Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Awesome updates 👏
Loved them
I feel so bad for Meera. She can't even express her pain and now she has to help Aru know more about Dharam
Haye...Gauri is completely lost in Om 😳
Svetlana overheard Gauri and Meera's convo and now she knows that Gauri loves Om. What is she planning?
Aru's father wants to test Dharam and approves of him
Precap is interesting. Meera is going to get her new love interest?
Thanks a lot for the PM
Please update the next part soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved them😃Yes poor MeeraWait n watch for that😉Nope not yet...Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopsss

Superb updates Mansi👏!!!! Really sorry dear for late... Aru shares her love confession to Dharam with Gauri... Gauri's fake anger😉... Meera tries a lot to suppress her feelings😭... Gauri practising basketball but all mind only in Om😉😛... Ball hits Gauri... Om gets angry... Meera makes d scene peace... GauMee talks to each other about Gauri's plan... Shwetlana gets doubt... She calls someone but d person is out of place... AruVeer trying hard to make Mr Sharma accept Dharam... Finally he accepts on a condition that he want to check him... Aww Mr Sharma accepted Dharam❤️... Dharam try to take Shvetlana to Aru's house... Finally she goes... They fix DhAru engagement😳... Aru invites Rose for her engagement... No Rose n Raj scenes😭... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM...

Thanks a lot Gopika sis😳Don't say sorry darling...😳Yes poor MeeraYes Mr Sharma finally accepted Dharam for Aru😳Yeah for next month😳Will give Raj Rose scene in next part😊Glad u loved it to the core😃Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopsss

Interesting precap Mansi!!!! Aru mesmerised seeing Dharam shirtless😉😛... Oh Meera in railway track to commit suicide... Thank God someone saved her... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Update soon...

U will love the next part my cutie pie sis😳❤️Wait n wath for that😉Yeah will update very soon sis😳😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely updates 

Loved aru mera and gauri scene .
Aru wants to know more about dharam from mera while she was totally devastated and thought to committing suicide .
Glad that someone is there on her side and wants to convince sharma for mera and dharam alliance .
Swethlana now know about gouri and om , hope she don't create any fuss over it .
Thanks for PM. 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved MeeRuRi scene😃Not for DheEra alliance but DhaRu's...Wait n watch for that😉
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 45 ~

1 Month Later 

Alibag 

Morning 

PARADISE VILLA 

Aru and her immediate family and friends arrives at her Villa a day before...Now all are enjoying, having fun and preparing for the engagement function...She from her balcony sees Dharam coming out from the sea, shirtless and blushes...

At the very same time Meera from her window sees him "Nahi yeh galat hai", she turns her face...Aru feels Dharam's gaze on her, so she quickly hides herself behind the window...But he sees her and smirks slightly...She looks at him coming out from her hiding place and their eyes meet...She runs from there, making him smirk more...

Miss Rose too is soaking herself in the morning sun...

Afternoon 

Miss Rose soaks herself in the afternoon water...

Aru too comes there and gets surprised to see her...She too joins her in the water...

Evening 

GauMee are making Aru ready for her engagement..."Mein kesi lag rahi hu?...Yeh color mujh par suit toh ho raha hai naa?" Aru concerned for her looks..."Sundar, ati sundar" Gauri..."Kissi ki nazar na lage" Meera puts a black dot behind her ear..."Aur mein kesi lag rahi hu?" Gauri...

"Beautiful!" MeeRu..."Achha, yeh dekh meri bridal wear...Mein toh yehi pehnungi shaadi mein" Aru makes them see her bridal wear and imagines herself wearing it...

GauMee takes Aru down for the function...

Hall 

It is beautifully and vibrantly decorated...Miss Rose and Mr Raj are standing together discussing about the decorations...

Nakul and Radhika are having cute conversations...Though Om is very happy for Radhika, but in his heart he still can't forget her...PriVeer and RumYa are talking, when Dharam comes down...Everyone compliments him...

Dharam's eyes searches for Aru, when he sees GauMee bringing her down...Seeing his gaze on her, she blushes...

Mr Sharma gets very emotional seeing her...Everyone compliments her including Dharam via his eyes, making her blush crimson pink..."Wow sissy, ur looking gorgeous" Ranveer...

Suddenly, Om and Gauri's eyes meet, as Svetlana gets pissed off seeing it...

"Lets start the engagement" Mr Sharma looking at DhaRu...DhaRu looks at each other, as they forwards their hands towards each other...All laughs...Meera emotionally looks at them suppressing her pain...DhaRu makes each other wear the ring, as everyone claps for them wishing for their lovely future together...They takes elders blessings...Gauri, Ranveer, Priyu, Rudra, Soumya, Svetlana hugs them happily, as they conveys their congratulations to them...Meera conveys her congratulation through her eyes...

Miss Rose, Mr Raj, Nakul, Radhika and Om too congratulates them...DhaRu silently looks at each other...They then enjoys the night with their loved ones...

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 46 ~

Night 

After 2-3 Day's

Railway Station

Meera is wandering alone on the station...She goes towards a secluded spot and sees a train coming...She moves towards the railway track, when someone pulls her back on time...She looks at him and they gets into an eyelock...Pagal ho gai ho kya?...Kya kar rahi the yeh?...Agar kuch ho jata toh?...Apne parents ke bare mein socha hai, ki unpe kya bitegi?...Mein samaj sakta hu, ki koi problem hogi...Par suicide koi solution nahi hai...Ab jab bhi yeh khayal aaye, bas ek baar apne parents ke baare mein sochna...Thik hai? before she could reply he vanishes like he came...Kon tha yeh?...Jo bhi ho, baat toh sahi ki hai isne...I can't let my parents cry for my pain...Dharam aur Aru ek dusre ke liye bane hai, mujhe unke bich mein nahi aana hai...As soon as college gets over, I will leave for London...Aur yehi sahi rahega hum sab ke liye... She walks off thinking...

1 Month Later 

Evening 

Barristo Coffee House 

Gauri comes inside the coffee house and gets surprised to see Om there...

She walks towards him "Hello sir!...Sayad aap yaha akele aaye hai, toh kya mein aapko company de sakti hu?"...He nods making her blush..."Tum yaha kese?" He..."Kuch nahi bas coffee pine ka man huva, toh aagai yaha...Yaha ki coffee ki baat hi kuch alag hai...Aur aap?" she..."Kuch alag try karna tha..." he..."Matlab aap yaha pehli baar aaye hai?" she giggles..."Haan...Black coffee..." He..."Black coffee meri fav hai...I just love black coffee...Kitni refreshing hoti hai" she..."And I hate black coffee...For me it's always normal coffee...Should I order a black coffee for u?" he..."No I will order it myself she thinks "Black coffee...It's so yuck, how will I drink it?"...

The waiter brings their order..."Black coffee" he giving her the black coffee...He drinks his normal coffee, while she stares at her black coffee..."Kya huva?...Why you are not drinking it?" he...

"Yes, I am drinking" she holds her breath and drinks the black coffee thinking "Pyar mein aur kya kya karna padega?"...He smiles at her antics...

Khuranna Industries 

A car arrives there...A lady puts her foot down...She comes out from the car...Camera zooms on her face and she is Svetlana...She is in black one piece with thigh high slit, black shoulder length earrings, trendy bracelet, styled hairs..."So finally, I am here?...I have waited for this moment since 3 months and now I will leave no stone unturned to..." She thinks as she walks inside...

PRECAP ~ 

Gauri and Om gets stranded on the road...Suddenly, rain starts and they dances getting lost in each other... 

Om (In his mind) "Sweet girl!...