Something that i have been meaning to pen down on recent Bollywood

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago
#1


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

129

Users

2

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#2

Although I understand your feelings/concern/observations, I can distance myself from the fabricated hype to enjoy the magic of Cinema... smiley1 changing times won't change what really matters to me smiley2

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2046195958451687881

https://x.com/i/status/2046195958451687881
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2071972251776450704

https://x.com/i/status/2071972251776450704
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".