Annoyed with this drag fest!

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
All tracks in Kundali Bhagya are never ending! Prithvi and Sherlyn always have the upper hand, are shown outsmarting all the good people and never get exposed. Sherlyn pregnant since the last 1.5 years but still she seems to be in the early stages of pregnancy. Dumb Preeta blindly trusting Prithvi even after various logical explanations from Karan and Srishti. Everybody staying engaged forever never reaching the marriage stage including Sherlyn and Rishabh and Preeta and Prithvi. No progress in Karan, Preeta and Rishabh love triangle or Srishti and Sameer love story.

Every time I come back and read the written updates for this show nothing seems to have changed the same old story line dragged forever. I don't understand how people in India watch this crap and give it high trps which in turn encourages Ekta to continue her drag fest.  

Someone please tell me when will Karan and Preeta get married😭? Every time I watch this show I feel like banging my head to a wall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

All tracks in Kundali Bhagya are never ending! Prithvi and Sherlyn always have the upper hand, are shown outsmarting all the good people and never get exposed. Sherlyn pregnant since the last 1.5 years but still she seems to be in the early stages of pregnancy. Dumb Preeta blindly trusting Prithvi even after various logical explanations from Karan and Srishti. Everybody staying engaged forever never reaching the marriage stage including Sherlyn and Rishabh and Preeta and Prithvi. No progress in Karan, Preeta and Rishabh love triangle or Srishti and Sameer love story.

Every time I come back and read the written updates for this show nothing seems to have changed the same old story line dragged forever. I don't understand how people in India watch this crap and give it high trps which in turn encourages Ekta to continue her drag fest.  

Someone please tell me when will Karan and Preeta get married😭? Every time I watch this show I feel like banging my head to a wall.

WELL SAID.  I THINK ABOUT SIX MONTH BACK SHERLIN GOT PREGNANT AND STILL SHE HAS NO TUMMY.  PRITHVI (THE DEVIL CHARACTER) ALWAYS WIN.  THE WRITER SEND A WRONG MESSAGE TO THE SOCIETY THAT ALWAYS THE RIGHT PERSON NEVER WIN AND THE WRONG ALWAYS WIN.   I DID STOP WATCHING AND ONLY READ THE WRITTEN UPDATE AND IF THERE IS ANY ROMANCE SCENE  BETWEEN KARAN AND PREETA, WHICH PART I TRY TO SEE FROM THE RECORDINGS.

Edited by S-Kumar - 5 years ago