Wonderful update...interesting..Plz pizzazz update the next part soon 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I loved reading your Sukor fanfics too🤗 
Minisanjukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really amazing update next soon
Cracresta thumbnail
Since in tv we can't wait for next episode,,,here also we cant wait for next update,,keep writing its superb and plz don't make us wait for long time,, fantabulously fantastic lots of love,,,👏
thatgirlneeta thumbnail
I loved it. So glad someone is writing on this couple. Looking forward to reading more. Please do update soon. :)
And please do reply letting me know when you will be updating as I don't check India forums often. Thank you :)
Edited by thatgirlneeta - 5 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
Beautifully written TS dear
Loved the prologue n first part
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello there lovelies,
First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING THIS TS SO MUCH LOVE ❤️🤗ALTHOUGH I WAS SKEPTIC AT FIRST ABOUT WRITING THIS TS 
I'm not very happy with how this chapter tturned out but I hope this isn't a disappointment 😭
I know this chapter is a little rushed because the story I typed her at first got automatically deleted so I had to rewrite it in a short period of time 😕. I apologise in advance

Chapter 2

*Malhar P.O.V.*
Its been a week since the accident and Kalyani hadn't responded at all after she woke up once. Aai threatened me not to touch Kalyani at all because it was clearly my fault she was in pain.

*flashback*
Kalyani was finally shifted to the room and all I wanted to do was pull her to me, touch her and erase every bit of pain.
"Kalyani my baby.." Aai ran to her smoothening Kalyani's hair.
I went closer to the bed to touch her until Aai pushed me away 
"I didn't forget what I said Malhar. I might not be selfish enough to deny you from meeting your wife but I'm selfish enough to tell you to not touch my daughter until she forgives you with her consent" she scolded.
"Mokshhh..." Kalyani whispered hoarsely and fell back into nothingness.

*Kalynai P.O.V.*
"Wat...er..." I feebly begged as my eyes slowly opened up and body started to get conscious.
"Kalyani.." Aai settled me down on the bed anndf a few doctors rushed in. 
The next few days was a blur until finally I was allowed to go home.

*Malhar P.O.V.*
Is it possible to be jealous of your son cause right now all Pillu is getting is a million kisses showered on him as Kalyani keeps muttering how cute he is. Is she forgetting Pillu is a product of my gene. Can she give the father half the attention this bundle of cuteness is getting. I watched as she gently put Moksh to sleep. I wish I had the courage to talk to her atleast today.

*Kalyani P.O.V*
"So aren't you going to talk to me?" I asked.
"I thought you wouldn't want me to" he answered.
"There you go again assuming what I want and what I don't" I rolled my eyes annoyed 
"If you want me gone you can tell me you know. I won't judge you or feel bad I understand if you don't like me around" I said 
"Why would I not want you around. Do you know how much it itched me to touch you all pull you close to myself holding you for as long as I can, how much I wanted to call you mine claim you body and soul. I missed waking up next to you tangled, I missed your antics, I missed your non stop chattering, your bone dislocating hugs, I missed you. But I couldn't be selfish. The only reason I wanted to let you go was because I didn't want to force you with another another duty. To love me. I wanted to let you go before I got too attached but what I didn't realize was that I'm already emotionally dependent on you. Everything I do seems to and pictute to do has you in it. It's selfish but I don't want to let you go but I'm not too selfish to force it to stay it's your decision" he said without breathing.
My emotions were a mess. I was happy, angry at him for thinking he was a responsibility forced upon me.
"Malhar come here..." I pulled him to the bed making him sit.
"You and Moksh are the best things that happened to me. Neither are you a responsibility nor is Moksh. You'll mean everything to me and I'd rather be dead than imagine a life without you'll. You're not selfish Malhar you've sacrificed so much for me..." I was cut halfway 
"I love you" he said almost suddenly.
"I love you too, silly" I laughed pecking his cheek.
We laughed as we finally vocalised our emotions.
"You know I wouldn't trade you for the world, right?" Malhar asked pulling me close.
"I know" I smiled knowingly.
"Now did I hear you missed my hugs?" I wriggled my eye brows.
"No I didn't" he lied.
"Too bad I was about to give you a hug in return to the whole marking me offer since you're not interested I guess I'll have to find someone my age like you told me once.." I teased.
"You aren't going anywhere" he pulled me on to his lap.
"Is the offer still valid" he asked.
"I'm afraid not" I answered.
"How about I propose a new offer. I get to kiss you and you get to demand anything you want" 
"I'll take it" I smiled
Without wasting a second Malhar claimed my lips into his exploring every possible part of me.
"You cannibal stop biting me" I pushed Malhar away face palming myself.
"That's for every man to know you're mine" he said pouting. 
"You're cute " I pecked his nose.

*Malhar P.O.V*

I watched as Kalyani spoke to someone on the phone evidently annoyed.
"What happened" I questioned pulling her back to me as we settled down to sleep.
"Nothing just a boy from college" 
"Why is he calling you late in the night? What does he want?"
"Calm down Malhar. That was Adi he wanted to know how I was"
That skimpy fashion disaster.
"Call him over someday for a meeting with my gun"
"Is Malhar Rane jealous?" She teased.
"Oh yes he is. He doesn't like sharing his belongings" I smirked.
"Well then you'll hate to know he's my dance partner for the concert next month. So he'll coming home tomorrow to practice." She said.
I could almost sense tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Edited by Immaturebookie - 5 years ago
Minisanjukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing baby update next soon

Leenauk thumbnail
I enjoy a lot reading your story and like the way it's going. Lovely update and please don't take long time to update the next part
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice storyline, can't wait for the next update!