Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 37

Next morning ruhi was all fine but ishita didn't let her go to school as she wanted her to rest ,even she too took a day holiday to look after her . Raman was getting ready for office in his room ,he don't wear tie often in office so he don't have much habit of tying it but today his company's president was coming so he was dressing up nicely . He was trying to tie the tie but it was not happening ,finally he called ishita to do the honor . Soon ishita showed up, he looked at her and spoke " I m trying tie this from long time but it's not happening, can you help me out ".

Ishita looked at him and smiled without saying anything, Raman made a irritated face and asked " what ,I m asking you something and you are laughing on me hain na ".

Ishita stopped smiling and said " I was not laughing at you rather I was admiring you , you know sometimes you are too cute ."

R- o hello madam ,I m hot and handsome not cute .

I- no you are cute,I mean The rude and arrogant Raman kumar bhalla,whom everybody is scared, is not able to knot a tie .

R- ha ha ,gave you done making fun of me ,then can you please help me .

I- ofcourse I can help my cutie husband .

Raman glared her while she came closer and pecked his lips making him blush a little while ishita started tying his tie . She was doing her work while he was busy in admiring her , he removed the strand of hair which was blocking his view , ishita closed her eyes feeling his soft touch . He slide his finger in her hair and lifted her face bit ,he leaned closer to her and husked in her ear " ishita look at me ."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked deep into his , their eyes met for a intense eyelock . Raman traced her lip's corners with his thumb, she closed her eyes again and lifted her face, giving him permission to capture her lucious lips , he happily obliged her and captured her lips for a soul searing kiss . It was gentle and passionate, they were kissing gently chewing eachothers lips , then he entered her mouth and their tongue met and dance in unison , they were running loss of breath but don't wanted to part . They were still kissing ,standing very close ,her hands were around his neck while his hands were on her waist that's when they heard a door opening sound with a great sound.  Both parted immediately only to see ruhi standing there with shocked expression. She looked at them surprisingly and asked " aap log kya kar rahe ho ".

Ishita immediately held his tie and spoke " I was tying papa's tie baby , see your papa os so big ,still he don't know how to knot it , buddhu papa ".

Ru- haaw papa ,aapko tie baandhni nabi aati hai .

She asked giggling, Raman made a cute face and glared ishita as now their daughter too was making fun of his like her mother when ishita teased him again " come on papa ,grow up ,ruhi too know how to fix it and you don't know it ,shame shame puppy shame ".

Raman pulled his tie from her hold and spoke " you leave it ,I will do it myself ,tum dono gande ho ,go away from here ".

He said making grumpy face while ishita looked at ruhi and spoke " rooh seems papa is angry , we have to woo him ".

Ru- ohh achcha .

Saying so she called ishita down and told her to pick her ,ishita did it immediately and then got up , ruhi hang from ishitas arms and hug Raman ,she kissed his cheek saying " I love you papa " while ishita too hug him from other side and spoke " I love you " kissing his another cheek.  He smiled getting the love from his angels,  that's when his phone rang ,it was his PA who was reminding him to come soon at office as the president was already there. He hung the call ,got ready asap and left for office .

Ishita and ruhi spend all the day together, today ruhi was not having fever but ishita was taking extra care for her . The whole day passed in house ,ruhi was getting bore, being in home all day ,she told ishita to take her out . Ishita agreed and both went out, she took ruhi to market and ishita got to know that its valentine week ,so she thought to pick a nice gift for him . She started thinking what be a lovely gift for him and realised that it's propose day .So she thought to propose him today ,though she had confessed about her love many times but hadn't proposed it nicely . She thought and went to buy necessary things for it . She bought a beautiful chocolate cake ,then bought a personalised pen for him which has his name engraved in it ,she then ordered some candles and flowers.

Ishru came back from market and she thought to make his favourite food , that's when Raman called and informed that he will be late today.  If it would be normal days ,ishita would had being mad but today she was ok . The dinner was made and all had dinner except ishita ,she told that she will wait for him . As ishita was not sleeping now ,toshiji took ruhi with themselves to make her sleep in their room , this was again a great relief for ishita . After they left for their room,ishita went to her room ,decorated the room with flowers and scented candles . She decorated the middle table with rose petals ,kept the " I love you " cake in mid of it , she kept the gift beside it and put the flower petals on floor from the door to table . She even changed the bedsheet and made a heart shape in it with rose petals . She knew ,this was looking too cheesy and over romantic but still she was liking her efforts .

It was half past 10.00 when Raman entered the house , ishita got up from the couch listening to the door click sound.  She saw him entering and asked happily " you are back ."

R- yeah finally ,the day was too long and hectic.

Ishita looked at him and spoke " you go and change , I will bring food in room only ".

R- that will be great .

Saying so he pecked her cheek and went to room , ishuta went to kitchen to warm the food ,but she was excited to know his reaction after seeing her decorations. After a while, she served their food and took the tray in room,only to found Raman in washroom . She kept the tray and started waiting for him ,soon he came out . Ishita got up and looked at him for his reaction , he looked at her and smiled fully ,she looked at him and asked " how's it".

Raman opened his arms for her ,she went into them ,he embrace her and spoke " it's too beautiful , but what's the occassion ".

I- you know valentine week is going on and today is propose day, so I thought to celebrate it .

R- ohh I see ,but you know what ,not you but I was suppose to do this all but I was stuck in work ,sorry .

I- koi nahi , it's me or you ek hi baat hai .

R- achcha .

I- humm .

Saying so she broke the hug and went to her cupboard then took out a red rose ,she walked to him and confessed her love for him ,sitting on her knees .

I- Raman ,am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you .I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine. You know sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart,because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.

Raman smiled fully listening to this while she continued speaking " Your Lips? I kiss that. Your body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.".

He was on aww listening to her beautiful and lovely ,love filled confession ,their eyes were filled with happy tears while Raman make her stand and spoke " not only my heart but whole of me is yours ,only yours ,you can have whole of me including my heart .This is probably the best ever lines I had listened for confession and today is probably the happiest day of my life when my lady love is confessing her love so beautifully for me ".

He took the flower and pulled her for a bone crushing hug ,they remain in that position for long time then she broke the hug and spoke " I have some more ".

R( looking at the cake)- i can see that .

I- come .

He nodded and both settled in the couch ,they cut the cake together and fed eachother ,then ishita gave the pen to him . He smiled fully seeing a gift ,nicely wrapped ,he opened it and spoke " this will be my lucky pen ,from now onwards I will be signing all my deals with this only. "

I- thankyou.

R- not you but I should be thanking you . Thanks a lot for making my day beautiful.

I- ab Khana khaayein .

R- ofcourse but as the ambiance is so romantic , I don't want to broke the romance in the air, so you will be the one feeding me that too sitting on my lap.

I- ho hukm mere aaka .

She said bowing in front of him ,while he pulled her on his lap and fed her . She too did same,  they had their dinner happily then went to bed . They lay beside eachother facing their faces, Raman slide his finger in her hair and spoke " you made my day special now can you make my night beautiful ."

Ishita blushed shyly and spoke " today ruhi is sleeping with mummyji and papaji ".

Raman made ishita look at him and spoke " I wanted it to be special for us , flowers candles everything ,yesterday it couldn't happened but today we again got a chance and today I don't want to waste it ,though I would he one to do all these instead of you ."

I- is there is any difference between you and me .

R- no we both are same and today I want us to became actually one in all senses .

I- even I too want that .

She spoke looking deep into his eyes . They looked each ,then Raman closed her eyes and kissed her forehead, she too closed her eyes feeling his soft touch and surrended herself . He captured her lips for a deep kiss ,then  kissed her jawline and chewed her earlobe , sending shivers in her body . She moaned his name and pulled him more into her . He dropped a wet kiss on her neck ,  she was now yearning more for his touches while he was all busy in giving her a pleasure ride. Both were kissing and licking each other with same passion, they loved each other for long time and finally he entered ger marking her as his forever.Both closed their eyes feeling contended after their passionate encounter , Raman dropped him on her and she encircled her arms around her, both closed their eyes feeling complete .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic
update soon
thanks for the pm
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update enjoyed reading
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update loved ishra moments finally they became one in all senses continue soon 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
ishru teasing raman is so cute
ishus proposal to him is beautiful
ishra become one in all senses
Continue soon
Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Romantic update please continue soon 
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM Di!!! A sizzling update!!! Ishita still worried about Ruhi takes a day off and spends time with her...IshRa share their first intimate moment of the day when they indulge in a searing kiss in the process of fixing Raman's tie knot...

Ishita accompanies Ruhi for shopping where she thinks of a plan to propose Raman and accordingly buys customized gifts and pleasantries for him... Raman, who is attuned to the work at office couldn't decipher his wife's surprise...

Ishita embellishes the room in  an exquisite manner, a perfect ambience to start their journey of love...A visibly tired Raman is surprised, excited and enthralled seeing Ishita's efforts... Ishita  betters his proposal by confessing her love in the most romantic way...

The phrase " my eyes are jealous of my heart" blown my socks off, didn't see it coming..It signifies the unconditional love pent up  in the heart of Ishita...Raman who is affected to the core by her love and gifts thanks her for coming into his life... Finally, IshRa who overcame all the barriers unites in real sense, making them an invincible pair...
Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago