Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall

@ Bold: Lol did you see him in BB? He was very competitive and did not like losing. And even when he made mistakes, he would blame it on others in his team.

No I don't think Shamita was the wrong choice for captain. In fact I liked both choices because both are fair and wouldn't take the easiest stunts for themselves. Additionally, somewhere both have made comments on others when they shouldn't have (basically they were hypocrites).

Shamita went wrong though in not talking to her team properly, considering future stunts, and considering who was on the other team and matching up people. Like Aditya and Punit are the strongest and pitting them against one another would be the worst choice possible because only one team would win and the other team would lose a chance to get their strongest to win them points. But Shamita made that deadly move and it cost her team.

Yes, I did see him in BB and am fully aware of his grumpy sore-loser attitude. Like, just yesterday when he couldn't take out the keychain before Ridhima, he had a sour expression and someone consoled him that it was just a game. But keeping this attitude of his aside, I feel he did really well in kkk. I don't know if it was pure luck or what but I was very impressed with his water stunt yesterday. Plus I liked how he was aware Punit will be going from opp team and therefore they sent Jasmin, a weak player against him. I heard this strategy from him and not Shamita. Also Shamita is a late entry and on top of that she has a bit of a celebrity attitude and she looks formal with everybody n not that friendly which ofcourse caused friction in the team. 
Edited by JumpingViolets - 5 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Shamita was more concerned about herself than her team n she looked like selfish at times ...I felt she was too harsh n rude to Jasmine . ...
Bharti was excellent as captain her team performed extremely well ... Bharti performed well too ...I think she performs good when she is under responsibility on her shoulders...! She proved she is more than just a comedian n heavy weight women ... It's not easy to do stunts when u are overweight one can't understand the pain n hardships such people go through.