Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Prettycool

Interesting story
Thank you:)
Will she email him or call him? At least she got to meet her crush.
you will get to know in next chapter, :) Also many more interesting masala:)
Thank you for reading 

Chapter-5

Dil Se Dil tak

The vast infinite blue was hovering above her. Tiny bits of diamond inform of a stars has covered the whole of dark sheet. Soft wind was blowing over her face as khushi was observing the beautiful sky, her head resting on the side pane of bus seat. She was smiling remembering her accidental meeting with Arnav, the memories of which are going to reside within her forever.

After coming outside of mall, she felt as though good luck charm was pouring on her today.

"Woo . Look like today is going to be my lucky day. Khushi aaj lagta hai teri har wish puri ho jayegi. Khushi mumble to herself, keeping her right hand on her waist, as she saw the last bus approaching near to the bus stop.

After showing the daily pass to the conductor, she looks for an empty seat. She observes there were limited passengers as it was already late. After making herself comfortably she opened her bag, took out the visiting card of Arnav and smile cosily. She takes out her phone and saves his number immediately, in case if she happens to lose the card.

She saves his number with contact name. "Malai Kofta . She bites her lips and pressed save button. She keeps the card safely in her bag. She went to watsapp contact list, and checks if it's his watsapp number too', to her surprise she finds him in list.

She raised her eyebrows and smiles seeing his profile pic. She thought the photo might be from his recent photo shoot. Shirtless pic was making her heart beat fast. Hairs parted sideways and those dreamy gaze. She tried to zoom, but could not. She moved her fingers over his pic. "Hotty. She has numerous collections of his photos saved on her phone, but still after seeing him in person and then seeing his profile pic, it felt something different. Those saved images of him didn't look as precious. He is too good-looking in person she thought.

Anticipation increases as you have things in your way. She was anxious to send him message. She was flipping over, her finger on the mobile's keypad .She typed "Hi. Suddenly, she went back to watsapp home screen to check her own profile pic.  She uploaded her latest best image. Went back to chat screen. Her fingers numb following its own pattern and mind juggling whether to send or not. "Send , No, Send... But it again all seemed meaningless to her. "Ek minute mai tuje block kardega khushi .She closed the watsapp  app. Initially she thought to call payal and inform her about each and everything in detail. But she wanted to enjoy this solitude. She put her earphones and played her all time favourite Rafi and Kishore kumar playlist.

"tera mujsai hai pehlai ka naata koi, yuhi nahi dil lubhata koi...jaane tuuu, yaa jaane naa...mane tu , yaa mane na..

With soulful music, she was staring at the sky above. Soft wind was blowing on her face soothing her soul. She did not realize when the stop came.

"Khushi how much you are thinking about him,  kya wo bhi tere baarein mai soch raha hoga? She murmurs herself while walking down the path. Will he even remember me for a minute?. She was suddenly thoughtful "No chance khushi. It was just a normal incident. He was just caring like any other person. Stop dreaming. Ab tak to wo bhool bhi chukka hoga'. She convinces herself with practicle reality.

"Chodo kya pharak padta She wanted to share the news to someone soon. Hazam nahi ho raha'. She dialled payal's number. But she was not receiving.

"BF ke sath busy hogi. Dispappointed she keeps the phone back in her bag. Didi , bauji ko hi surprise karenege'. She was walking with full speed to reach home soon, but what she did not know was there was a much more interesting news and surprise waiting for her back home..  

Was she right on guessing that she was just another girl for Arnav? Why would he consider or even remember the incident?

Khushi, was right. Arnav did not even bother about it.  It was not a prime importance for him. As he proceeded with Gaurav's assistant prashant, he first went to changing room, where he got himself touched up for the event. Prashant assured that his luggage and the costume he changed got shifted to his Room which was booked in advance. Arnav was looking more ravishing with white tee and black open coat and pair of denims when he entered the store. Spread over a sprawling of more than 6000sqft , the walls and floor prints added an element of magical appeal. The store was housing Indian formal wear , n wide range of occasion wear. New collection included bridal wear ,lehangas, mens kurtas ,suits, sherwanis. Launch of the store was followed by a ramp walk by famous choreographers and popular socialites .  Few models too walked the ramp.  ARnav had already mentioned that he would arrive late and thus his entry was welcomed by cheerful crowd, who were all waiting for him.

There was a media interaction session about the collections. Gaurav explained about his ethnicity of clothes and from where he got inspired by his new creations. Media Person then addressed Arnav, about his interest of clothing and on fashion trend. They kept asking him few random questions to him to which he answered them smartly. He has set his own standard in fashion industry. He even maintained strong reputation with media. He was straight forward, clear in communication. He did not care of people speaking; he did not bother of competition around him. He had money, he had fame, and he had everything he had dreamt of. He hence demanded attention and was strictly not emotional at least from outside as people see the way. Believed in live in moment and hence he was confident on everything. People liked his aroma..

"How do you define fashion and style together Mr Raijyada "

"I say..Fashion is a trend, whereas style live within a person 

"Sir you have the most fan following across the nations, but still there are few birds who say you are not fan friendly. Any comment?

"Your few birds always fly on my head at wrong time. So they don't see me friendly.   

Gaurav's assistant then signalled the reporter to finish off soon.

"Ok, one last question for ARnav Sir"

"Being in fashion world from long time, Beautifull or hot. Your choice?". For a sec, khushi's face suddenly unfolded in front of his eyes. He was enchanted with her sparkling eyes.  His brain would not have given permission to even think of her, but his heart has already decided its path. He reminisced the moment for a sec and closed his eyes. Arnav twisted his lips

"Beautiful. He finally spoke and sounded lost. He realized suddenly he was being watched. Everyone's eye gluing to him

"But I love hot coffee too He took the coffee mug from the table and signalled high.

Everyone laughed. The Launch event ended on high note. Many of them were posing for photographers to make sure they don't miss themselves out from page 3 magazine. In midst of this the pair of eyes was watching Arnav's movement. ARnav was interacting with few of the guests. He gets a call from lavanya.  He wanted to cut. But he received making a face. Arnav was frustrated with the way lavanya was asking about his whereabouts and reason to fly away without informing her.  He felt she was suddenly becoming too possessive. "I hate if I am asked questions lavanya and you know that!  But she did not stop on Arnav's warning. She was high on her drinks. She demanded her relationship goals at an unusual time which irked arnav.

"Lavanya, as I said I am in launch event. Shall we talk when I reach Mumbai back. He said politely even though irritation was perching under him.

When the call finally ended with a rift argument between the two, aranv was highly frustrated. He made up his mind. Lavanya was out from his personal life. No confusion. No drama. He had 4 shots of beer. His head was aching, He wanted to rest. He informed Gaurav that he would be parting to his hotel room and would not attend the post launch party. But Gaurav denied it. "How can you miss party. He relented and finally convinced arnav to stay back for fine dine and wine. The party was arranged at the 5 start hotel, counterpart of the mall.

"I wanted to introduce you to someone; I am not sure where she went. Gaurav was searching someone in the party. He made an excuse to meet someone. A pair of eyes who was keeping tab on Arnav came behind him.

"Hello Arnav,  Arnav turned and saw a sexy women standing in front of him confidently showing of her curves with a wine in her glass. She had worn a black dress which was a body hugging making her already envious figure look more sexy and with popping red lips.  

"What a timing. I was just searching for you!.  Gaurav came back and patted on her shoulder.

Gaurav introduced Arnav to the lady in black stating her to be a model who walked on ramp with his collections .After brief introduction; he winked at them and left the two of them to enjoy each other company. No men could have avoided her, nor could miss an opportunity to be with her. Such was her dynamics, none of the guy could ever think of loosing this chance to spend time with her. But now she was dealing with Arnav. None of them can quickly please him, unless and until if only he wishes to spend time with anyone. It's not that he avoid good looking girls, but he wants it be very special if he has to spend his time. Time is worth. She should be interesting to create rhythm. But the model was all prepared to impress Arnav and spend an evening with him, an agenda to enter into Bollywood industry. He was good looking, rich, successful and an easy entry into screen with him. Which model won't be dreaming of that if the way is from Arnav Singh Raijyada. She was all prepared to even make him to sleep with her.

He liked the girls who are straightforward, not too dramatic, and leave when not in action. She was all to the point matching with his views, making their conversion even more interesting. It was nice chat he felt after the lavanya's disturbing call. After their hour long conversion, she took one more glass of wine and handed it to Arnav and said-

"Oh! I wish those eyes would give me your phone number, but I guess I'll have to ask you to do that  I love the way you talk with those remarks. Arnav handed her his visiting card with email and phone number on it.

"Here you go lady

"I hope I will not let you forget my name Arnav

"oops. I I have very bad records you know. You have to really try hard He took a sip of his drink more slowly observing her.

"I believe you can know more about a man from a kiss than from an hour of conversation. I pick the faster version, what about you? She whispered in his ears.

"Room No 301 after 15mins. He now slowly whispered in her ears and went away.

She broke a smile and watch arnav go.  He went to his room and saw that his luggage and  coat was kept in his room. The doorbell rang sooner than he expected. He welcomed her. She immediately grabbed him from right hand, locked the door from her left hand and started caressing his cheek. I never knew I would be so close to Arnav singh Raijaya.

"Give me a min, I have to freshen up?

"Now? Aranv was glaring at her. Drink dose had already encircled him.

"Don't you like wet body? I will be back soon baby

When she went inside the room, he took the coat which was kept on side table. He took out and wanted to keep inside his bag. He saw the shoulder part with yellowish stains. He caressed with his fingers. He remembered the kulfi incident with Khushi. He was again hit by waves of her charisma. When the lady came from the bathroom, she took the coat from his hand and threw on his bed. He did not like that!. It was his coat! And upon that he was bought from his imaginary illusion when already he was thinking about someone else. She bought her wet lips closer to him. But his eyes were looking at the coat. She took her fingers and made slow romantic movements on his cheek. He did not bother to look at her. She caught his hand and kept on her waist and pulled him closer.

"I guess you lost somewhere.

"You are just too hot to resist, but not in mood today. Next time lady

She felt dejected. She dragged him closer and said sexily

"I shall definitely bring you onto mood

Khushi knocked the house door and was surprise to see her mom , sister and buaji waiting for her.  "lo aa gayi aafat ki pudiya..itna late? Buaji taunted her

"Message to kiya to maine akka ko, late ho jayega.Kaam bahut hai karke

"Amma,  aap  kab aaye, you were supposed to come on Monday. Is appa resting inside? She went and sat near to her mom who was resting on chair

"He is sleeping inside. Jaruri kaam aa gaya. Isliye aana padha beta."  khushi was getting pampered by her mom. She immediately gets up and goes near center of the room

"Guess karo, aaj meri mulakat kisse hui.. Gues Guess.? She raises her eyebrows twice, smiling , flipping her hands in anticipation her family members would guess right.

"Sharma ji ka beta? khushi makes a face with buaji's question.

"Arey akka, aap gues karo na...jo jo jo..muje sabse pasand hai? she was waving her hand towards phone.

"kaun khushi? Koi purana college ka dost? khushi had to bump her head to wall.

"Chal khsuhi, ab natak chodo. Tumhare liye ek rishta aaya hai. Pehlai usai dekho Khushi's mother suddenly raises her voice.

"Kyaaa?Confused khushi, looked at her mom, then to everyone. "I guessed something fishy as you arrived early.

Her mom had to then tell that in native there was some good proposal from Verma family. "They saw your photo and since you are working, they looked more interested. The guy works in US and has come for few days to see suitable girls for marriage. He really liked your profile and he is interested to meet you tomorrow  Khushi just silently sat on chair.

"Khushi beta, rishta aacha hai Her buaji speaks to her

"Aaya hai to wapas bhijewadiyaiye, bol dijiye hamari ladki abhi ready nahi hai khushi was sad, angrier.She expected this will come one day, but no so soon.

"Bhala kyu? Ab kyu wait karna..Tera bhi shaadi ho jaye to ham tension free..

"Uff, har baat ladki ki shaadi par hi kyu rukti hai.

Sheetal supports her sister and tells everyone that lets khushi enjoys her life. Once she gets married, she won't be able to fulfil her dreams. Look at me. Let her marry anyone at her wish. But Buaji and amma, were against their view and as usual started emotional blackmail.

"See khushi, certain things has to happen at appropriate age. Do you want neighbours, relatives to taunt that since you are working, we are not getting you married.

"Y is that so? Why always on girls?  No one limits on Boys?, and why always we have to sacrifice in name of emotional blackmail of age etc,

"hmm You are working now , earning good money, why will you give importance to our words and thoughts and those emotional tears of mother always hit at right time.

"Uffo . I did not say I am against marriage. But I do have some ambitions. I want to save enough and construct one house for you guys. Why don't you understand.

Her mother and buaji's emotional drama went to next level and Khushi found it difficult to convince. She went inside the room and slept wiping her tears. Her mother came to her room. She saw khushi sleeping covering herself inside blanket. She approached her again

She convinced hard, argued hard, but at the end it's always parents win the match. Khushi did not had option than to accept. Maa ki aasu nai hila hi diya.

"What if he fulfils all ur wishes beta. You never know if he was the person made for you. Just meet him tomorrow.I have kept his biodata near you.

All those beautiful moments which she experienced few hours before melted like an ice. She was flipping on bed from left side to right side. Sleep taking on toll. She was thinking hard about the financial situation, about her akka's life, then her mother's emotional words. What if her mother was right?  What if he could be that perfect companion? Someday I have to marry someone; I am not in fairy land. Arnav's presence is not a reality. He is just my fantasy crush. He is not my life, not my love.

She finally made her mind to see the guy. As matter of curiosity, she opened facebook page, checked for Aman Verma after seeing his name from biodata . He was dam good looking, looks polite by his DP, Rich as earns lot, smart as he finished his graduation from B school. Hard to refuse.

"I am least interested now. Sleep deprived. He went to the door and opened the doors for her. She did not wanted to create a ruckus so she politely walked outside stating that she will message him soon and will wait for his reply, to which Arnav just smiled. It was rare case of Arnav to behave like that in that hot hot situation.

He took the coat into his hands. He remembered the moment when they bumped into each other. He did not miss that shocked face of her for a second, before she got faint. She sure lied to me. Why? Why did she lie? She sure had recognized me. He banged his hand hard onto the door. How could I think of someone who has zero presence in my life? What has happened to me suddenly? Why her face is coming infront of me. It was something unusual Arnav was experiencing "Dammm " "why I am even thinking about her. Why her face is suddenly disturbing me

Early morning, Khushi wakes up soon. Tells her decision that she would be meeting the guy today, but final decision would be hers. Everyone where happy and kiss khushi on her forehead for finally agreeing to start on the marriage process.  When everyone got busy with their routine work, she takes her phone, goes inside the bathroom and dials a number.

Calling "Malai Kofta

Thank you friends for reading. 

Please do leave comments about the story and flow. If you are feeling I have dragged too much, or more interesting scenes are required.  It will encourage me to write :)

I promise more of ARnav and khushi in coming chapters

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
gosh I wudve killed ARnav, had he slept with that model, after meeting Khushi...
Khusi is on cloud nine after accidentally meeting with arnav but on the other hand he is also disturbed as those hazal eyes are not leaving him in peace so lets see how he will react after receiving her call n what abt the picture that must be floating in media will it create a bad situation for khusi as she is all set to meet the guy on her family's recommendation.
Originally posted by shiv456

awesome
Thank you :)
Originally posted by anjs

gosh I wudve killed ARnav, had he slept with that model, after meeting Khushi...

:) It was very tough even for me to handle that part, since Arnav was model and their lifestyle would be different. But held it back ;)
Originally posted by Uzii

Khusi is on cloud nine after accidentally meeting with arnav but on the other hand he is also disturbed as those hazal eyes are not leaving him in peace so lets see how he will react after receiving her call n what abt the picture that must be floating in media will it create a bad situation for khusi as she is all set to meet the guy on her family's recommendation.

Both of their lifestyles are totally different, but that's when the fun begins..:)
pyar mai agar intezar nahi to kya maja hai..:)

Only a foodie like Khushi would name a hot guy Malai Kofta.