him now?

"Sorry. I don't prefer to talk now. Can you call me tomorrow after IST 11. Or evening 5 IST

"Oh ok. As you wish Aman wanted to text more to intitate more conversion, but he soon got reply.

"Ok bye then. Need to catch my sleep soon. "she wanted to end chat soon. She was not feeling comfortable and don't wanted to develop any unnecessary friendship which could later create unnecessary complications. This is a life changing event khushi. Be careful!. Think wise. She kept telling to herself.

She went to gmail and kept refreshing her mails. She was making puppy face. There was still no reply.Should I send another mail? What should I send? Khushi  are you doing right thing? This is crazy literally. She checked back the last sent email again. There is nothing he can reply back to my last message. I need to send another mail to carry forward the chat. She bite her lips

She was drafting a mail when she gets a reply

"Where are you currently staying up?'

Oh oh. Khushi, what would you reply. Be careful. Khsuhi speaks to herself. She thought for a while and replied back

"I know I know Arnav Singh Raijyada hasn't identified me. It's getting interesting for me to now text you.:) "

Reply came back sooner than she expected

"True!  Arnav singh Raijyada popularity does not justify remembering each and every person.

Hye hye.. khushi smiles seeing the message.  Haan haan tum to star ho, but ham bhi kam thori hai...she murmers

"My popularity justifies that I make sure no one forgets me "she replies back and was waiting patiently for his reply.

"How popular you are? Reply came back. Khushi pondered. Raised her eyebrows. Now it's very serious . Khushi  kya kya jhoot bolegei... haan its ok. I am popular in my own world.you are popular among relatives, friends, office , college mai popular thi.. She kept smiling to the way she was thinking ok. But she needed to reply.

"As popular as you are Khushi replies back. She folds her hands, tightens her finger.  She was expecting reply. 5mins. 10mins crossed. 15mins passed. She was feeling sleepy.  She read her chat conversion again.  Why he is not replying. Might have slept?  I should have given bit more interesting reply.  Then her inner sense prevailed again. Khushi enough for today. Don't cross your limits. One last mail. One last mail. She kept telling to herself.  No. enough for today. She signed out of as [email protected].

She closed her eyes and was questioning herself, was she doing right thing to mail Arnav to his personal email ID and chat with an unkown name. You are flirting with him khushi Is it realy worth? You won't be getting anything. You admire him, you are crazy about him, you are his fan,  but texting him like this... .?  She was aware she was lying to extreme extent. she presses her forhead. 

khushi jyada mat soch. It is ok , you got his personal email ID and you are  just texting him. Kuch harm nahi hai. Thora flirt , mischievous karne  mai jata kya hai..After all  he is is ARNAV. No one gets his email ID and you are dam lucky he replied to mail conversion you started. Jyada sai jyada kya karega  khushi.. he may block you if he finds irritating. She murmers herself.

Next morning, Khushi as usual dials arnav number from her bujai number and croched her eyebrow .The number was blocked. She expected, but so soon!? "Awaj to tumhari mai sunkar rahungi ,ab to roz aadat si padh gayi hai... she took her Amma mobile and dialled his number.

Those husky words of Hello everytime make her feel happy, as if she doesnot want anything else. She decides to daily call from different number of family member. Today from Amma number, next appa, next mine. He won't guess that way and he won't block. She quickly gets ready and go to office. She was informed in call that she should prepare herself for shanghai. Payal and kishore were happy for her. She truly deserved to go they thought. Kishore started with list of cons and pons in staying china.  Khushi soon informed her amma and shared the news.

Mumbai

The phone call made arnav to wake up. He was not understanding of this mysterious miscall. This number looks different again. Arnav saw the mail notification which came from Richa123 and was conscientious. He called his assistant

"Rohan, can you check if I had any appointments by name Richa in last 6 months to 1 year. DO you know anyone by name?

"I haven't heard of it. I will check in your appointments history. Rohan tels

After hanging up the call, he suddenly remembered that it was Anjali birthday. Shit!. How could I miss I need to personally do shopping now. "She might be really angry. He quickly drove off his car and went for shopping in mall with his hooded tshirt.  He purchased one MK bag., and then went to one NY apparel store .

"Pack everything that is bLue!

"Excuse me Sir. All dresses which are of blue shades?

"Yes!

"Sir. Sizes> ? person was nervous.

"hmm. L.

No issue sir. There is home pickup if size unfits. Your wife must be really lucky. There were almost 20 different apparels which were collected

"For my sister Arnav shot back

Sales girl was really shocked.  Arnav almost purchased half a dozen in blue for his Sister. I never knew Arnav singh Raijyada can be so much affectionate and loving.

"Imagine if for his sister he can do this much, how he might be shopping for his GF or his wife. I am jealous. Kya zindagi unki. She speaks to her sales counterpart employee

"AUr ek hamare pati hai. They don't even feel to atleast give one red rose on our Anniversary. We should infact cook  back in home!. Kaash sab arnav singh raijyada hote

Raijyada Mansion

Anjali was upset with Arnav for forgetting her birthday.

"Di. Look there He waved at the all the surprise gifts neatly packed and arranged.  Anjali placed her palm on her cheek and wide opened her mouth. She looked at Arnav in disbelief. "Realy for me!. God Arni. You are unbelievable. Love you lots. She hugged Arnav.

Manohar and Anjali convey to Arnav that they are travelling back to London for few days and later Anjali would come back to shanghai. Arnav disclose the news that he is going to shanghai for promotion and launch event.

"Arni!. I would try to come by that time!. I know you gonna stay in 5 star, but why don't you stay in my flat up there in shanghai. It is one the top expert area. You will enjoy the serenity over there.

"No Di. I think my duration would be of 5 days max. I would finish off soon. I would prefer to stay in hotel

.Anjali wanted to ask Arnav about lavanya . Lately he is not seen with her.But she thought to talk with Lavanya first. She was sure of ARnav nature.

Next few days were busy for Khushi . It was her first onsite. Day time kept her busy with submitting applications for Visa, medical checkup and many other formalities. Evening she spent on shopping.. She would be travelling with Singapore airlines. It means my connecting flight is from Singapore. I would love to see Singapore airport. Everyone was happy in home. Initially there were some hicupps. How she will be staying alone, especially in a place like china. Food, language everything with be constraint. On top of that there were matches coming for Khushi. Onsite stay would further cause delay they thought. There was no response from AMan and his family too. Khushi too wondered why he did not call up but she told them to ignore it. Khushi convinced them that her stay would be short term and onsite means more money and it is so necessary for her.  "Amma , shaadi ke liye accha saving ho jayega. Itna tension mat lo. I will manage few months .. Everyone was busy with making some cookies for khushi. Being vegetarian all were worried how she will manage in country like china. SO she packed all ready to eat packets , masala's and everything which she may require to cook in her duration. Company would be providing initial 15 days of accommodation. Later she needs to find out one flat to stay. Kishore made her to communicate with one Indian friend in china, who gave all necessary details

But apart from all her busy schedule, she kept giving miscall to Arnav early morning. She made a schedule. After travelling o shanghai, it will be tough she thought.International number plus it will be easily identifiable. I need to call once a week. I can't call daily.

Things did not miss from Arnav eyes. He noticed there was daily one call around 7am early morning. It had almost become like alarm. Number was daily different. But no one would speak at the other end. He too ignored. He would just say Hello and cut call.

His assistant Rohan confirmed there were no appointments with anyone name Richa.  With that ARnav kept pressing his memory if he has met someone abroad or in any party and he is not able to recollect.

Lavanya requested apurv to put some love making scenes, which apurv denied that the script doesnot demand right away. He mentioned her that arnav is going to Shanghai for few days and he has finished his part of shoot for a week. Soon there is one love making scene between you too, but not so early. Audience gonna love that!.  With that lavanya was relieved.

Khushi was excited to take her first flight from Bangalore to Singapore. She clicked few pictures after seating in plane.. She looked here and there for her co passengers. She cosily smiled and was looking with child like attitude everywhere and relishing her 1st plane experience.

"Khushi, don't try make look it's your first flight. Be normal. " she kept murmering herself.

Singapore airport:

It was 6:30 pm she reached Singapore airport. Her next connecting flight to shanghai was after 3 hours. The airport was peak at evening hours. She thought she will eat something first and then on look the Singapore Airport.

She went to check few of vegetarian food to eat but rates were too high. She dropped the idea of eating. She was gazing at all the branded shops when she heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Ye awaj to " she turned to look behind and was in utter disbelief. Arnav Singh Raijyada was talking to someone just few feet away from her.She was in shock! She kept fingers on her mouth and immediately turned back. She walked at marathom speed for few meters and stood behind one of the piller. She peeped to see him. "Ye yaha kya kar raha hai . Socho agar samne aa jata to ?  No No. I cant face him.  She looked back at Arnav who was wearing jeans and grey  tshirt, googles on and was carrying small backpack. "How can be someone soo hottt and cool at the same time she smiled gazing at him.

She walked backward, keeping her footsteps in reverse. She took her mobile and tried to take selphi covering him from backside . She smiled at the click. 

They kept walking and he reached exactly adjacent to where she was standing. She bites her tongue and turned opposite side. When she saw Arnav going, she took a heavy breath and slowly followed him.

She saw him going inside one of sports bar.

"Shit!. She thought of going inside but dropped the idea. She waited outside for 15mins. She went close to the bar mirror door and peeped in slowly. Arnav was siting in couch with beer and watching soccer. "Shaam ko sharab..hye ram  She came and sat near one of the open sitting lounge just few distance away from bar. She connected to the airport wifi and informed everyone of reaching safely to Singapore. She then opened the tele news and searched about ARnav. There was no such news of him travelling.  Personal trip? But where is he going? She soon smiled and logged in her Richa123 gmail account.

"Heard you are off from Mumbai. Via Singapore ;) [email protected] She sent the message and looked at the bar door.

She gets back a reply after some 10mins. "Near to you

She raised her eyebrows after reading the mail  and was in utter shock!.

She started scanning in and around her. Did he come to know by any chance my real identity? She soon ran off and went inside rest room. Did he found out it was me? Oh shit!. I hope he should not give any police complaint. I would appolize . My intenion was to just have good flirting with him. I am not doing anything else. Oh khushi, what you have fallen into.Stop messaging him!

How will he knew khushi. No chance. She wiped her tears and saw the time. Still 2 hours to go.!

She came out of the restroom and slowly went near to bar. She saw Arnav coming out and going towards left. She followed him.

He kept his pace normal, khushi increased her speed. She wanted to see what celebrities do in Airport and this was Arnav!. Khushi was having no idea where he was going. She blindly followed his footsteps smiling mischievously.

"Dabi dabi si hansi honthon pe phansi hai,

Halla macha rahi hai pagal si khwaashishein

Kuch hai junoon sa

Kuch paagalpan hai

Sau baatein karta ye buddhu sa mann hai

He turned towards his left. Khushi slowed her pace and took a left when Arnav clutched her and pulled inside the executive lounge!

Hi Friends.

I know you were expecting more of Arnav and Khushi, but I needed to still write on individual lives before bringing them again face to face. You know on next chapter. It will be on our ARshi..:) Pakka promise:)

Thank you for reading. . Please comment again your valuable feedback on story. It will give me insight on how should I move with story

Silent readers do hit like button:) It will make me believe my story is going in right direction

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago