Zabeer(ss)/ongoing track

sanateju thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Zabeer(os)

So m taking current track!!
Kabeer has moved to outhouse on ammi's insistence.he is still angry with zara.u can imagine his anger.ruk changed her mind and left outhouse..she is gaining her memory so she is angry with both zabeer coz in her memories both zabeer r gande gande gande

evening/outhouse

Zara is cooking n kabeer in bathroom!!
"Oh no!! What's wrong with these lights? Why are they flickering??' thought zara.
Kabeer just got out of the bathroom half naked wearing towel only(ehem ehem)

He smiled sarcastically a bit lookng at scared zara!!
"Zara humne kaha tha na gareebi ka drama krna asan hai pr gareebi me rehna mushkil hai"
She was panicking and he was just enjoying her fear!!
 Suddenly the lights went out and zara panicked.
 she strts panicking nd stumbled towards kabeer who was standing der like a statue trying to figure out whts exactly happng... She clutched his bare waist with both her hands in fear..nd closed her eyes resting her head on his chest..

Kabeer got stunned for a moment!!

Is she really zara!!the same zara who isnt afraid of nyone nd can stand alone fighting for wht is right..she is afraid of darkness thought kabeer in his mind.

Baarish song intial tune strts playing in bg-

Cold breeze was touching both zara and kabeer ..zara was just clutching his waist more tightly and shivering due to fear!!
Camera rolls all around..
While in bg song continues
~yaariyaan ve...,yaariyaan yaariyaan ve~

She was breathing heavily..nd her hot breath was making him go crazy!!for a while he just got lost in her..

~kya hua asar tere sath rehke na jaane me poora naya ho gaya~

he was busy smelling her scent..he resiprocated to her hug..and cuddled her in his strong arms..he was slowly loosing control..he strtd moving his fingers on her back and then waist..

~hai beasar dunia ki batein sabhi me teri suno ab sada~

zara cud feel his touch..she was literally enjoying his touch after ages.he pressed her body evn more harder to his bare body..both der bodies were collied into eo.kabeer cud feel her slender body and her beautiful curves..the satisfaction of touching getting intimate with eo after so many days was ckearly visible on both der faces..both were so lost and were about to surrender themselves to the moment.. alas lights came ..both were still hugging eo..bt  came back to der senses as soon as they heard sumone knocking the door
Zara fumbled a bit-aaa wo kabeer hum
Kabeer-wo hum..zara wo
Both were trying to find words..awkwardness surrounded them
And then both faked smile..
Kabeer in mind-ye hum kya kar rehe the..hum zara se gussa hai ..uski zid hume churana hai..usko wapas ghr me leke jana hai..hum uske samne ate hi pigal kyu jate hai mere maula!!yahi wajah thi bas yahi wajah thi ke hum outhouse me nehi ana chahte the!!kyuki hum apni zara se doori nehi seh skte!!
his thoughts process got intrupted 
When Again sumone knocked the door
Kabeer while fumbling-hum..wo aa darwaza..darwaza dek ke ate hai
Zara nodded her head 

Kabeer opend the door
Zara frm back-are sehrun baji aap.
Sehrun-wo zara bibi outhouse ki light kharb ho gae the..bas yehi batane aye hai ke ayesha bibi ne thik krwa dia..or apse puchne ke lie kha ke kuch ap dono ko kuch cahie to nehi
Zara-baji ammi se kahie wo befikr rehe..hum or kabeer bilkul thik hai..
Sehrun smiled a bit and left frm der.
Zabeer were avoiding eye contact..while blushing hard!!
Zara serves food ..both of them hve dinner together!!

I wanted to write more..bt maaficud write this much..dont evn know if its gud or not..feedback will be appreciatedsorry for the mistakes..this is my frst zabeer os..will continue if u guyz want
#sana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These is so good,pls write more
Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanateju

Zabeer(os)

So m taking current track!!
Kabeer has moved to outhouse on ammi's insistence.he is still angry with zara.u can imagine his anger.ruk changed her mind and left outhouse..she is gaining her memory so she is angry with both zabeer coz in her memories both zabeer r gande gande gande

evening/outhouse

Zara is cooking n kabeer in bathroom!!
"Oh no!! What's wrong with these lights? Why are they flickering??' thought zara.
Kabeer just got out of the bathroom half naked wearing towel only(ehem ehem)

He smiled sarcastically a bit lookng at scared zara!!
"Zara humne kaha tha na gareebi ka drama krna asan hai pr gareebi me rehna mushkil hai"
She was panicking and he was just enjoying her fear!!
 Suddenly the lights went out and zara panicked.
 she strts panicking nd stumbled towards kabeer who was standing der like a statue trying to figure out whts exactly happng... She clutched his bare waist with both her hands in fear..nd closed her eyes resting her head on his chest..

Kabeer got stunned for a moment!!

Is she really zara!!the same zara who isnt afraid of nyone nd can stand alone fighting for wht is right..she is afraid of darkness thought kabeer in his mind.

Baarish song intial tune strts playing in bg-

Cold breeze was touching both zara and kabeer ..zara was just clutching his waist more tightly and shivering due to fear!!
Camera rolls all around..
While in bg song continues
~yaariyaan ve...,yaariyaan yaariyaan ve~

She was breathing heavily..nd her hot breath was making him go crazy!!for a while he just got lost in her..

~kya hua asar tere sath rehke na jaane me poora naya ho gaya~

he was busy smelling her scent..he resiprocated to her hug..and cuddled her in his strong arms..he was slowly loosing control..he strtd moving his fingers on her back and then waist..

~hai beasar dunia ki batein sabhi me teri suno ab sada~

zara cud feel his touch..she was literally enjoying his touch after ages.he pressed her body evn more harder to his bare body..both der bodies were collied into eo.kabeer cud feel her slender body and her beautiful curves..the satisfaction of touching getting intimate with eo after so many days was ckearly visible on both der faces..both were so lost and were about to surrender themselves to the moment.. alas lights came ..both were still hugging eo..bt  came back to der senses as soon as they heard sumone knocking the door
Zara fumbled a bit-aaa wo kabeer hum
Kabeer-wo hum..zara wo
Both were trying to find words..awkwardness surrounded them
And then both faked smile..
Kabeer in mind-ye hum kya kar rehe the..hum zara se gussa hai ..uski zid hume churana hai..usko wapas ghr me leke jana hai..hum uske samne ate hi pigal kyu jate hai mere maula!!yahi wajah thi bas yahi wajah thi ke hum outhouse me nehi ana chahte the!!kyuki hum apni zara se doori nehi seh skte!!
his thoughts process got intrupted 
When Again sumone knocked the door
Kabeer while fumbling-hum..wo aa darwaza..darwaza dek ke ate hai
Zara nodded her head 

Kabeer opend the door
Zara frm back-are sehrun baji aap.
Sehrun-wo zara bibi outhouse ki light kharb ho gae the..bas yehi batane aye hai ke ayesha bibi ne thik krwa dia..or apse puchne ke lie kha ke kuch ap dono ko kuch cahie to nehi
Zara-baji ammi se kahie wo befikr rehe..hum or kabeer bilkul thik hai..
Sehrun smiled a bit and left frm der.
Zabeer were avoiding eye contact..while blushing hard!!
Zara serves food ..both of them hve dinner together!!

I wanted to write more..bt maaficud write this much..dont evn know if its gud or not..feedback will be appreciatedsorry for the mistakes..this is my frst zabeer os..will continue if u guyz want
#sana

Gande gande gande😆
Edited by Fiddleflower - 5 years ago
sanateju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

These is so good,pls write more

Vaishu di thnk u
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
It's awesome😃
Please write one on the current track where Zara is in serious condition at hospital⭐️