Baat Samajh main nahin aayi

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What in the world is Pishachini's plan? 

Once she discovered that Divya is one of the sis with the magical power, she wanted to keep her in that house. So she made sure that Lavanya gets out of the way and Rakshit marries Divya, so she can stay in the house.

Phir ye suddenly se Divya and Shikhar ki shaadi ka plan kidhar se and kyon? The after-effects of the marrying either brother is the same - Divya will be staying in the house. And if Shikhar se hi shaadi karwani thi to Lavanya ko bhagaya kyon?

Maybe isliye that Divya would not agree to marry Shikhar directly? so trick her into thinking she is marrying Rakshit? Then how in the world did they know that Drishti will fall prey to their plan? 

KUCH BHI! πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I guess they counted on the attraction between Dri and Ra. Or Shikhar would have made up a sob story of falling in love with Dee and needing Dri's aid to help marry her.
If you ask me, I find Pi interesting now
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I guess they counted on the attraction between Dri and Ra. Or Shikhar would have made up a sob story of falling in love with Dee and needing Dri's aid to help marry her.

If you ask me, I find Pi interesting now

Jo bhi bolo, planning main bahut loopholes the - anyways the show ka direction hi itna bizzare hai ki kya kahen!

Pishachini has improved - yes I agree, I like her silly antics, and her occasional danger avatar. Her comic lines are funny - "takleganjey" πŸ˜† , her nick name to "chiruu" πŸ˜†. Abe ye guruji ka so called disciple kitna chindi nikla. Isse better to Vidya ne patki di thi Pishachini ko.

Rakshit has improved in acting as well. 

Drishti ka brother is looking like a useful character, hopefully he gets more important track. He genuinely cares for his sis, unlike his mother.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
You are right... The planning did have loopholes. (I guess I am judging on the basis of the twists and plans that happened in my last adventure with SP's supernatural πŸ˜† Compared to the silly plots that happened there this is really brilliant ) 
Well going by Dri's words she never thought Rakshit would complete the marriage. I guess she never imagined this happening, being married to Bedill ShergillπŸ˜†
Any ways I am glad that Pi is not just an antagonist with a sense of humour,  but can plot the unexpected too. I wonder is Shikhu's parents know of his connection to Shachini.

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

You are right... The planning did have loopholes. (I guess I am judging on the basis of the twists and plans that happened in my last adventure with SP's supernatural πŸ˜† Compared to the silly plots that happened there this is really brilliant ) 

Well going by Dri's words she never thought Rakshit would complete the marriage. I guess she never imagined this happening, being married to Bedill ShergillπŸ˜†
Any ways I am glad that Pi is not just an antagonist with a sense of humour,  but can plot the unexpected too. I wonder is Shikhu's parents know of his connection to Shachini.

Shikhar's parents seems like the most useless bunch of baboons in the family πŸ€£ Unki kahin nahin chalti - na Pishachini ke samne, na Ojaswini ke samne , na apne khud ke bete ke saamne! πŸ˜† 
Vaise loved how Ash reacted to her son's decision. 
Edited by pritirays - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pritirays

Jo bhi bolo, planning main bahut loopholes the - anyways the show ka direction hi itna bizzare hai ki kya kahen!

Pishachini has improved - yes I agree, I like her silly antics, and her occasional danger avatar. Her comic lines are funny - "takleganjey" πŸ˜† , her nick name to "chiruu" πŸ˜†. Abe ye guruji ka so called disciple kitna chindi nikla. Isse better to Vidya ne patki di thi Pishachini ko.

Rakshit has improved in acting as well. 

Drishti ka brother is looking like a useful character, hopefully he gets more important track. He genuinely cares for his sis, unlike his mother.

Yeah they need to give some more screen space to Dri's bro. The actor is decent and his character is pretty interesting.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My only help to your query is its SUPERNATURAL genre! So expect πŸ€ͺ and nothing less!🀣
First episode that I liked P in. If they can maintain her like this I can try and digest her scenes πŸ˜†