Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

@madhumeandyou

Thank you for creating such an amazing thread despite the difficulties you had to face 😃

Below are my comments on the stories:

Participant 1:

First of all, I loved the premise of this story- a Desi take on a common Hollywood concept! (Hum Tum is one of my all-time favourites and the same goes for When Harry Met Sally.)

The theme used here is enjoyable by itself and the writer made the whole journey of these two interesting characters meeting each other repeatedly very engaging. It was both fun and emotional at the same time.

Genre: Romantic Drama

Participant 2:

Again, a story based on a very interesting concept!

Though incomplete, whatever was made available for us to read was really good! The experience of a new bride in such a situation has been depicted beautifully in words, allowing the readers to experience her multitude of emotions.

The prologue really makes me want to read the rest!

Genre: Family Drama

Participant 3:

What a cute story that made me smile all the way! The story was very entertaining. (I am sure the movie must have been too.) Once again, the theme is really my kind of thing! I love reading/ watching stories that start with such encounters and involve the lead couple making a deal' which later on gets serious. The end was adorable too!

Genre: Rom- Com

Participant 4:

This OS was simply poetic! The writer has depicted the emotional journey of the 2 characters in this special period beautifully. The passion comes across naturally and not forced simply to evoke a particular response from the readers. I loved the repeated use of "Bol na halke halke!

Genre: Romance

Participant 5:

Story 1

A sweet and simple story depicting the difficult journey of those who harbour the dream of making it big in the film industry. It made for a nice read with its smooth flow. It gave the experience of watching a mini- movie.

Theme: Drama

Story 2

Again, I received the experience of watching a mini- movie! A very emotional story that evokes empathy for Rishabh. An OS that starts on a pleasant note, gets serious in between and departs with a fulfilling happy ending!

Theme: Fantasy Drama

Participant 6:

What an adorable story this was! It was hugely entertaining with many cute and funny moments! It reminded me of the Tamil movie Dumm Dumm Dumm starring Madhavan (in terms of the couple trying to break their arranged alliance) and I loved that movie! The teamwork of Nakul, Madhu and RK was too much fun! A very lovely and loveable story from the writer!

Genre: Rom-Com

Participant 7:

Story 1

An intricately detailed story which keeps the readers hooked just like the original movie! The emotions of the lead characters were wonderfully portrayed, allowing readers to experience them. The underlying thriller element was enjoyable too!

Story 2

What a beautiful love story! It was emotional, sweet and just wonderful! Again, I could really feel the characters, especially RK. It made me emotional just like I did when I watched the movie versions! I really loved the difference the writer made in the ending. It depicted so many forms of love other than just romantic love! Truly a LOVE story!

Story 3

This writer's forte is writing emotional stories! Yet another beautiful love story based on another of my favourite movies! The pain of Madhu was so nicely expressed! And the decent nature of RK was well conveyed through words! I loved the deviations from the original story. It really contributed in showing the strong connection between RK and Madhu. This was a really engaging read.

I really enjoyed reading every single contribution! Due to a time constraint, I am unable to comment on the VMs and Edits, sorry about that! I did see the edits while scrolling; however, and they are all awesome! All the best to every participant 😃

Edited by sugar.and.spice - 5 years ago
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Updated piya k ghar. Do check
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

Updated piya k ghar. Do check

Where liah..?? 
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Piya k ghar Awesome story 👏
Beautiful update
Loved it so much..
Thanks for the update...:)
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Page 2
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Piya ka Ghar Awesome story,
Amazingly written,
loved it
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Piya ka ghar story..
Very well written & really it was a treat to read :)
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
only few weeks left for the this year anniversary