Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

YAAR ASH!! Chapter aise kaun end karta hai!!! *sulks*

Trust me it will be worth the wait. 

As always i loved this chapter and it was great to see such good progressionπŸ€ͺ

I hate commenting from the phone because one has to keep scrolling here and there but i am going to try πŸ˜ƒ

Same pinch. Even I hate commenting from phone. And the auto correct is a nightmare. 

Okay so that part was awesome when Sumi made Bela go and sit on Mahir's bed and Mahir dilemma🀣 Pehle that girl spoiled his life's first kiss and now she had taken over his bed too😈🀣

Yeah. Poor guy! I sometimes feel bad for him. But then that is the fun part. πŸ˜‰

Waise this Mahir tries to be Mr nerdy and strict but from the inside i think even he has a fun side, he knows, observes and understands everything!

He is an observant guy. He looks at things in an analytical way, trying to read between the line. That works in his favour. 

and Mahir smiling whilst having that flashback was sooo CUTE!!! Aankhein taras gayi Mahir ji ko hasta dekhte :'(

😭

A
lso Mahir ji kuch zyada hi Bela ko observe nahi karte? πŸ˜‰I think he has already fallen for her and is just yet to realize his feelings otherwise why else would he note everything ahout her so much and make deductions? Pakka pyaar hogaya hai

Ab toh aur observe karana baki hai. πŸ˜‰

and yaar Ash aise endings parh ke kuch kuch hota hai isliye update fast

Trust me you will enjoy this. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Nice update. Whats happening inside. Continue soon pls. 

Something very funny is happening inside. I promise you that. It is something I end up doing ALL the time. And then my mom has to come and rescue me.😳
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

Wish parts are lill big..  

Dil nahi bharta choti parts se 
Summi and Bela bonding was cute 
Mahir bechara always becoming embarrass with yuvi and Bela relationship πŸ˜†
He is happy with Bela  and his mom relationship 
Seriously will Bela change infornt of mahir lol 
Do update soon 
Y I feel maybe mahir also join her in party?? 
In mahirs rules there are no party's till exams finish na how he allowed Now??? 

Oh Pranu you say that literally every day. πŸ˜†

But then that shows how much you love the story. And I am grateful for that.πŸ˜›

MAhir paida hi hua hai embarrass hone ke liye. πŸ˜†

She won't but it is fun to trouble Mahir. 

Nope MAhir will not join her anywhere. πŸ˜³

She finished all her work and then she is going to a party. so he is allowing her.  
The.Wanderer thumbnail

I an few minutes. Once i finish replying to the comments. πŸ˜ƒ Check out Hum Bane Tum Bane. I have updated that one. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: behirlover

chp-9

HEY ASH

how are you?

I am great. 

sorry for replying late I was a bit busy yesterday. 

Yeah, I understand. πŸ˜Š

He is indeed a very strict teacher or someone is missing faces that made them to have these teaching sessions on sunday also. 

His tadap is getting hidden under the strict demeanorπŸ˜†. 

Bella in party is she not going to take her Mahir sir for the party i mean he should have some fun. Bella keep car business upto dancing car only why to worry about changing when you have mMahir's room all to yourself.

Nope she won't take her Mahir sir with her. πŸ˜† Imagine MAhir's face if he gets to know about the dancing car business. πŸ˜³

Mahir is caught now poor guy is getting so much scolded little she knows that this girl took away his first kiss his first girl on bed TO SIT only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ SULA are going to drive this boy crazy they are already bonding so much with each other. Bella is smart girl one innocent look and mommy is already fan of her and she will get everything she want.

Well that's true. Bura fasa yeh toh. Ab toh iss ladki ne uski maa bhi chin li. SuLa will certainly drive him crazy. Some more cute saas bahu moments coming up. 

She had brains but reluctant to use them and you have hormones but reluctant to respond to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Kya baat kahi hai tum ne. Wah bhai wah!! πŸ‘

He always ends up having all their privacy chats or he deliberately does that to learn something from themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he cannot read her books her phone everything is leaving him red and blushing. What and how he will look in later sometimes is seriously so fun to imagine. He will blush more than bella 😳😳 

Yeh janab humesha galat cheeze hi padhate hai. πŸ˜‰ And MAhir ki life blush kaarne mani hi jaane wali hai. 

That is so correct all these things are superficial and they both are getting hooked to each other's presence. Bella might have read many things which provide more of a practical knowledge.

After all right books can be very useful. πŸ˜†

Saas-bahu bonding on books they are sure going to have amazing time together. And yup coffee dates are coming up when will they go on. This is also good ghar me entry chahiye to saasuma ko hi sidha patao. Both hate maths both love their genre so we can have a future andy and mahir getting all jealous of the time saas-bahu are going to give each other ignoring them completely.

Ee ladki tu muze tempt na kar. My mind is already running on this track. You can't do that to me. πŸ˜­ My mom will end up killing me if I continue to write any longer. πŸ˜­

moreover it highlights the fact that how much bella needs her mother to bond over all these things and to discuss with she is getting that love care and bonding with her mom so she is very happy and is enjoying to the full. Its true that mom- daughter can be very good friends and this help them a lot to understand each other's POV and helps in their relation.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

she caught him smiling. khayalon me what is happening mahir babu. He thinking about  her love GF well that was true to some extent. he is admiring about her thinking about her and now calling her cute. If this is not the sign then what it is MYLORD. the exams have postponed for a week it seems kayanat is with them. But will i see that longing or missing each other when this exam gets over i mean its upto you to take the story the way you want and also you have word limit and chapter limit but  in future if possible.

Yes the kayanaat is with them. And nope no longing. They will continue to study like that even in future. I actually wanted to include that but then the word limit... 

Mahir wants she should change in front of him IRADE DEKHO LOGOKE. He won't be awkwardπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ he himself will shut eyes and ear even if she changes in front of him. Although i doubt the scenario laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is going to rush in and what will be the sight infront of himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ poor guy bella is actually here to create a havoc in his sensations feelings and cause rain of hormones.

But janab ka self control toh dekho... πŸ˜‰  

you did not 😑😑 you left the chapters at cliffhanger why why why sadist? please tell me this is going to be worth the wait

It will be worth the wait. πŸ˜†

overall very goof chapter i really enjoyed sumi  bella bonding more then mahir thinking about bella. And the way you have taken the characters and moulded them and shaped it thats really a great work yar i am very much amazed in this FF about your writing skills displaying every emotion and important changing dimensions of their relation  in a word limit and that too so beautifully.

thanks for the update

Thanks Preeti. I really appreciate you taking out time for such long and detailed reviews. 

And regarding your punishment well i will give you that but right now you are very much busy with this tight schedule or work and FF that i dont want to burden you more otherwise how will i create havoc for you so for your safety  and my better good i have put that on hold.

Dang! I thought you had forgotten.. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 10

Mahir rushed to the door when he heard the shriek. He began banging on the door and heard a muffled voice answer him.

Bella: Mahir... Call Sumitra aunty. Now!

Mahir: But what happened? Why did you scream?

He tried to open the door.

Bella: DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! JUST CALL SUMITRA AUNTY!!! I am stuck inside my dress. CALL HER!!

Mahir: FINE!!!

Hearing the ruckus that they were making, Sumitra had rushed to Mahir's room.

Mahir: Ma, Bella is having a little difficulty it seems. She needs help I think.

Sumitra shook her head and entered the room to find that Bella had inserted her head through the sleeve hole by mistake. And now she was badly stuck, unable to move either ways. On top of that her hair had chosen just that moment to get tangled in the zipper. Sumitra controlled her laughter with great difficulty on seeing this really comic scene. Mahir could hear Sumitra's voice comforting Bella, and Bella's occasional ouch from inside.

Sumitra: What have you done Bella? Now stay still. Let me untangle your hair first. Okay... This done. Almost done... AND done. Now let's get you out of this dress. Careful! You will sprain your neck. Okay. Now put it on properly, I will zip it up for you.

After a few minutes, Mahir was let back inside the room.

Sumitra: Bella, why don't you finish getting ready here itself? See I know you will find it difficult to do your make-up in a moving car.

Bella: Aunty can I request you something? I really like the way you do up your eyes. Can you do that to me? I think it will look nice on me.

Sumitra: Sure dear. Sit.

She placed a chair in front of the full length mirror in Mahir's room and made Bella sit in it and proceeded to do her eye makeup.

Mahir: Like really? Did you both just turn my room into a beauty parlour?

Sumitra, Bella: Shut up Mahir!

And burst out laughing.

Mahir: What is this? Gang up on Mahir day?

No one paid any attention to him and he went and sat on his bed, silently fuming. Sumitra ended up doing Bella's whole make-up and by the time they both finished, an hour and a half had gone by. Mahir was sullenly sitting in one corner of his bed shooting disgusted and resentful looks at Bella and Sumitra. When they were finally done, Bella got up and looked at herself carefully in the mirror.

Bella: Wow aunty! The make-up is so beautiful!

Sumitra: That is because the model herself is so beautiful.

Bella: Mahir how do I look? What? Why are you looking so sullen? Awww jealous that I stole your mother?

Sumitra: Don't pay any attention to him. I have always wanted a daughter. With his birth all my dreams shattered. I am getting this happiness after a long time. You guys continue. I will be in the study.

Saying this she walked away.

Bella: You didn't tell me, how do I look?

Mahir was eyeing Bella's tight one piece dress rather critically. She was wearing a corset inside and it was very clear that the corset was clinching her waist uncomfortably tightly.

Mahir: This doesn't look very comfortable to me.

Bella: What? This dress? Oh trust me, it's not.

Mahir: Then why wear it?

Bella: Yuvi has gifted me this. Isn't that reason enough?

Mahir: But what is the use if you are not very comfortable?

Bella: Mahir that is how relationships work don't they? I give you something, you give me something...  and the cycle goes on. And anyways Yuvi thought this dress will look good on me. That is the least I can do for my best friend.

Mahir: Friend? But I thought...

Bella: Yuvi is my boyfriend, but before that he is my friend. . He is a nice guy, to me at least. He really cares for me. Yuvi is my only friend.  We have known each other since we were kids. He has stood by me when I was least desirable. And our relationship is different. We are in an open relationship. He is free to date whoever he wants and I can do the same. But when we are between people, we rekindle our relationship. We are more like friends with benefits. We have a pact you know, if we don't find anyone by forty we will marry each other.

Just then Bella's phone rang and Yuvi's name flashed across the screen.

Bella: Think of the devil and... Hello Yuvi!... Yes I will come downstairs in a few minutes...  Yes... No.., I will not keep you waiting. Bye!

She disconnected the call and pulled out a pair of stilettos which she proceeded to wear.

Bella: Well this is me Mahir. See you tomorrow.

Mahir: I could be mistaken but these shoes look deadly to me.

Bella: Oh trust me they are. They have the potential to double up as a murder weapon along with being a fashion accessory.

Mahir: What if you sprain you ankle?

Bella: You do, I mean initially it happens a lot. But then you learn to walk. But I am noticing one thing today Mahir. Mr. Nerd is suddenly noticing so many things about me huh? Why sudden interest in me?

Mahir blushed and sputtered at this question.

Bella: Relax. I am kidding.

Mahir: Why do you wear them if they hurt you?

Bella: So many questions about girly stuff Mahir? What's going on? Are you falling for someone? No, don't answer. I will answer your question. These are for irritating Yuvi. You see, Yuvi is well built but not very tall. With these shoes on, I am at least a couple of inches taller than him. It pisses him off. And since I am his childhood friend, I have every right to trouble him. BYE!

She shouted the last bye as she hurriedly gave him a tight hug before he could stop her and a light peck on his cheek. He could hear Yuvi blaring his car's horn just outside the gate. He watched in admiration as she nimbly walked down the stairs, hugged his ma goodbye and rushed out of the house; the spot where her lips had lightly brushed his cheek still tingling. 

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
response to all previous posts.

your dream combos are sometimes deadly for usπŸ˜•πŸ˜• but I know this is different

I agree completely on this parents have greater role in kids behaviour. I myself have seen this people misunderstand discipline as having strict parents but even in a friendly way parents can teach kids and its the respect for them and the difference between right and wrong that make kids obey.

oh that song of kitabe bahot se would suit them perfectly with bella trying to woo mahir.

violin player can teach also na to bella that would be such an amazing sight to have behir spooning each other to play violin or guitar that would be such a fun. well i know this has limits with words but there are other two. even in HYLILY we can have behir college sequence where they are together teaching this or they on their holiday and behir either one of them teaching other.

its good to see andy is not so bad as that would be less problematic in accepting bella because she is having a broken family background his reputation is very much important to him. Although I feel things are not going to go so fast there.

I agree these characters were prompt not your imagination but writing them moulding them and describing them is completely your work to make it look convincing enough so for me you did an amazing job girl.

i know rich sexy nerd is desirable only for bella and dont put your ideas under my name. mahir falling for anu😑😑 see you just cannot change.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i give you 100 other ideas which you conveniently turn down and now you are thinking of using this. remember ghodbunder is still very much near to my place.

no bed time activities before getting married reallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she that is just an expression of love you should not take it in another senseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

you do get on the nerves but i am biased to you and your love and YOUR FF and thats why you always trouble meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

this hesitation thing will really be fun to read mahir being all sharmila and bold bella but you know what i feel after falling in love with him she herself will get that blush 😳😳

you should never make people imagine YULA kiss look at my imagination i make people happy and send them to dream land and our imagination is YULA kissing. Ash its good we are friends and i love you so much πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

bella will always lead him and he being obedient student will follow all the instructions very keenly and sincerely.  will it ever happen that both will have some liquid courage.

he will sooner or later will have relic on his visible parts to roam around in college i trust bella with that work. infact she herself will flaunt them to everyone.

you surprise me all the time girl you read you act you teach acting you write amazingly you are doing job and pursuing education is something left.

mahir and sumi will do all the haq jatao on her and i am already happy thinking how much love and care she will get something she always wished for.

Ash what are your indecent thoughts ha??????????? its ok even if you dont answer i can always have PM option open.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mahir is dramatic of his izzat well what will happen after first time of ahem ahemπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

you really lovve mythology section or reading every great story from different POV fascinates you. I am in the 2 category i love to read every thing or every great story from a third person POV like hitler's side of story and every other thing but from either villain or side characters POV. you are yet to PM me that photo of Yudhister's wife plight.

now that she is spending most of her time with him what is her relation with her other friends and how they are reacting to it i feel bella would definitely be praising him.

bas san aake bete ki hi waat lagao.

bella eating himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ thats interesting they both will enjoy pakka.

welcome to the club even i hate when people spoil the book many of my friends who have taken my books for reading have returned them tattered and i cannot even tell you how sad and angry i was on that.

yuvi is no more her BF okay get that

first time and people are writing such stuff okay i am wishing their all the first time would be as good as this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont throw chappals on me its a really great wishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

his tadap is definitely visible to our observing eyes but the only drawback is both behir are unaware of their own tadap for each other.

dancing car if its with mahir then fine otherwise i dont want poor guy to be scandalized again but this time he will be a bit angry and upset also of YULA adventures because jaha pyar hai waha jalan to hoti hai boss.

mai to hmesha achi bate hi karti hu ek dum saaf suthri par logoko pata nhi kya lagta hai

even i want his life to be always having that blush because of bella and her harkate to him.

mai to bas bol rahi thi. par this is very tempting i know thats why i wrote πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ aunty se lagta hai bat karni hogi.

fine by me and i can imagine them studying very properly like a good student after knowing they are in love. they will be reading so much after finding out that they are made for each other. reading is not confined to books only for me.

you write so amazing how come anyone not give review and you are my friend who will tease you and run after you with demand ka pitara tempt you with situations to write if not me. see i am such a good friend to you always helping you and making things easy for you.

I NEVER FORGET I ALWAYS WAIT FOR RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Hey Preeti I have sent you the pic. That would be Mahir after their marriage. πŸ˜‰
tmaya thumbnail
Thanks dear for the beautiful update
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Hey Preeti I have sent you the pic. That would be Mahir after their marriage. πŸ˜‰

OK I HAVE TO READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

WHICH BOOK IS THIS