Awesome updates 👏
Loved them
So many characters to remember their names 😆
Finally Om agreed to coach Gauri
Ranveer probably realized about Meera's feelings. But he doesn't say anything
Dharam propose Aru and Meera is heartbroken 😭
Thanks a lot for the PM
Please update soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved them😃Yes he finally agreed to teach her😊Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Lovely Chapter 

Om will be coaching Gauri and that will be great 
to see
so it means that Meera actually has feelings for Dharam 

Thanks a lot dear😳Yes he will teach her indeed😊Yes Meera does have feelings for Dharam but will try to control it now...
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Well written update
beautiful 👍🏼

Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

cute update...
nice pictures...
song...
enjoy reading it..

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u enjoyed reading it😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopsss

Awesome updates Mansi👏!!! Really sorry Mansi for late... All went to Aru's house to celebrate🥳... Ranveer noticed Aru's change in expression as she didn't find Dharam with PriVeer...
Ranveer noticed Aru's behaviour when she saw Dharam...
Aww all teasing my Gauri as she got d role of Aru's maid😉😛...
Truth or Dare... PriVeer's trust n understandings😳...
Ranveer's task for MeeRu😉... I wanted to see Gauri's dare...
Gauri went to learn basketball... Om refused her😛... As per Priyu's request he agreed it😳... Ranveer teased Aru n said her to confess her love to Dharam before some one else do it... Aru says DhEera r just friends... DhAru imagination...❤️...
DhAru confessed their love😳... Meera became shattered as she saw DhAru confessed their love... Aru assure Meera that she will never come between their friendship... Interesting precap Mansi... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next parts...
Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late😳...

Thanks a lot Gopika sis😳He is very sharp in that😉Gauri the maid😆So sorry for thatGlad u loved it to the core😃Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome updates 

Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved it😃Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Awesome update

Loved the surprise by ranveer...
Now waiting for rikara...

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved the surprise by Ranveer😃Yes that will happen soon too😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Part 43 ~

Night 

Galaxy Apartment 

Meera's House 

Aru is trying to pacify Gauri, as she is very angry with her, while Meera tries to control her tears..."Gau, samaj ne ki koshish kar...Itna achanak ho gaya ki..." She...

"Nahi mujhe kuch bhi nahi samjna...Pehle kuch bataya bhi nahi aur jab sab kuch ho gaya toh party bhi nahi di...I am angry with u and Dharam..." Gauri showing fake anger..."De denge party...Par uske pehle mujhe bohot kuch jaanna hai, uske bare mein...Mee u will help me naa?" She...Meera nods suppressing her pain..."Ok!...I am very happy for u both" Gauri hugs her...

The trio then sleeps peacefully...!!

1 Week Later

Morning

St Xavier's College

Basketball Court

Gauri and Meera are playing basketball..."Ek week ho gaya hai, jab se usne mujhe allow kiya hai...Aur tabse mein uske saath hu...Use roz dekhna, uske kareeb rehna..." Gauri thinks blushingly...She is lost in her own world, so she didn't knew when the ball came and she gets hit by it..."Tumhara dhyan kaha hai?" Om angrily asks her..."Tumme..." She murmurs..."Kya?" he..."Kuch nahi..." She mustered to say...

"Sir, plz gussa mat ho, agli bar aisa nahi hoga, mein dhyan rakhongi" Meera tries to make peace...

"Ok!" he...She looks at him...

After Sometime

Corridor

Meera and Gauri are talking in the corridor...

Svetlana is walking in the corridor...She sees GauMee talking..."Kya baat kar rahe honge ye dono?" she thinks and quickly hides behind a pillar to hear it clearly...

"Tumhe pata hai naa sir ne tumhe allow kaise kiya hai team mein?" Meera..."Haan, pata hai mujhe...Aur haan mein bacchi nahi hu, ki tu mujhe ye baar baar bolti rahe" Gauri getting pissed..."Par tum behave bhi toh aise hi kar rahi ho..." She...

Gauri doesn't respond her..."Dekh Gau..." She tries to make some sense in her..."Ek min, tujhe pata hai naa, mein usse kitna pyar karti hu...Aur yeh sab ek plan hai, taki mein uske paas rehsaku...Mein yeh sab jaanbuchke kar rahi hu" Gauri telling of her plan to her...

"Tum bhi naa..." She...They laughs...

"Iska matlab...Mein use chodungi nahi..." Svetlana thinks...She furiously goes from there...

Night

Kapoor Mansion

Svetlana's room

Svetlana is angrily pacing back and forth "Woh sirf mera hai...How dare she is to take him from me?...I...I...Ohh how can I forget that?...I need to immediately"...She takes her cell and calls someone... 

Svetlana "Hello!...Mujhe milna hai..." 

Person "Sorry...Aapko pehle appointment leni hogi, uske baad hi aap mil sakti hai..." 
Svetlana "What rubbish...Mera use milna bohot zaroori hai...Aur..." 

Person "Hame orders mile hai...We can't  anything...Tin mahine tak kuch nahi hosakta"... 

Svetlana "Tin mahine?...Mein etna wait nahi kar sakti..." 
Person "Sorry ma'am par hum kuch nahi kar sakte...Tin mahine baad hi aap unse mil sakti hai..."

She throws her cell angrily and kicks bed with her leg...She screams "Aaahhh..."

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago